My 1st grow

Well Thanks to Santa and the help of a friend, we got 3 more additions to our family today. (2) Medical 1024 and a Moby Dick. I am thrilled and really excited to see these ladies grow!:cheer: Oh and by the way that sample was the BOMB!!:adore::whoa::cough: I forgot the name but it was nice!! :thanks::thanks::slide:

May the tables or slot machines be with you 2nite my friend!!

Christmas came early in MI this year.. I'll get some photos up of the new ladies when the lights come back on. They will be posted in my DIY Grow box 2nd grow journal only.

You are very welcome bro. It was a pleasure to meet you, although briefly, as the slots were callin for us...lol. The sample was Silver Pearl. Seems to do the trick quite well. Enjoy bro, sorry I couldn't bring more variety, but they weren't ready yet and probably wouldn't have survived.

You are very welcome bro. It was a pleasure to meet you, although briefly, as the slots were callin for us...lol. The sample was Silver Pearl. Seems to do the trick quite well. Enjoy bro, sorry I couldn't bring more variety, but they weren't ready yet and probably wouldn't have survived.

Sup bro,

So how did you do? Did you break-em or make them rich?
It was nice to you as well. I understand and not mad at ya. We will meet up again, so so maybe next time. I did put you up for member of the month though. That is for all of ur help and support, I personally feel you deserve it. That Silver Pearl was awesome. I still got a bowl left. Gonna smoke the rest of it here in a minute or two.

Wish I had some of the Moby Dick for you to sample, or even the Medical 1024. But then, if the green grow gods are willing, you be smoking some of your own soon enough. I ended up donating tonight...ugh..and I was up at one point. MDVL came out the winner tonight, up over $100 dollars. She is lucky like that. I should just put my money in an envelope and leave it with the guard at the front door...lol.

Wish I had some of the Moby Dick for you to sample, or even the Medical 1024. But then, if the green grow gods are willing, you be smoking some of your own soon enough. I ended up donating tonight...ugh..and I was up at one point. MDVL came out the winner tonight, up over $100 dollars. She is lucky like that. I should just put my money in an envelope and leave it with the guard at the front door...lol.

You know how to beat them? Play the penny machines and eat their cheap food and drink their cheap drinks and then you win :grinjoint:

It all good bro, thank you for the sample you left me.. My birthday is in the end of April so I will sample both of those stains by then. That gives me a about 6 weeks to veg give or take and another 8 weeks for flower. Sorry to hear about ur donations at least MDVL won. So it wasn't a total lost... Tell her I said Thank you as well!!!

Merry Christmas every1

That being said here is a X-mas present from me to you.

Bigmamma
002273.JPG

Sweetness & Whitney
003232.JPG

WOW did you see all of those bud sites!!!. I know I did.

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Sup MH,

Thanks for the reps bro.

I think they have slowed down, but their still there. I'm keeping them at bay, but I never count my chickens before they hatch.. If you know what I mean...lol:loopy: Harvest is still a long ways away:popcorn:

Happy Holidays to you as well

Looking very nice, an amazing amount of bud sites. Can not wait to see them all filled out. Great job, Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas...

Looking very nice, an amazing amount of bud sites. Can not wait to see them all filled out. Great job, Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas...

Always to to hear from ya sonzor, I can't wait either bro.
I hope U & urs had a wonderful holiday as well..

Just a little report on my 3 ladies tonight. Sweetness is really starting to get a pungent oder to her. She has such a sweet smell to her is hard to explain but I'll give it a try: she has a fruity smell but also one that I just cant think of. When I pinch the baby buds inbetween my fingers and learn over to get a wiff of the aroma coming through the air. I could just sit there all day and gently coress them and inhale her sweetness. lol:smokin:

Whitney is starting to get a similar order to her as well. It just not as strong yet. Just give her some time...She'll get there.:grinjoint:

Big Mamma is get getting buds everywhere!!:cheer: Her oder isn't as strong as Whitney, but she has damn near twice the amount of buds sites as my other two plants.:slide: I still got a long way to go untill harvest at least 4-5 weeks so we'll see..

Here is a photo just b/c I was in there a took some photos of my clones..
005222.JPG

They amazing oder of the MJ plants you gotta love it. Wish we all had smell a vision so we could all send each those lovely smell our blessed plants give off. Great job and enjoy....

They amazing oder of the MJ plants you gotta love it. Wish we all had smell a vision so we could all send each those lovely smell our blessed plants give off. Great job and enjoy....

Smell a vision...lol :roorrip: It will be here one day, just not 2day...

Day 38 of 12/12
Just a little update 2night, my ladies I believe have stopped stretching and have gone into full flowering mode. They are really starting to swell up a lil bit.:slide: No Nute burn so far so I think I'm gonna increase the nutes I give them on their next watering. I'm only gonna increase it by 25% to start and maybe 50% by the week after. That's if they react well to it. I sure they will. Well enough talking time for some pics.

1st up is Big Momma.
She is 25 days into flowering

003238.JPG

Look at all those buds growing!!

Next up is Sweetness:
Flowering 29 days

006197.JPG

She is starting to grow some really nice colas!!

The next 2 photos are of Whitney..
She is 16 days into flowering
Here is an overview
005225.JPG

Sideview
007203.JPG

I got at least 4 weeks on Sweetness and maybe 5 or 6 or so on Whitney and Big momma.

:thanks: every1 for all of ur help!!

:rollit::peace:

Back
Top Bottom