My Continuous Auto Closet Grow - Pink Salad!

I thought that thing looked full of seeds
you got hundreds there :thumb:
Happy Thurweed day Toker :thumb:

-----------------------------
Pink Salad Rose Bucket 11
------------------------------

This is the only one that really turned pink.

PINK-SALAD-006.png

I had two purples. :)

Full of female seeds!!

look at all the little seedies :thumb:
maybe you need to go johnny appleseed on the world breed thousands upon thousand of seeds and go sow it everywhere
well call you toker marijuanaseed :thumb:

Yeah thanks! I'm not going to really count them tho. Just to many, but I did count the smallest plants seed pack, and it had 238. I guess it had even more, but I threw away anything that looked immature. :)

Yeah thanks! I'm not going to really count them tho. Just to many, but I did count the smallest plants seed pack, and it had 238. I guess it had even more, but I threw away anything that looked immature. :)

Good for you on throwing them out. I have read where people got immature seeds to pop, but I have had ZERO luck with them. Well, one did but it never broke soil. Died "down under". A waste of time for me.
You should be ecstatic with your harvest there. :thumb:

Yeah it really turned out great. Now I've thrown some regular, fems, and female pollen in my freezer. Twenty five of each type, and six packs of female pollen. I sealed the mini ziplock bags into film canisters. Even fit a desiccant pack in there. Just in case one day I need to start over. The rest are just in the fridge. Should be set for many years of growing. I hope one day to expand my genetics, but I am happy for now. :high-five:

sounds like your set for awhile man
Happy Munchday Toker :thumb:

Happy Munchday Cronichemphog! At 12 seeds every 2 months even that small bag of 238 will last over 3 years.

Great job :yummy: :bongrip:

Thanks! :thumb:

congratz man hella good haul!!! good job!! :high-five::party:

Yeah Thanks! I'm pretty happy. It's nice to prove to myself feminizing seeds with colloidal silver really works. Seed selling companies can suck it!! I think everyone should try it. Then maybe seed vendors would start to pricing their products more reasonably. With colloidal silver you just gotta buy your seeds once, and CS breed some to set yourself up for years. Maybe for life!! :)

Back
Top Bottom