My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Sorry folks... lots of suckyness

My Mom is in the hospital, pneumonia

Pillow mold everywhere around the house, veggies in the garden, indoor roses... it has not attacked my outside girls even though it is on the squash near it. I did find some in the bud room when I went to make some clones of the lower branches. I have been treating the outside girls with SNS 209 and Dyna-gro Pro-Tekt and so far they have resisted attack. I had discontinued those on the indoor girls and look what happened, dang

cut off all pm I could and blasted the leaves I could not safely remove with SNS-244

The girls will get a blast tonight

Waiting for the roller coaster to go up

prayers, Vibes, Wishes what ever it takes for you, your mom and your grow Brother:circle-of-love:

prayers, Vibes, Wishes what ever it takes for you, your mom and your grow Brother:circle-of-love:

Thanks Fish Cake ... I will take all of those things, thank you (they all work)

When life gives you lemons, kick life in the balls and jam those lemons up life's ass -- Buckshot

One from yesterday

DSC_2685_spider.jpg

Is that the movie theatre poster for the new Transformers movie coming out this Summer?

Well if you are wondering what the third bad thing is (shit comes in threes)

it is FUCKING BUD ROT

Yup my pride and joy blue dream

Where is life? I got a hand full of lemons and I am PISSED

Is that the movie theatre poster for the new Transformers movie coming out this Summer?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

actual size... about the size of an Afghani seed, flattened

Thanks for stopping by PC

Hey Buck! Sorry to hear about your ma and grow problems you got going on, been there done that as they say and lost my mother around six months ago to pneumonia and several heart attacks. My thoughts are with ya sir & on a lesser note wanted to invite you to visit my new journal if interested taking a gander sometime. The links down below & value any input you have to offer. Hope brighter days are coming your way mate!. ttyl! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Man, Buckshot. Someone dumped a boxcar full of lemons on you all at once. S h * t ! :smokin:

Your Mom must be around my age. Needless to say, that's a bad one for us old farts. In her favor she gave birth to you, so she must be tough. She will give it hell and fight so, that' in her favor! I'll be thinking of her and sending good heath vibes her way. Guaranteed!:love:

I know you will do all you can to save your girls. I pray that you win that fight too!
:peace:

good weed Buck!
damn shame about the rot and all the other trials in the mix.
sure hope Mom gets better very soon.

To all of you below, Thank you. It may seem like you are not doing much by typing a small thought.

Wrong.

It is HUGE

Thank You and Rock ON 420 family
:allgood:

PS I caught up with life, life is going to be walking funny for a while :yikes:

Thanks Again

PSS

cut down my pride and joy... took some horror pics I will process when I can

Cut mature buds on flo

Moved plants, blasted room, fed plants, added more air ... oh I am not taking this sitting down or bent over :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Buck! Sorry to hear about your ma and grow problems you got going on, been there done that as they say and lost my mother around six months ago to pneumonia and several heart attacks. My thoughts are with ya sir & on a lesser note wanted to invite you to visit my new journal if interested taking a gander sometime. The links down below & value any input you have to offer. Hope brighter days are coming your way mate!. ttyl! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Man, Buckshot. Someone dumped a boxcar full of lemons on you all at once. S h * t ! :smokin:

Your Mom must be around my age. Needless to say, that's a bad one for us old farts. In her favor she gave birth to you, so she must be tough. She will give it hell and fight so, that' in her favor! I'll be thinking of her and sending good heath vibes her way. Guaranteed!:love:

I know you will do all you can to save your girls. I pray that you win that fight too!
:peace:

Sending positive vibes your way brother..

:circle-of-love:

good weed Buck!
damn shame about the rot and all the other trials in the mix.
sure hope Mom gets better very soon.

Dumb chipmunk

I have netting for my blueberries. I caught a chipmunk in it that almost died. I cut it out and it lived to get caught again today!!

Dumbass

thanks to the miracle of modern technology she will be a prize winner forever here at :420::cheer:

Life has reconsidered after the lemon episode

My mom was released from the hospital and will have in home care for a time... she is tough OMM, after having 7 kids she went back to school and got a second degree this time as a nurse, then went to work full time till she retired.

The bud rot was mostly confined to one major bud. There were a couple of other small spots all cut out and thrown away. Even with the loss of some bud this plant was a high yielder. Fish I have very few pics of her as I was saving her for a possible POTM... dang, oh well the grow continues.

The outdoor girls are strong and mold free.

Life is pissed though and I am sure will come back for another round...

this post is not for the squeamish...

bud rot

I was happily snapping shots of beautiful buds till I saw this horror. I took this shot to show the horror.

DSC_2700_budrot.jpg

this is what is does to your buds... gone, and it is fast too

DSC_2701_budrot.jpg

:rip:

OH...MY...GOD...
MY EYES MY EYES
make it stop hurting... find a happy place find a happy place:helpsmilie:

Glad to hear mom is on the mend:)

Back
Top Bottom