Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

I agree OMM! Looks awesome Mmmmick!

Happy Holidays my friend. I hope you and your family have many joys and blessings this coming year.

Thanks BlueDog I think the changes in airflow are working out.:smokin:

Happy Holidays BD, and all the best in the coming year.:welcome::peace:

Wow Mick, things definitely filled in from the 20th:

IMG_32451.JPG

to the 23rd!

IMG_32931.JPG

Do you nip the fan leaves, or just tuck? Papa Green told me try and keep everything associated the bud in the same hole. I forgot when it came time :grinjoint:

Happy Festivus!

:peace:

Thanks Horse. They seem to like the combined nutes, I'll bump that to 50% next feeding.

I nip, tuck, tie, clip a bit, pull if necessary heheh. Whatever it takes to get light to the lower/middle growth. I don't take more than a couple of fans off each plant if possible. I agree with Papa Green, it helps minimize the bending when things require repositioning.
This screen might require a little plant on plant mingling to even things out.

Hempy Festivus(does Festivus require a toga) to you and yours Horse.:welcome::peace:

I collected a little pollen from a few Mango flowers and also a bit from an Afghani Hindu Kush and applied it to a couple of buds on an Auto Haze that finished Dec 20th.

The mango pollen produced 25 seeds, after the obvious duds were removed. The AHK produced none, I suspect the pollinator was at fault more than the pollen. I checked all the other buds just in case I had mislabelled the pollinated bud but saw no sign of any seed pods.

It`ll be a couple of months before I have space to try germing any of these seeds. I`m curious to see if they will be auto`s.

Wow, those beans look very nice! Great deep color to them with those vein y patterns too.

Can't wait to see them all grown up, sometime in the future.:popcorn:
Thanks sisco, there's a couple that are a little on the pale side but most of them look good to me. As soon as they have 5 weeks dry time I'm gonna try one or two.

My Afghani curse is still in effect, lol. The Afi Hindu Kush pollen did squat. I'm buying more AHK seeds, even if the Pure Afghani in this grow works out.

Hey My Friend! :thumb:

Nice! Seeds! Look totally good! :Rasta:

Good that your going to wait to plant....they need to cure too! :yummy:

But you probably know that already! :smokin:

Hi OMM, thank you my friend, they look healthy enough.

Yeah I'd read in a few places that 35 days is a good timeframe. I don't have the room for more plants at the moment in any event, so they'll get to cure for a while.

Like BlueDog said, I've also seen folks plant them relatively soon after harvest and have good luck with germ rates. Maybe influenced by how long the seeded calyxes are on the plant after pollination. I believe 35 days is also how long seeds require to mature on the plant. I suppose if pollination took place a little early the resulting seeds might be partially cured/dried at harvest.

See how important that cure time is? lol coulda been 0 of 40 failed heheh j/k

nothing wrong with those results BlueDog.:thumb:

It's survival of the fittest at it's best Mmmmick! I only got one out of 40 to germ but she's awesome.

BTW I'm kidding, I wouldn't recommend what I did. Even worse most of those seeds got water cured for a week, then dried out, then germed. Lots of them cracked but only 2 came up, and only one was a female. But she is a big budded star.

Back
Top Bottom