Natural Spirit's Hyperactive Journal Of 2020

Nice defol and feed those roots! But I'm sorry about the tray project...it was coming along really well. :(

On the plus side, it gets a bit easier every time you try :).

my thoughts to! Just ask friends to order a big sushi take-away haha. The feeding will be allright as

Sorry about your glass that broke.:goodjob:On the prune.

It’s allright, Better luck next time, and thank you... for once I could stop in time lol

Goood morning everyone.

the veg box has some little struggle going on atm. The most likely problem is a bit to much water.The level just was to High. So i scooped out some of the water to make sure these little girls won’t drown.

once I did that things went for the better slowly... but we have to wait a bit. The best looking chick is the Orange Sherbert right now :p

the Euphoric Wonder Widow was doing fine when I peeked and the box is filled filled.... love it!

Have a great Sunday everyone :high-five:

Morning everyone ^^

Today is gonna be a bit stressfull. The black mold in the shed is back and today they are taking a look. Besides the help I receive several times a day, now a company comes over for that mold.

the box is in another room, but still I think this entire thing is a bit risky.Dankfully I got electric plugs with a remote so I can switch off both boxes with 1 Click...

when the guys are done the damage has to be repaired and I already don’t want the people to come over haha.

well we probably make it till the end of the day and then laugh about it again ^^

how is everyone doing today?

Highya NS,

They look like they're just fine. I see no issues with them. I hope you don't have to turn them off much. I'd be forgetting to turn them back on, lol. Cheers

Highya NS,

They look like they're just fine. I see no issues with them. I hope you don't have to turn them off much. I'd be forgetting to turn them back on, lol. Cheers

I absolutely have a timer on them as my mind isn’t build for those reminders lol. The controller is just for a lamp normally but in this case with a box around them haha.

thnx for stopping by bud :high-five:

The Euphoric Wonder Widows look terrific NS! But man, that mold thing is a gift that keeps on giving :(.

thnx shed, they are making me proud for sure :circle-of-love: and that mold thing ugh... Now the third company has looked at it and talked about renovation of the entire walls outside and in...that stuff freaks me out knowing the girls have to be moved and the new box is even further in the future

That sucks NS. Both the mold and the random contractors or repairs that need to get done take away from the peace and quiet

yeah it can absolutely disturb the energy level and balance I have, but I keep saying that I’m happy it’s a rental.... and most rooms don’t have mold ;)

We will beat this nasty stuff for sure. The problem is more my patience and the lack of interest from the contractors, paid by the rental company ofcourse lol.

All will be fine and when all is ready it will be amazeballs to enjoy the peace and quiet in my big handmade box :meditate:

Isn’t Everything a course to become zen buddhist in the end?:laughtwo:

CBD is everywhere now because it doesn't get you high. Getting high is absolutely verboten! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ok, on a scale of 1 to Johnny Cash high, I am two steps away from eating cake in the bushes. So when I say I love that word, verboten, it could be the buzz but I love that word lol.

Happy that you are getting some treats NS. Its cruel and unusual punishment to keep cannabis from people.

CBD is everywhere now because it doesn't get you high. Getting high is absolutely verboten! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh my mister shed! I didn’t know you speak german? If you change the T for a D you got “Verboden” and just like that you speak german and dutch :high-five:

Ok, on a scale of 1 to Johnny Cash high, I am two steps away from eating cake in the bushes. So when I say I love that word, verboten, it could be the buzz but I love that word lol.

Happy that you are getting some treats NS. Its cruel and unusual punishment to keep cannabis from people.

Man you Made me laugh out loud and almost spray some sweet cbd chocolate over my floor haha. I found out it has 0,55% cbd oil in them... so Its more the pride of cbd beeing in there i guess haha

happy bush journey buddy and stay away from the talking animals, they fake:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom