Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

Well, he knew I was hopeless, so he thought he could save you from gigantic bags of seeds! :popcorn:

He knew I was hopeless! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

For example: I got both seed orders today from Attitude. A total of 38 seeds! They did send all the freebies with both orders. I think I actually paid for 10 or 12 of them. You wouldn't believe how many of their T-Shirts I have. :popcorn:

When I had them all spread over the desktop I had to stop for a while. Had a couple of tokes and did some breathing exercises to get my breath back!
:rofl::rofl:
Ahhhhhh Seeds!

heheh you got it bad OMM:) but you've got a perfect place to satisfy those urges. I would have had 14 strains in my order, six were billed. In your place I'd have a wide selection too.

lol The possibilities in that pile of seeds gets a little adrenaline flowing.:)

Mr Mmmmick. I though you would like that touch about the wikipedia. :grinjoint:

It's really frustrating to have such a small limit to what I can grow at one time, although it's probably saving my life! :Rasta:

Well, I always told my students to set goals. Albeit achievable ones. :)

:peace:

I have to 'fess up OMM, I've been playing in a small way with growing a few seeds.

I have an Auto Haze freebie from Dinafem that I started Oct 1st or thereabouts. the Afghani Hindu Kush seeds that I started a while back(Summer heat) resulted in only one survivor which turned out to be male. At the same time my Mango seeds for this run provided a male. I put a flowering branch from each strain in a glass off water over tin foil in another room and collected just enough pollen to try seeding one bud with a q-tip.
I moved the Auto Haze into my bedroom to pollinate it and kept it there for 2 days then sprayed it down and put it back under my spare 288w. The AHK doesn't like it took(I can't seem to win with Afi's, lol) but the Mango pollen has seeded at least a few. I took a small tester for a quick dry Friday night and found one seed in the tester bud. It's a mutt since it came from a bud I didn't try to pollinate, lol.
The seed from the tester indicates that I wasn't as carefull as I thought so there may be other strays yet to come.
Nothing scientific about what I tried, very loose control over air movement etc. But I thought it might be interesting to see what comes of it. The Auto Haze was the only thing with pistils at the time.

The Haze got hit hard shortly after it started to flower. Before flowering, it wanted absolutely no nutes other than Cal/Mag but a few days after flowering it turned into a starving beast that immediatley ate everything it could suck out of it's fan leaves, which never got over it. It wasn't a leafy plant to begin with. The tester, even though quick dried, has a nice hashy/spicy/peppery taste with a lemon background and a good overall stone that's good for a couple of hours.

Mr Mmmmick. I though you would like that touch about the wikipedia. :grinjoint:

It's really frustrating to have such a small limit to what I can grow at one time, although it's probably saving my life! :Rasta:

Well, I always told my students to set goals. Albeit achievable ones. :)

You've got to remember the story about the two bulls on top of the hill. The young bull wanted to run down and get with one of the cows and the old bull suggested they walk down and get with them all.

I have to 'fess up OMM, I've been playing in a small way with growing a few seeds.

I have an Auto Haze freebie from Dinafem that I started Oct 1st or thereabouts. the Afghani Hindu Kush seeds that I started a while back(Summer heat) resulted in only one survivor which turned out to be male. At the same time my Mango seeds for this run provided a male. I put a flowering branch from each strain in a glass off water over tin foil in another room and collected just enough pollen to try seeding one bud with a q-tip.
I moved the Auto Haze into my bedroom to pollinate it and kept it there for 2 days then sprayed it down and put it back under my spare 288w. The AHK doesn't like it took(I can't seem to win with Afi's, lol) but the Mango pollen has seeded at least a few. I took a small tester for a quick dry Friday night and found one seed in the tester bud. It's a mutt since it came from a bud I didn't try to pollinate, lol.
The seed from the tester indicates that I wasn't as carefull as I thought so there may be other strays yet to come.
Nothing scientific about what I tried, very loose control over air movement etc. But I thought it might be interesting to see what comes of it. The Auto Haze was the only thing with pistils at the time.

The Haze got hit hard shortly after it started to flower. Before flowering, it wanted absolutely no nutes other than Cal/Mag but a few days after flowering it turned into a starving beast that immediatley ate everything it could suck out of it's fan leaves, which never got over it. It wasn't a leafy plant to begin with. The tester, even though quick dried, has a nice hashy/spicy/peppery taste with a lemon background and a good overall stone that's good for a couple of hours.

Soooooo! I kinda thought you were being too quite :) Fully understand....have seed, have time. and now have what sounds like good smoke! Good for you! Now if your scrog starts throwing seeds we'll know why. :grinjoint: Just kidding about that.....I hope!

I've started to try it twice, but chickened out. :smokin:

As you saw in my list, I have a bad time with Afi's too. All I have now are not fem'd.
When everything is gone, will try them. Will be a long time! :cheer:

Take care my Friend! :grinjoint:

You've got to remember the story about the two bulls on top of the hill. The young bull wanted to run down and get with one of the cows and the old bull suggested they walk down and get with them all.

