My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

ok here we go

S Girl ... in the bag days ago this was taken a few days ago...

DSC_2728_sgirl.jpg

A blue moon in bloom, no sign of mold

DSC_2764_bm.jpg

close up of the blue moon top

DSC_2766_bm.jpg

Outdoor girls

haze x SI (I think... I have issues :cheesygrinsmiley:)

DSC_2773_hzsi.jpg

Haze

DSC_2772_haze.jpg

blue dream

DSC_2771_bluedream.jpg

S Girl

DSC_2770_sgirl.jpg

unknown

DSC_2769_unknown.jpg

I have a week of sun coming up... I want to see another foot!!

:peace:

good morning, good weed and nice pepper plant Buck:)

Did you see those holes on my leaves? here are the horrible little creatures that are ravaging my girls

potato bugs

this was on my pumpkin leaves but I just verified they are on my girls :yikes:

DSC_2743_potatobug.jpg

DSC_2744_potatobug.jpg

so that is what you call a potato bug.
not what I know as one. what ever its called eradicate those bastards!

Hey Hiker

Thank you. Dyna-gro Pro-tekt is a silicon and potassium nutrient that builds tougher plants that are more resistant to pests, molds and environment issues. I feed with 209 and have not sprayed because I like some insects, just not the ones that like to bite leaves. Believe it or not this is my first outdoor grow. It is also the first time I have used BPN. So far they are looking happy. I have pure river bank clay in the garden so I had to dig holes and put composted cow manure and peat moss in the bottom and worked into the bottom filled with happy frog mixed with some composted cow manure. The two big girls were already in 5 gallon pots of happy frog and were root bound small girls were only in like 1 quart pots.

Good Luck

Sounds like we're both outdoor virgins :winkyface:

Yours look better than mine. I should have put them out a month earlier.

Hi Hiker. (Sorry for the interruption Buckshot) I feed my plants Azamax every other watering. It kills some insects, but mostly it repels them. I can't remember any grow I've done that has had bugs problems, except leaf miners and they just look bad.:high-five:

I thought Azamax was for topical application. I'll start adding some as a preventative.

Thanks! :thanks:

alien in my garden

WTF?

DSC_2774_alien.jpg

What in the heck is that nasty looking critter Buck?:yikes:
I've never seen anything like it where I live nor the one in the photo above either. Is there just one of them buggers or is it an onslaught feeding on your garden?
I wish ya the best when it comes to eradicating the pesky little varmints!:goodluck:

Man you got a lot of critters crawling around. You know it can't be helped outdoors. I lived one place there wasn't a hiding place in the whole yard so I pushed this plant I had up against some evergreens, blam, bag worms covered it in two days. I myself use Safers Soap on my outdoor plants once or twice a season. Plants look great dude. That Blue Moon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, looks to die for. A+++ on that one. You know I live up here in the PNW and we call rain sunshine here. With that said PM runs amuck here. I've got it in the bushes out front, which I do spray heavy, and it was rampit in my flower room also. I threw a fliter on my intake, cleaned the whole room, and haven't seen it since. Outdoors is the bitch. Sad thing you grow a 12' monster and bud rot sets in, or pm. This year I have afew strains that have been acclimated for here from Stoney Girl Gardens. We'll see how they turn out.
HMMMMM your butter unit is loud? Mines quiet. They are heavy duty units for sure. Hey try coconut oil, then use it in some macadamia cookies. Tastes great..
That's not a mite, least I'm pretty sure, but you sure can make super mites if you never change your sprays. After awhile them little buggers break out knives and forks when they seen the spray bottle.
But I hear ya, I just forgot to do acouple spray rotations myself and found some mites, pretty bad on acouple. It's hard to keep mites or PM out of a perpetual grow.
Keepem Green

oh hell no...a revolved mite...told you not to use the same insect killer every time..now you got a new strain of mites..:goodluck:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

What in the heck is that nasty looking critter Buck?:yikes:
I've never seen anything like it where I live nor the one in the photo above either. Is there just one of them buggers or is it an onslaught feeding on your garden?
I wish ya the best when it comes to eradicating the pesky little varmints!:goodluck:

