My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Sweet looking Buddage you got growing on Buckshot. I grew out some Blueberry abit back, wasn't impressed and it was from DJ's own plot. Doesn't mean anything because I've sure had some that I really liked. Now just to find the pheno.
Hope you had a great 420/Easter and Keepem Green

Thanks folks

The Ganja Widow has been released and given meds for pneumonia. As some of you know who have had it there is a long recovery sometimes... We shall see

Thanks again

Thanks folks

The Ganja Widow has been released and given meds for pneumonia. As some of you know who have had it there is a long recovery sometimes... We shall see

Thanks again
:circle-of-love:

sorry to hear about all your Bad news my Friend. But I'm glad to hear the Mrs is out and home again.
Take care my friend

OK

Doing double duty and failing... at least I am failing everyone equally.

short pictorial update

The s girl is turning around and loving a bit of nitrogen

DSC_6027_sgirl.jpg

the blueberry was dry it loved it so much... she got another blast

DSC_6034_blueberry.jpg

the blue dream... another "lesser" bud :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_6031_bd.jpg

a new blueberry

DSC_6026_blueberry.jpg

last bud left on the haze hybrid

DSC_6035_hz.jpg

:peace: Folks

Hey Bucky real real sorry to read about yer lady,,bro I had a Nomi thorax its a bit similar so I can understand the worry praying for her safe recovery:circle-of-love: and in the midst of your troubled time amazing to see you popped in a wonderful few pictures:peace:
Best of days and buds pal:peace:

its a nice sized bud on that blue dream just because it doesn't look the best doesn't mean it wont be good smoke
Great Update as Always Buck :thumb:

its a nice sized bud on that blue dream just because it doesn't look the best doesn't mean it wont be good smoke
Great Update as Always Buck :thumb:

Thanks CHH... I will take a pic of the bigger buds tonight

edit ==

I failed to get those shots... but here are a couple from tonight

blueberry

DSC_6050_blueberry.jpg

sgirl

DSC_6047_sgirl.jpg

:peace: folks

OK CHH

A "bigger" blue dream bud ... not filled out yet

DSC_6039_bd.jpg

Just to let you folks know after a week of down time, the Ganja Widow has gained greatly and is getting back to herself :cheesygrinsmiley:

:shhh:

DSC_6025_hazewax2.jpg

:peace:

Wow Buck...

Just to let you folks know after a week of down time, the Ganja Widow has gained greatly and is getting back to herself :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's really good news Buckshot. Glad she is getting better. Big relief! :thumb:

And last cause I am tired... some close ups

DSC_6062_sgirl.jpg

DSC_6060_bd.jpg

DSC_6054_hzhy.jpg

DSC_6057_bb.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom