Modest Grower Goes Perpetual

Canopy is looking great! And look at them stalks! Great job MG! Are those 5 of 7 Gallon pots? I went back and re-read didn’t see a mention of size.

Thanks! The blue dream is in a 5gallon pot and the lemon cheese is in a large cooler not sure on the size of the cooler.

I’m digging the Pink Kush CBD :thumb:
Me too! The flavor and effect is very nice. Love it after a long day of labor or stressful day. I am continuing to defol the plants mainly to get rid of larf below the canopy.

Here's a shot of the lemon cheese. It doesn't look like much yet but I am becoming more and more motivated to get this into shape by early next week so it can start focusing on bud production up top. I've done a lot even since this pic but you can see the direction I am headed.

20200524_093305.jpg

Big changes coming for the veg tent. All the existing plants will be moved out shortly and I will be starting 4 jack Herer from SeedsMan. They have actually germinated and are in cups of soil currently. These will be grown out in 5 gal pots for the next SCROG and hopefully part of a @SeedsMan Comparative grow.

As for the existing plants, they will all be relocated next weekend. I fimmed (hopefully) the largest Alaskan Purple and Dresden Green. I still have a Northern Lights Auto and Dresden Green that are slow out of the gate.

On top of that, there are about 19 pepper seedlings that will be moved out as well.

Next up for the veg tent will be 4 Jack Herer from SeedsMan. I have an AC infinity ordered for the veg tent and I'm looking at automating the watering. Have a great night!

20200526_220853.jpg

It doesn't really show but I have been chipping away at the lower growth on the lemon cheese. For smaller growth pinching and pulling seems to be the most effective.

20200526_100824.jpg

Here's a shot of the canopy.

20200526_114301.jpg

Here is lemon cheese at canopy level
20200526_114335.jpg

Good luck with the Seedsman grow. Jack has always been a strain I’ve wanted to try but it’s never around when I make my monthly trip to the dispensary.
Thanks! So far so good. They are in the veg tent now. You mentioned you grow peppers in your journal, what do you have growing for peppers?

I need to relocate my other plants including peppers pretty soon.

20200527_223206.jpg

I have ancho, ghost, habanero, serrano, a few different New Mexico chiles, chile de árbol, and mixed seeds from cayenne, jalapeño and some other random dried chiles like guajillo and pasilla that I won’t know which came up or not until they get bigger. My peppers are nearly half of my garden, they are like garlic to me, I need to add about 3 when cooking to make a meal taste right. I just made a nice batch of chili last week and added 1 too many chile de árbol and my backside has been paying the price since.

Not much of an update but here is what the ladies in the flowering tent look like as of this morning. I'll water/feed them with just over 6 grams of Mega Crop per gallon.

I think I can get away with 6.5 but I don't want to cause issues as things have smoothed out considerably with 6 grams MC and a table spoon of calmag per gallon.

Tent is smelling funky these days.

20200528_073257.jpg

Canopy is looking fantastic MG, lots of budsites. Great job my friend
Thanks! I started these two with great intentions and trained them hard and then got caught up in life and the autos that I had running so these were neglected and turned into bushes.

I am so happy to see them take decent shape and actually start producing. I really hope they keep stacking up. The lemon cheese for sure has a funky skunk to it that I love. Reminds me of the few times I have been in dispensaries.

Blue dream has always been high on my smoke list. It gives me the energy I want with euphoria and no anxiety. I am super excited for that buzz again. Last time I smoked it, I was climbing in the rocky mountain national park. It was a memory I will have for life.

I hope all is well my friends!

Edit: I should say walking or maybe hiking. Climbing isn't really accurate haha

Thanks! I started these two with great intentions and trained them hard and then got caught up in life and the autos that I had running so these were neglected and turned into bushes.

I am so happy to see them take decent shape and actually start producing. I really hope they keep stacking up. The lemon cheese for sure has a funky skunk to it that I love. Reminds me of the few times I have been in dispensaries.

Blue dream has always been high on my smoke list. It gives me the energy I want with euphoria and no anxiety. I am super excited for that buzz again. Last time I smoked it, I was climbing in the rocky mountain national park. It was a memory I will have for life.

I hope all is well my friends!

Edit: I should say walking or maybe hiking. Climbing isn't really accurate haha
Well hopefully you will get colas that look like this mate :) from my last BD crop
A1C19E09-C85F-4DB8-9DAD-E6653AAB9F1C.jpeg

and nugs like this
69F8A8DF-0F05-411D-877C-0F9F651E2E6C.jpeg

Well hopefully you will get colas that look like this mate :) from my last BD crop
A1C19E09-C85F-4DB8-9DAD-E6653AAB9F1C.jpeg

and nugs like this
69F8A8DF-0F05-411D-877C-0F9F651E2E6C.jpeg
You know that's right! :passitleft:

I'd be over the moon. Same with all my friends as my inventory is already a bit full Haha

Back
Top Bottom