:):rofl::) A smart Bull!

Soooooo! I kinda thought you were being too quite :) Fully understand....have seed, have time. and now have what sounds like good smoke! Good for you! Now if your scrog starts throwing seeds we'll know why. :grinjoint: Just kidding about that.....I hope!

I've started to try it twice, but chickened out. :smokin:

As you saw in my list, I have a bad time with Afi's too. All I have now are not fem'd.
When everything is gone, will try them. Will be a long time! :cheer:

Take care my Friend! :grinjoint:

I had a little space with my mothers so I popped the freebie when I started seeds for this grow. It got ugly pretty quickly, lol. Got amber starting so I'll take all but the seeded buds in a day or two. My first autoflower, it's an 80 day Haze, start to finish. You could start one in a big
airpot and never have to move it, except to rotate.:)

Pollinating was done in a different room then the plant stayed there for 2 days before I sprayed her down and brought her into the grow again. I didn't have preflowers on anything else at the time so it was perfect timing, unplanned but perfect nonetheless.:) I may have seeded more than the intended buds but thats fine, the more the merrier.

You'll likely have another chance to catch a little pollen, but you've got a lineup of strains that will keep you busy for a while without breeding. :grinjoint:

I managed one Afghani female out of three for this run and it has yet to show pistils but I'm convinced it's female. Keeping a close eye on that one.

There ya go, there's bound to be a male or two in those afi's.

I had a little space with my mothers so I popped the freebie when I started seeds for this grow. It got ugly pretty quickly, lol. Got amber starting so I'll take all but the seeded buds in a day or two. My first autoflower, it's an 80 day Haze, start to finish. You could start one in a big
airpot and never have to move it, except to rotate.:)

Pollinating was done in a different room then the plant stayed there for 2 days before I sprayed her down and brought her into the grow again. I didn't have preflowers on anything else at the time so it was perfect timing, unplanned but perfect nonetheless.:) I may have seeded more than the intended buds but thats fine, the more the merrier.

You'll likely have another chance to catch a little pollen, but you've got a lineup of strains that will keep you busy for a while without breeding. :grinjoint:

I managed one Afghani female out of three for this run and it has yet to show pistils but I'm convinced it's female. Keeping a close eye on that one.

There ya go, there's bound to be a male or two in those afi's.

Hi Buddy! Sounds safe enough! Great that she is showing amber. Having no experience with making seeds...you seem to have it down pat. :goodluck:

I'll try some autos soon, as in a couple of months. If I get toward the end of my grow, I'll try the regular seeds then....may be a while! :popcorn:

heheh yeah sisco we can't help it. You get to be our age and there's always something new to talk about because we forget what we talked about yesterday.

Pics coming up tonight.:wood:

My dad he's 65 A Vietnam Vet, An old Hippy from the 60's, done more drugs in his day than I have ever done. I love hearing his old stories, they made me smarter and I always get a kick about how he described his party days. Then he ends the story by saying "things are not the same"... He put me up on so much game...

Much Love Dad....

Times where way different back then than they are now-a-days.

What's up Mmmmick, just checking in on this Christmas Eve Day, Hope you and yours have a great Christmas and a very happy new year.

So the plants started under 12/12 on Dec 18th.

I took pics on the 20th but somewhere along the way my post got lost in the Christmas preps, so I'll post them along with a couple more current.

I think I'm gonna run out of room before the stretch kicks in let alone stops. The Afi is still catching up, yet to show sex(front left) but I think it will fill it's corner quite nicely. The Cheese behind it(center left)doesn't have much growth in the center, but the White Widow(back left) will need a little room anyway.
The Mango's have a ton of budsites trying to get into the light. Other than a few torn leaves they're all in generally good shape. I should have gone with 4 plants, heheh.

Feeding them a 30% strength combo of 1/2 veg and 1/2 flower nutes for now, with Cal/mag at half strength. A few large fan leaves have been removed to open up budsites under them. The Afi is sporting 9 fingers in some fans.

light is at 12" (30cm)

First 2 pics are from the 20th
IMG_32441.JPG

IMG_32451.JPG

These 3 from the 23rd.
IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_32931.JPG

IMG_32881.JPG

Still need 2 more clones then I can clean up under there.

Hi sonzor, thanks for the Christmas wishes. Same to you and yours, I hope everything is peaceful and calm for an enjoyable holiday.

Wow Mick, things definitely filled in from the 20th:

IMG_32451.JPG

to the 23rd!

IMG_32931.JPG

Do you nip the fan leaves, or just tuck? Papa Green told me try and keep everything associated the bud in the same hole. I forgot when it came time :grinjoint:

Happy Festivus!

Back
Top Bottom