Mono's Perpetual Soil

lovely images of beautiful plants as usual mono. you think the size difference is mainly because of the pot size?

you said those cfls are 65 watts each? how much did you pay per bulb?

Yeah I think the size difference is just due to the pots. I will take some pics tomorrow of all three super skunks side by side. The two in the 10 litre pots are pretty much exactly the same size while the one in the 3 litre is smaller. I might try a pot size test with some clones from the sage n sours next round. Just got to put my veg tent back up lol

Yeah I tried the 45 watt ones first and they ran just as hot but obviously less lumens per bulb. I got them from Amagon haha. They were around £12 a bulb I think. So Canadian Dollar wise around 21 or 22 dollars each.

:theband:

Started snowing like crazy here now. The best excuse in the world to sit around the house and :passitleft:

:thumb:

Fresh snow and subzero high temps today - that's under 18 C. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I plan to sit around the house and :passitleft: and then shovel, and then sit around the house and :passitleft:

:laugh:

Decided today was a good day to conduct another little experiment. In my last grow I tried an experiment on two clones, one was heavily defoliated, the other was left in full bush. The end result was no different lol.

I went with the train of thought that defoliation can't harm an auto in flowering. So, since one of the Auto Super Skunks is up for the chop in 10 - 14 days I figured what the heck. May as well see if the defol harms her at all, or benefits her...

Some pics coming up later on, still got to go through the photo plants and do a bit more bondage. Oh, it's also time for their first vegetative feed in their new pots.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom