New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Carl Wave :circle-of-love:

IMG_294210.JPG
IMG_29416.JPG

My one plant right now pineapple express Capn-style. So far this year I have killed like 20 plants luckily none in flower just playing in the veg tent. Here is what I learned about my semi hydro setup and words of advice to all

Check the reservoir before the camping trip. You miss a day watering while growing in rockwool and you will miss some plants. Peace and Love to all stay chill and as always I can be reached by PM

Congratulations on the never-ending HarvestFest BAR. I admire that you won't give up on the successful cloning of autos. When you finally figure it out Reg, we're going to be a giddy band of obsessed cannabis growers. :thumb:

Have a great day Reg. :love:

Congrats bud.
Thanxx you two.

If you like endless cornfields strewn with wally world bags, you'll be on the edge of your seat! :) Congrats on the chop!
LOL... that's so funny. When BG was visiting them she said they grow everything out there.

Honey I'm home and congrats on the chop...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
You're home and we're alone. Our house guest has left the building!

Good to hear from you Carl but bad to hear about the 20 plants. Keep us posted on the Pineapple Express.

QUICK UPDATE​
July 16, 2015​

First let's have a look at the dry weights from last week's chops.

CRITICAL SENSI STAR
Chopped on July 12

Dry Weight 20g
IMG_00015433.jpg

AFGHAN KUSH
Chopped on July 12

Dry Weight 13g
IMG_00015430.jpg

HARVEST

KERALA X SKUNK Day 88 / Day 50 under 12/12

IMG_00015462.jpg

IMG_00015467.jpg

Sent back to re-veg
IMG_00015480.jpg

IMG_00015484.jpg

Wet Weight 51.7g
IMG_00015492.jpg

Congrats on another haul, Reg! She looked so tall. It's gotta be so fun to always have a harvest right around the corner! A weed for every mood! :adore::circle-of-love:

Indeed...

:thumb: What more can we say Reg? Inspirational work.

Ahh, you all are too kind.

QUICK UPDATE​
July 20, 2015​

This is an update on my continued efforts on figuring out a way to keep an Auto going. The first attempt was letting one go beyond it's ripeness to hermie for self-preservation; it wouldn't. On this attempt I took a clone before our Afghan Kush Auto started to flower but as I remember hearing way back when I believe the clones of autos continue on at the same point in their life cycle as the mother.

After 11 days in the cloner
IMG_00015563.jpg

IMG_00015566.jpg

As you can see it started to bloom
IMG_00015586.jpg

By looking at one of the top bud sites of the mother below you can tell the above pic is where a bottom bud site would be which is where I took the cutting from.

IMG_00015587.jpg

So this is most likely not the path either. I have one more idea offered by Cronic; to try Colloidal Silver. Their has to be an easy way to keep these Auto strains going and I'm determined to find it.

Reg, those roots are crazy after only 11 days! Toker used c.s. on his pink salad autos to make seeds. Seemed to work great!

I certainly get that! I had my worker bee get my bottle of cs out last night so I could get a pic and post it with how we diluted it for last nights update. She just got back yesterday so things got a bit hectic. Think I'll do that today. After I order my neem oil... cha-ching!

Magic what do you use the neem on..:confused: I have some on hand for my outside garden plants but I can't imagine putting it on one of my girls.... Not saying you shouldn't... I just never thought of using it on MJ..... I do use the SNS stuff and it is pricey but if you can afford it... it works amazingly well... I have used the SNS203 I think it is... the rosemary systemic one.... and the sns217c for mites... both on my outside girls.... but again it is quite pricey and if the neem oil can be used instead...:scratchinghead:....:circle-of-love:

Hi Dennise! Neem oil has some anti-fungal properties, so I'm going to use it to treat the powdery mildew that has started on my Harlequin. Some say it will kill it because of the anti-fungal, some say it kills it by suffocating it. Either way, I just want it dead! I have started a no-till LOS and this won't harm my soil so I'll start here and then bring in bigger guns if necessary. I hope it isn't necessary! Fingers crossed! Stop on by if you get a chance, I'm early in my learning curve but I'll get it figured out as I go.

Another harvest I swear ur shouting timbeeeerrrrrrrrr everytime I check in :)
Hope it smokes hard hitting how u like it
The Never Ending Harvest! You gotta love it...

QUICK UPDATE​
July 21, 2015​

Dry Weight from the last chop.

KERALA X SKUNK Chopped on July 16

IMG_00015608.jpg

DALE'S BLUE BLOOD
(MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD in SIP grown in honor of SWEETSUE'S DALE) Day 11

Today she was transplanted from her solo cup into a 2lt SIP.

IMG_00015617.jpg

IMG_00015620.jpg

IMG_00015625.jpg

Gratz Brotha :thumb:
Thanxx Cronic.

HOLD THE PRESS!​

Cloning an auto right before bloom might be the ticket. This baby's growing but hasn't produced any new pistils since the original ones she sprouted. Either way I'll let her grow out; as a new plant or if she continues to flower let it finish in the solo cup.

AFGHAN KUSH Auto (Clone) Day 3

IMG_00015759.jpg

IMG_00015761.jpg

DOUBLE BAGSEED II
Day 1

Since we're having great results with the first DB I decided to try it again.

IMG_00015751.jpg

IMG_00015752.jpg

THE VEG TENT​
UPPER DECK​

An assortment of seedlings & clones.

IMG_00015766.jpg

THE LOWER DECK​

In the pic it's hard to tell but there's 8 2lt potted plants down there. The AFGHAN KUSH AUTO is covering everything.

IMG_00015775.jpg

Back
Top Bottom