My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Oh the Horror!!!!
the dreaded but rot..

Sorry to hear about the loss of some buds, but good news yer ma is doing better!
There'll alway be more crops, but only one good ma.
my ma did the same thing later in life, and got her nurse degree as well.
we both got some strong mother's to be thankful for.

rock on Buck.

Great pics of some sad subject matter. Sorry about the bud rot. May I ask what the conditions were in the room, ie temp and rh?

Glad your mom is doing better. Sounds like she's tough. :)

That chipmunk was lucky. My dogs woulda found him long before I did, and well... I probably wouldn't have seen him :blalol:

Glad to here your ma is out of danger Buck positive vibes coming from Canada my friend and I remember the horrors of bud rot to well from last years outdoor crop, I lost most of it:(

Yup up here it is rampant... you are going to get it if you leave them too long. It caused me to early harvest for a year.

OH...MY...GOD...
MY EYES MY EYES
make it stop hurting... find a happy place find a happy place:helpsmilie:

Glad to hear mom is on the mend:)

Sorry Fish... and thank you

Alright y now! Buckshot! So glad about your Mom. I knew she was tough. Quite a woman too! :love:

You don't stop either......sure could have been worse.
:high-five:

Proves your not a chipmunk. :surf:

:cheesygrinsmiley:... no, :rofl:

good stuff, i just love the big girls,yup im a chubby chaser, reuben knew what was up when he was painting,curvy soft and warm! an old saying i like,"aint nobody wants a bone cept a dog an all he does is bury it!"

As big as you are I would not see you on the other side :cheesygrinsmiley:

that was supposed to quote your post a couple pages back with the story

I thought at first you meant those buds!!

Oh the Horror!!!!
the dreaded but rot..

Sorry to hear about the loss of some buds, but good news yer ma is doing better!
There'll alway be more crops, but only one good ma.
my ma did the same thing later in life, and got her nurse degree as well.
we both got some strong mother's to be thankful for.

rock on Buck.

Thank you Vick, it takes tough folks to care for others. Cool about your mom... a tough woman

Great pics of some sad subject matter. Sorry about the bud rot. May I ask what the conditions were in the room, ie temp and rh?

Glad your mom is doing better. Sounds like she's tough. :)

That chipmunk was lucky. My dogs woulda found him long before I did, and well... I probably wouldn't have seen him :blalol:

Thank you Hiker. Right now the RH is off the hook, the conditions could not be worse where they are at the moment. Work is in progress to correct that issue... meanwhile I had slacked on nutes to fight it, I will stop slacking.

Outdoor Girls

Three little ladies. Haze, HZxSI, Blue Dream looking small in their 42" cages

DSC_2705_smallgirls.jpg

S Girl and a shot of her stem

DSC_2710_sgirl.jpg

DSC_2711_sgirl.jpg

and the big unknown, there is one of those cages in there :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_2704_unknown.jpg

:peace:

well those look ok!...

Yes the outdoor girls are loving life :cheesygrinsmiley:

I thought I was clear that the outdoor girls were pest free, so far (I actually knocked on wood)... they have had pro-tekt and SNS 209 all along knowing they would be attacked/exposed to mold and bugs for sure outdoors. The health of these plants is evidence these products work as they are being directly exposed to PM and vicious bugs, like these f'ing things...

potato bugs

I had two cucumber plants that I noticed had a few beetles on them. I looked them up and found they were potato beetles. The next day the cucumber plants were skeletons... skeletons. HOLY SHIT! I have potato's right next to the cucumbers but they seemed unharmed. I checked the ladies and found one of the bastardly potato beetles on it. WAR. I killed all beetles I could find and the cucumber plants were put in soapy water. Then I released 1500 hungry little lady bugs to eat up any eggs that may be left over.

:phew:

Thanks folks

PS I have been harvesting all buds close to the end... I got the fear again, dang

man I thought potato bugs only lived in warm climates. never seen them here. plenty of other nasty critters though.
usually cut worms get my cukes. if you slice a 2liter bottle into rings and put around your little one that stops a lot of bugs from making a salad out of your veggies.
BTW Good Weed Buck:)

Well my internet explorer is ^^ oh well I am going to have to figure it out. I am in Firefox and can now make comments, in IE the box was just a white space.

Here is an image of a few of the Lady Bug army I released in my garden. The weather is foul... rain for the next week. I have only an S Girl in full bud ironically the most prone to bud rot. I really want her to come to term but I may just pull her tonight.

