My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Wondering if you're considering High Brix soil? I would think you'd like the pest and disease resistance it provides - easing the high wire act.
DSC_5876_hzhyseed.jpg

Whatever he does it works! :drool: Don't fix something that aint broke :)

Whatever he does it works! :drool: Don't fix something that aint broke :)

RL

:cheesygrinsmiley: I am toying with going back to my routine

Slowgro

I have considered it... but... I am testing Doggett & Simpson's Growology system right now. After that ?

hows it working out the growology system?
I used step 1 in some cups with seedling when I transplanted the biggest one I thought there would be more roots but there wasn't maybe I didn't leabe it in long enough
im using step 3 on my clones in my cs project they are looking very healthy :thumb:
just wanted to add my 2 pennies worth

Hey BID here is the blue dream cut

DSC_5918_bluedream.jpg

hows it working out the growology system?
I used step 1 in some cups with seedling when I transplanted the biggest one I thought there would be more roots but there wasn't maybe I didn't leabe it in long enough
im using step 3 on my clones in my cs project they are looking very healthy :thumb:
just wanted to add my 2 pennies worth

My clones have done very well on step one in rooters. Even though they were in the 60's and low 70's they had great roots. I am using Promix that has mycorrhizae so when my clones came out of the solo cups they were well rooted. Heck one of em is almost ready to bloom... so step 2 is doing its thing. I am still out on step 3

cut some lower branches on the blue dream

Pow

DSC_5933_bluedream.jpg

:peace:

blue dream "popcorn" bud :cheesygrinsmiley: really!

DSC_5947_bluedream.jpg

Gotta Love when you Get only those "Small" popcorn buds :thumb:

Hey!, I did not say small :cheesygrinsmiley: but considering I cut the top 1/2 of this plant 2 months ago these are all "popcorn" buds :cheesygrinsmiley: wait till the "tops" fill out!!

Happy 4/20 Folks

Taken today in honor of the occasion

haze hybrid

DSC_5976_haze_.jpg

Blueberry... I don't think I am liking step 3

DSC_5995_blueberry.jpg

s girl
DSC_5996_sgirl.jpg

blueberry
DSC_5988_blueberry.jpg

s girl

DSC_5981_sgirl.jpg

s girl clone

DSC_6002_sgirlclone.jpg

clones

DSC_6000_clones.jpg

last but not least... seedlings

DSC_5999_seedlings.jpg

All you folks at and on :420:
:allgood:
Rock!!

As you tell me...You Rock!

Thank You OMM! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy 420 Day

:party:

That reminds me I have to see if the chimp is setting off fire alarms :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom