Day 128
Flower 55
Flip 65
Warm day today, looks like I can turn off the heat mat in the afternoon sometimes.
Doug's Varin 05 Apr 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 05 Apr 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 05 Apr 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 05 Apr 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Too bad they're just souvenirs!

Doug is still looking great, just a lot fatter since I last saw it. :thumb:
Thanks! She's actually drinking fatser than ever right now!
Might be able to use them for something else. I use lots of things for something other than their intended purpose.

:eek:
Like when I saw my buddy using a wrench as a hammer? :rofl:

As I promised yesterday, here's the link to my summer journal! Just started soaking the seeds today!

Mel I grew zskittles you can look in my previous grow. Absolutely love the taste and the high. It’s definitely an indica . Incredible colors during fade, fun easy plant to grow. I’m gonna grow one outside myself it has little to no smell at all while growing. Nice choice of seeds

Day 129
Flower 56
Flip 66
I have a sneaking suspicion that some lumpier buds are starting to foxtail. The next few days should tell me for sure.
Doug's Varin 06 Apr 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 06 Apr 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 06 Apr 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 06 Apr 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

That DV is really getting thick and looks like it has at least two weeks to go. Monster colas!

I just did that last week when I replaced the garbage disposal. I had to knock out the dishwasher opening and figured why go get a hammer when I have a huge monkey wrench in my hand! :)
At least two. Looks like I'll be close to a birthday harvest, lol.

Mel I grew zskittles you can look in my previous grow. Absolutely love the taste and the high. It’s definitely an indica . Incredible colors during fade, fun easy plant to grow. I’m gonna grow one outside myself it has little to no smell at all while growing. Nice choice of seeds
Thanks G, now I'm looking forward to growing it even more!

Day 132
Flower 59
Flip 69
Well shit.
Doug's Varin 09 Apr 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 09 Apr 2022 1.jpg
Doug's Varin 09 Apr 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 09 Apr 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Looks great....seems the longer you let flower the more she's like "yup okay new pistils....and some new calyx" guess she'll stop when you do lol
Thanks, and yeah, she was/is starting to foxtail, lol. I'll be checking the trichs tonight.
:laugh:
Looks like she’s going into fade Mel, beautiful plant
Thanks, looks like she decided to fade out all in one day, lol.

I think she's going great. Fade at this late stage is just her putting everything into her precious buds, it is probably timed to perfection, but I defer to the many here who are far more experienced than me.

Her trichs are mostly still clear with some cloudy and an occasional amber. Nowhere near ready. Here are some shots. Sorry about the lighting, I pulled her out of the tent and used the little LEDs on the loupe. These are through the 60x lens.
DV trichs 09 April 1.jpg

DV trichs 09 April 2.jpg

DV trichs 09 April 3.jpg
DV trichs 09 April 4.jpg

Day 133
Flower 60
Flip 70
I'm thinking I might cut the light hours down to 10 to encourage her to finish. What do you guys think?
Doug's Varin 10 Apr 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 10 Apr 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 10 Apr 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 10 Apr 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

I think she's going great. Fade at this late stage is just her putting everything into her precious buds, it is probably timed to perfection, but I defer to the many here who are far more experienced than me.
Thanks man! Sorry I didn't reply to this last night when I posted the trich pics, I've been doing a lot of running around getting everything ready for Spring.

Day 133
Flower 60
Flip 70
I'm thinking I might cut the light hours down to 10 to encourage her to finish. What do you guys think?
Doug's Varin 10 Apr 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 10 Apr 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 10 Apr 2022 Pistils.jpg

Doug's Varin 10 Apr 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Thanks man! Sorry I didn't reply to this last night when I posted the trich pics, I've been doing a lot of running around getting everything ready for Spring.
Those are some solid tasty lookin nugs you have going there my friend

Back
Top Bottom