Mono's Perpetual Soil

Super pumped for the chunk and I read a little on the snowbud and it has peaked my interest as well lol.

I agree, once I had a little read about snowbud seems to be a pretty cool strain. Thanks again to herbies for the free tester :). Hope she is easy to clone, will be fun to clone and clone a free seed :)

Speaking of seeds, the two pineapple chunk and the lone snowbud have both got little tap roots this morning, so a big thank you to Dresney for all the positive vibes!! I will give them a few more hours in the paper towel before planting them up.

Considered sprouting the sage and sour too from TH seeds as it's a sativa based strain, just not sure if it's better to wait, or to try and pack the little tent as quickly as possible lol. What do you guys think, to sprout, or not to sprout?

Both Pineapple chunk and Snowbud are now in pots and hopping to see them break ground in the next day or so. Growth is nice and steady on all the auto flowering plants. Their containers are beginning to dry out a little now so I will give them a gentle water with pH balanced water tomorrow morning, not too much though as I want them stretching out their roots as much as possible as quick as possible :)

Anyone got any input on wether or not I should germinate the two sage and sour seeds along with the others. They will completely fill the tent, however it's only for 3 - 4 weeks before I will be moving them to the big tent and switching on the 600 watt hps.

Sage and Sour is a mainly Staiva cross between S.A.G.E and Sour Diesel. Sounds tasty :)

Hi Mono. I just sub'd to your journal and have to go back and read through it.
Do the sage and sour take longer to flower cause they are sativa dom? If so you might not want to plant them cause they will take longer to finish than the others. If you don't care about the time lines, then plant away. ;)
good luck with the grow whatever you plan to do.

Hi Mono. I just sub'd to your journal and have to go back and read through it.
Do the sage and sour take longer to flower cause they are sativa dom? If so you might not want to plant them cause they will take longer to finish than the others. If you don't care about the time lines, then plant away. ;)
good luck with the grow whatever you plan to do.

Hey stealthgrow, glad to have you on board.

I believe the sage and sour will take around 4 weeks longer than the others to finish flowering although I am not 100% on that could be less could be more. However, it's not too much of a problem since I have separate veg and flower tents so I will just put her in a corner and let her do her thing haha.

Time for a pictorial catch up

Little pineapple chunks just splitting open :)

SAM_07612.JPG

And the lone Snowbud

SAM_07632.JPG

Broken Ground

SAM_07662.JPG

Back
Top Bottom