DSC_2714_ladybugs.jpg

man I thought potato bugs only lived in warm climates. never seen them here. plenty of other nasty critters though.
usually cut worms get my cukes. if you slice a 2liter bottle into rings and put around your little one that stops a lot of bugs from making a salad out of your veggies.
BTW Good Weed Buck:)

These nasty little fucks would scoff at your puny bottle rings as they fly over them!! We are in potato country here in Maine so potato bugs are not only common, they are seriously resistant to pesticides. To the credit of SNS I had not applied 209 to the new cucumber plants. The potato plants got 209 and although the bugs started to eat them it was just like SNS said they sought out a tastier plant too bad it was my cucumbers.

Jesus Buck. Ur thread is almost offensive it looks so good lol

Oh and those frosty pictures you just posted are not totally offensive? :cheesygrinsmiley:

good weed and Happy Friedday Buck:)

Hey Buck. Your outdoor ladies look lovely. I hope I can keep mine looking that good!

Is Pro-tekt a silicon suppliment? hmmm I don't have anything to add silica unless it's in my GH stuff or what I'm using. I'm gonna take my SNS209 out there with me today and do a preventative spray. Should I also feed it in the soil? I have some Azamax I was gonna go spray out there too and maybe add a little to their feedings. Do you feed them anything to prevent pests or is all applied via spraying?

Sorry for all the questions. I feel like a total newb again now that I'm trying outdoor. This is my first attempt. They are close enough that I can tend them daily if needed, but they are 'in the wild'. 4 are have been growing well, 1 has just started growing well, and the last one looks like it's about to take. They were only put in a week or so ago. I'm just so excited I really want to help them make it to the end, but I feel like I'm playing catchup because I didn't plan and do my research ahead of time. :blalol:

Hey Buck. Your outdoor ladies look lovely. I hope I can keep mine looking that good!

Is Pro-tekt a silicon suppliment? hmmm I don't have anything to add silica unless it's in my GH stuff or what I'm using. I'm gonna take my SNS209 out there with me today and do a preventative spray. Should I also feed it in the soil? I have some Azamax I was gonna go spray out there too and maybe add a little to their feedings. Do you feed them anything to prevent pests or is all applied via spraying?

Sorry for all the questions. I feel like a total newb again now that I'm trying outdoor. This is my first attempt. They are close enough that I can tend them daily if needed, but they are 'in the wild'. 4 are have been growing well, 1 has just started growing well, and the last one looks like it's about to take. They were only put in a week or so ago. I'm just so excited I really want to help them make it to the end, but I feel like I'm playing catchup because I didn't plan and do my research ahead of time. :blalol:

Hey Hiker

Thank you. Dyna-gro Pro-tekt is a silicon and potassium nutrient that builds tougher plants that are more resistant to pests, molds and environment issues. I feed with 209 and have not sprayed because I like some insects, just not the ones that like to bite leaves. Believe it or not this is my first outdoor grow. It is also the first time I have used BPN. So far they are looking happy. I have pure river bank clay in the garden so I had to dig holes and put composted cow manure and peat moss in the bottom and worked into the bottom filled with happy frog mixed with some composted cow manure. The two big girls were already in 5 gallon pots of happy frog and were root bound small girls were only in like 1 quart pots.

Good Luck

Hi Hiker. (Sorry for the interruption Buckshot) I feed my plants Azamax every other watering. It kills some insects, but mostly it repels them. I can't remember any grow I've done that has had bugs problems, except leaf miners and they just look bad.:high-five:

Good weed Buck and have a great Sativaday:)

Bummer bout the PM dude. I deal with it a lot and it real hard to get rid of. I've used everything and the kitchen sink on it with minimal results. If all the organic fail on ya dude, you might want to look into something like Spectracide Immunox. Alittle stronger product is Eagle 20EW. You need to be alittle careful with this product as it's a systematic fungicide being it resides inside the plant and takes up to 28 days to dissipate. I like to have atleast 35 days of flower left if I have to use this stuff. So you'd sure not want to spray any later than week 3 maybe 4 of flower depended on the flowering time. It worked for me as long as you stay religious with your spray regiment, keep good RH, and airflow. I keep my RH at 40%. PM sucks! Most of the time you can't get rid of it till you clean the whole room. I feel for ya guy. GL and sure hope Mom's is doing better.
Keepem Green

Happy Skunkday Buck:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom