My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

:shhh:

DSC_6025_hazewax2.jpg

:peace:

That's boohooyoupoorchimp.com then hit send just in case you forgot.....

that third close up looks ready to dry and smoke :thumb:
I just Love how the colors just pop in your pics Buck
and very Glad to hear Ganja Widow is getting better :circle-of-love:

That's boohooyoupoorchimp.com then hit send just in case you forgot.....

:cheesygrinsmiley:

that third close up looks ready to dry and smoke :thumb:
I just Love how the colors just pop in your pics Buck
and very Glad to hear Ganja Widow is getting better :circle-of-love:

Thanks CHH, Good eye that third one is the haze bud with the seed I am waiting for, it has gone long

Dismissed continued --

It was a blur traveling from Florida to Maine. We all dispersed when we hit the base, NASB. I checked in and was sent to this totally fucked up barracks that had walls between the rooms but they did not go all the way to the ceiling or the floor... yeah fucked up. There was a Satan worshiper two doors down who smoked, I know cause he tapped his bowl on a glass ash tray :cheesygrinsmiley: Oh we are gonna go back to him but that is a little later in Iceland. For now I was again in limbo and had to do time in the galley. I learned a lot. This time I told the chief I could cook so I was put to work and surprised them by working hard and knowing what I was doing. I see that chief to this day and he still nods. He nods because I was accepted as one of "them" and attended parties they threw and was always respectful. By respectful I mean I was a white guy in a Filipino environment and treated my chief with the respect he deserved as was not always the case for him. I lived like a hermit for a few weeks or months... again a blur but one fateful night I had scored some killer weed and wanted to go out and check out the EM club and so I did.

After a few drinks I met JM and that was it, we hit it off immediately and I asked if he wanted to go with the crew I came with to burn one. After sizing me up he took a chance and off we went 6 to the car and fired up about that many joints. When the weed was gone someone said "I want to check out the golf course, there is a golf course on base you know!"

We all agreed not knowing we would soon all be face down at machine gun point wondering WTF!

to be continued --

Some pics from this evening

s girl

DSC_6072_sgirl.jpg

blue dream bud

DSC_6073_smaller_bdbud.jpg

I told you these blue dream buds are "popcorn" here is the stalk chopped off

DSC_6075_bdstalk.jpg

teens

DSC_6067_teens.jpg

babies

DSC_6077_babies.jpg

granddaddy purple

DSC_6076_gdp.jpg

trailer trash #1

DSC_6078_ttno1.jpg

dismissed continued --

The car reeked of weed and thankfully we had smoked it all before heading out to check out "the golf course" Oh just to add to the foolishness of the event it was winter, in Maine, that meant the golf course was under a foot or so of snow. So JM met the crew, he was in our squadron and had been for a while longer than us so he was filling us in a bit. Off we went and someone said it is down this road...

I thought we were coming up on a prison. The entire facility was bathed in Constantine wire and light. There was no place to turn around so the driver pulled right up to the gate where there was room to turn around. Before I could blink we were surrounded by heavily armed marines who were in full combat mode. We were hauled out of the vehicle and put face down in the slush at machine gun point. WOW where the fuck are we? Well the Commander cleared that up for us, we had driven right up to one of the most heavily guarded weapons facilities in the northeast :cheesygrinsmiley:

There were two things that saved our asses. With the exception of JM we were all new on base and also with the exception of JM we were all in ordnance :yahoo:

So the commander took pity on us and did not let his marines shoot us... they really wanted to :cheesygrinsmiley: We were dismissed back to the barracks and there were no reports!

:phew:

To be continued --

OK

Got a few images

GDP baby... this one really stretched? weird since the rest did not :hmmmm: Oh well he/she will behave and was beheaded :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_6093_gdp.jpg

A couple shots of S Girl

DSC_6092_sgirl.jpg

DSC_6089_sgirl.jpg

Blueberry

DSC_6091_bb.jpg

hz + bd

DSC_6087_hzbd.jpg

please enjoy

You know what you come here for...

here it is :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here are the first seeds I found on the haze hybrid from its union with the colloidal silver blueberry shemale

DSC_6123_hzhyxbb.jpg

new dd from clone forwards
DSC_6109_dd.jpg

new blue dream

DSC_6108_bluedream.jpg

new blueberry

DSC_6118_bb.jpg

S Girl

DSC_6112_sgirl.jpg

blueberry

DSC_6113_bb.jpg

dab + coffee = BAM

:peace: folks

Good mornin Buck and Happy Shatterday great lookin plants as usual have some reps my friend!:peace::thumb::goodjob::circle-of-love:

Morning Sir... well afternoon now :cheesygrinsmiley: Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom