My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Man, I'm not standing still on that camera. Today I set the time and date!

:cheesygrinsmiley: you go OMM!! There are all kinds of ways to use the D5000 when you have questions I hope to have answers

Good Weed Buck:)

OK rain day so it is pic day

Here we go outside

haze x si
DSC_2969_hzxsi.jpg

haze
DSC_2968_hz.jpg

blue dream
DSC_2967_bluedream.jpg

S Girl
DSC_2965_sgirl.jpg

unknown
DSC_2970_unknown.jpg

I did not get the foot I was looking for but they are busting out for sure :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:

Sho Is Purdy Blister:):circle-of-love:

Sho Is Purdy Blister:):circle-of-love:

Blister, Buckshot.... it works :cheesygrinsmiley:...

thank you

They sure are a beautiful green Buckshot. The picture of health.

How are you liking outdoors?

got the other lens today.

Hey OMM, I HATE growing outdoors!!... and I LOVE growing outdoors!! I hate worrying about weather, bugs, animals and most of all people. I love the way the plants are able to reach their full potential. I will not put any "little" girls out again. The difference a couple months makes is now measured in feet not inches. I also love having the plants in the ground, I only have to water and feed once a week!!... and I missed a week when my mom was in the hospital and they did not skip a beat...I say that but the BPN feedings are essential and they missed a dose of SNS 209 and one suffered a leaf attack from what I know now are CUCUMBER BEETLES! savage little disease ridden fucks! In fact I don't think I have to feed or water as I prepared the holes with enough compost to take them through and we have had enough rain. Bug control is another matter it is absolutely necessary to look at outdoor girls every day. Snails slugs and a host of airborne bugs even inch worms on silk are found every day. So OMM it is a love/hate relationship. Overall I think if they make it to harvest it will be all love :cheesygrinsmiley:

good weed Buck:)
J/K about the blister thing. I am hopping for the love part on your venture to the great outdoors:)

I'm with ya Buck. I wish I had made the decision to put some plants outside during the winter so I could have timed it better. Next year I will be putting large bushes out in spring. :)

good weed Buck:)
J/K about the blister thing.

I know, you and I hope everyone knows I was joking too with THsea.

I'm with ya Buck. I wish I had made the decision to put some plants outside during the winter so I could have timed it better. Next year I will be putting large bushes out in spring. :)

Yes I would have all five at 6' instead of just 2. I knew this but did not listen to me, I suck! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I did not put anything out in the winter... I am in Maine. I did put out a mom S Girl early and she suffered from being out early, almost killed her (see the early pics) I also put out a plant a couple weeks later that was scheduled to bud and was already 3' -3.5' that is the "unknown"

Ok so I wanted a then and now pic, 6/6/13 one month ago

Thanks for stopping in, I am also learning so if you are learning from me ... be careful I f up a lot :cheesygrinsmiley:

you can see I almost killed her

DSC_2452_sgirl.jpg

and now

DSC_2965_sgirl.jpg

yay! :cheesygrinsmiley:

WOW I want to get one of those red lines for my plants!!!
are they a sponsor?
that plant is beautiful buck! I hope she gives you all she can:)

I did not put anything out in the winter... I am in Maine. I did put out a mom S Girl early and she suffered from being out early, almost killed her (see the early pics) I also put out a plant a couple weeks later that was scheduled to bud and was already 3' -3.5' that is the "unknown"

Is that what I said? :confused:

I meant start them indoors during winter so I can put a nice 3-4' bush outside on May 15 (might be pushing it up here) instead of a 1' bush on June 15. :)

Love to see your outdoor garden Buck!
They all look so happy.
Nice work!

:bravo:

^ that is what it sounded like... I know what you mean now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Is that what I said? :confused:

I meant start them indoors during winter so I can put a nice 3-4' bush outside on May 15 (might be pushing it up here) instead of a 1' bush on June 15. :)

Tincture

OK I don't like what the Magic Butter maker made. I am not willing to invest anymore time on it.

BUT

I am soaking sweet leaf and popcorn bud in 100p V now. I will get this really thick and strained :idea: THEN I will put it in the magic butter maker!!!! It won't burn and should make a sweet tincture

Back
Top Bottom