Modest Grower Goes Perpetual

They look so cozy!
They're getting the royal treatment now but I hope they do well outside. The person who will be tending to them outdoors is a first timer :) should be interesting.

Interesting for sure. Well at least they’re in good hands for the time being! Setting him or her up for success.

Yeah, it's the old man actually. I got him into CBD for pain relief. So eventually he will be growing Dr Seedsman CBD but I figured I would have him do a test run of indicas to grow outdoors. I ordered the seedsmans for the 420 sale so they probably won't be here for a while. Harvested some pink kush CBD for him though so that will be turned 5o rosin and then oil and should keep him feeling better until the next harvest.

Right on! Lucky man to have a son like you to take care of him! What’s the weather/climate gonna be like for him?
That's very nice, it says more about him than me. It's Minnesota so we want to harvest at the latest early October. We want to plant outside June 1st.

This is just my take on this but I have never grown outdoors so blind leading the blind a bit. I have 2 indica strains from seedsman started that should finish in time and I just started two autos that take 10 weeks according to seeds man.

I'm going to keep popping seeds as I research what will finish in time for him. He has plenty of space the issue is what plants will thrive and which would be wasted. Hope you're having a good night. How are the AK's?

Good evening! I'm looking to automate my garden as I have a trip planned for the end of July. I ordered some watering "halos" and will start the rest of the system asap. Have a great night. Pictures forthcoming

A strawberry cheesecake auto has entered the mix! I dropped two in water and then paper towels. So far one has moved on to soil, I planted her this evening. I also fed my seedlings about 1.3 grams per gallon of Mega Crop for their first feeding.

20200514_233935.jpg

Thanks @Canadadoes That was one of the reasons I am trying to grow perpetual. I see everyone else's bud candy! I hope you are feeling good. It looks like you have a great team to keep you growing!

Thanks @Canadadoes That was one of the reasons I am trying to grow perpetual. I see everyone else's bud candy! I hope you are feeling good. It looks like you have a great team to keep you growing!
Exactly reason for me as well! A tent without flower is a tent without much fun :) looking good as usual! Hope u get some good oil!

I hope all is well! Here are some shots from the veg tent.

3 Alaskan Purple from Seedsman
20200519_231202.jpg

Close up of biggest AP

20200519_231214.jpg

2 Dresden Green Diamonds from Seedsman

20200519_231219.jpg

2 autos from seedsman. The one above soil is Strawberry Cheesecake and the other is Northern Lights.

20200519_231223.jpg

I just realized every one of these was a freebie from my previous order. So far only one didn't germinate. It was a strawberry cheesecake. I am beyond satisfied with the seeds I purchased as well as the freebies thus far.

Have a fantastic evening!

Back
Top Bottom