My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

hey Buck can I ask you about making tincture or oil? BTW good weed:circle-of-love:
here is what I have done so far. I took some large handfulls of trim and popcorn and soaked them in 151 rum I also stuck the whole mess in the freezer for 2 days, booze and all.
Now after I strain out all the veg stuff I just reduce the liquid down in a pot of simmering water. is that right or do I need to do something else?

I strain it and put more shake... like two or three times for two days each and shake it every day, then reduce.

omg get out the DE and make powderd dougnuts! nematodes, hammer and blow torch! they sound evil as fuc_!!
we have had massive bugs,i got bombarded the other night in the kitchen darling daughter left the door open after dark big bright kitchen light sez come help bid make a sandwich and setup the coffepot for morning i ended up running for dear life from the kitchen to the bedroom it was like a steven king movie in there you could have filled a big coffee mug with all the dead bugs in the sink the next morning! thankfully the grow and greenhouses have been pretty well protected by DE inside and home defense max outside on the perimeters,i also use neem oil extract regularly it makes most insects retarded! they forget to eat,mate,fly upside down its a regular party when i get to spray flies and watch them go mental & forget what to do and how to fly i giggle like when i was a lil' girl! and if it gets crazy i have a electronic sound emitter that makes most bugs run to the hills but i can hear it too so i can only take it so long ,besides i dont like how it makes me feel (kinda sick ) and then theres the dump in my shorts i have to contend too lol j/k

I have been out twice a day... sometimes three or four, killing. This whole outdoor thing is like a battle to the end.

thank you Buck! hey do you reduce that in a double boiler?
sorry about all the questions and I hope you win the outdoor battle:)
A Fine Sativaday to you and yours:circle-of-love:

Good God! That Camera is heavy! But it works like a charm. Will have to post some pics soon. I'm sure I will have questions...no book! Take care my friend.:high-five:

I told you that fancy lens was going to be heavy!!! LOL get the 70-300 VR :cheesygrinsmiley:

thank you Buck! hey do you reduce that in a double boiler?
sorry about all the questions and I hope you win the outdoor battle:)
A Fine Sativaday to you and yours:circle-of-love:

I take the glass jar and put it in a pot with water. Very low boil... keep the temp just under 200

I can't wait to show you folks the outdoor girls but I'm gonna :cheesygrinsmiley: It has been 3-4 days of full sun for the ladies. They have responded well and are just busting out. :morenutes:

:bitingnails::bitingnails::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::)

Take your time with the tincture. Making it like that gives a very clean result with wonderful flavor... on the other hand,

I, just now after days of more sleep than I ever take, am coming out of it. I took a look at the tincture the Magic Butter machine made. :hmmmm:

First off for folks watching a tincture is "A medicine made by dissolving a drug in alcohol."

I have taken note of folks doing this with coconut oil and am prepared to experiment but that is strong oil, not tincture.

I tasted the tincture the Magic Butter maker made. Very green and surprisingly VERY strong (you can feel the burn). I like a nice flavored tincture that does not burn. This burns and tastes ... rough. I think I will run it through again and if it still burns I will reduce it.

I just found this in "auto-restore content" ?

We need some pics up in here.

I am terrified of but rot so I have been taking some close up shots... looking

I am going to call this plant "flob" as I am not convinced of its genetics.

DSC_2850_flob.jpg

This is the "top" of the latest blue moon

DSC_2848_bm.jpg

a blue moon side bud

DSC_2849_bm.jpg

:peace:

Thank you:)
Good Weed Buck and good Skunkday too!:circle-of-love:
I noticed you were wondering about BID's washing his buds. I know he will tell you better so nevermind. but I am going to do it next harvest. it makes total sense.
I have been soaking the shake for 4days now. when my wife leaves for the day I will begin to reduce it down.
let you know how I did later. but the video I watched showed them spreading it on a joint and smoking it. have you tried to do that?

Thank you:)
Good Weed Buck and good Skunkday too!:circle-of-love:
I noticed you were wondering about BID's washing his buds. I know he will tell you better so nevermind. but I am going to do it next harvest. it makes total sense.
I have been soaking the shake for 4days now. when my wife leaves for the day I will begin to reduce it down.
let you know how I did later. but the video I watched showed them spreading it on a joint and smoking it. have you tried to do that?

If you reduce it "all the way" you will have oil be careful if you are going this far cause you can burn it easy. You may consider evaporation for the end reduction

Back
Top Bottom