No freaking idea :yikes:... not the only one

Man you got a lot of critters crawling around. You know it can't be helped outdoors. I lived one place there wasn't a hiding place in the whole yard so I pushed this plant I had up against some evergreens, blam, bag worms covered it in two days. I myself use Safers Soap on my outdoor plants once or twice a season. Plants look great dude. That Blue Moon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, looks to die for. A+++ on that one. You know I live up here in the PNW and we call rain sunshine here. With that said PM runs amuck here. I've got it in the bushes out front, which I do spray heavy, and it was rampit in my flower room also. I threw a fliter on my intake, cleaned the whole room, and haven't seen it since. Outdoors is the bitch. Sad thing you grow a 12' monster and bud rot sets in, or pm. This year I have afew strains that have been acclimated for here from Stoney Girl Gardens. We'll see how they turn out.
HMMMMM your butter unit is loud? Mines quiet. They are heavy duty units for sure. Hey try coconut oil, then use it in some macadamia cookies. Tastes great..
That's not a mite, least I'm pretty sure, but you sure can make super mites if you never change your sprays. After awhile them little buggers break out knives and forks when they seen the spray bottle.
But I hear ya, I just forgot to do acouple spray rotations myself and found some mites, pretty bad on acouple. It's hard to keep mites or PM out of a perpetual grow.
Keepem Green

Thank you NC no mites, yet :cheesygrinsmiley: I am getting ready to go postal. I have been out twice a day killing... but I just read about them, dang

Did you see those holes on my leaves? here are the horrible little creatures that are ravaging my girls

potato bugs

DSC_2743_potatobug.jpg

DSC_2744_potatobug.jpg
That my friend is a cucumber beetle.They are nasty little critters.

The other bug is a type of tortoise beetle I believe,I've only seen the green ones but the characteristics are exactly the same.
clavate tortoise beetle - Plagiometriona clavata (Fabricius)

For sure those are not potato bugs. Nasty looking critters.

Your great outdoors isn't great, doesn't look like.

Your growing climate reminds me of Germany. Summer is short and everything grows at hyper speed. Good luck Buck.:blushsmile::nomo:

potato bugs

DSC_2743_potatobug.jpg

DSC_2744_potatobug.jpg

Pittsburgh Steeler Bug ? Color combo looks like the ugly ass throwback uniforms they got. Go LIONS.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Re: alien in my garden

so that is what you call a potato bug.
not what I know as one. what ever its called eradicate those bastards!

I thought it was a potato beetle... cucumber bugs sound worse

Sounds like we're both outdoor virgins :winkyface:

Yours look better than mine. I should have put them out a month earlier.

I thought Azamax was for topical application. I'll start adding some as a preventative.

Thanks! :thanks:

Well if thos cucumber beetles have their way I am fucked

That my friend is a cucumber beetle.They are nasty little critters.
Striped Cucumber Beetle Fact Sheet
The other bug is a type of tortoise beetle I believe,I've only seen the green ones but the characteristics are exactly the same.
clavate tortoise beetle - Plagiometriona clavata (Fabricius)

Ho Lee She it

Thank you

Wow Buck, just lovely... Especially that blue moon... where's that strain from?

gifted to me ...

troglomite! gotta find a womoon gotta find a woomoon
good weed Buck and happy holiday:)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

the link above says they are common... wha?

Hey there Buckshot!I don't know what those beetles will do to MJ but they almost killed my entire cucumber crop last year and even hurt my peppers,cantaloupe,and watermelons pretty badly.The wilt their feces causes in cucs is unreal.The only solution I came up with was removing any growth that was damaged.It did help but the cucs suffered badly.

omg get out the DE and make powderd dougnuts! nematodes, hammer and blow torch! they sound evil as fuc_!!
we have had massive bugs,i got bombarded the other night in the kitchen darling daughter left the door open after dark big bright kitchen light sez come help bid make a sandwich and setup the coffepot for morning i ended up running for dear life from the kitchen to the bedroom it was like a steven king movie in there you could have filled a big coffee mug with all the dead bugs in the sink the next morning! thankfully the grow and greenhouses have been pretty well protected by DE inside and home defense max outside on the perimeters,i also use neem oil extract regularly it makes most insects retarded! they forget to eat,mate,fly upside down its a regular party when i get to spray flies and watch them go mental & forget what to do and how to fly i giggle like when i was a lil' girl! and if it gets crazy i have a electronic sound emitter that makes most bugs run to the hills but i can hear it too so i can only take it so long ,besides i dont like how it makes me feel (kinda sick ) and then theres the dump in my shorts i have to contend too lol j/k

hey Buck can I ask you about making tincture or oil? BTW good weed:circle-of-love:
here is what I have done so far. I took some large handfulls of trim and popcorn and soaked them in 151 rum I also stuck the whole mess in the freezer for 2 days, booze and all.
Now after I strain out all the veg stuff I just reduce the liquid down in a pot of simmering water. is that right or do I need to do something else?

Back
Top Bottom