New Farmer - Advice Appreciated

Re: Hi New Farmer here.Please help

I will add one right now to it and please, well actually I dont care if ppl on this page see my number no biggie. I will edit it after you look at it so please tell me when your done

OK the 1st one is my set up from the side, 2nd one is a pic of the both of the plant in one bucket left is/was sick and the one on the right is well, and so fourth you can figure out whats what, I will leave this up for about 2 hours, meaning the pics because of personal info, lol im a noob!

2_3_1.jpg

21074.jpg

2_1_6.jpg

2_4_1.jpg

One gallon of bat shit divided amongst the total ammount of plants I have, They dont look over watered but who am i to say until i learn better, And I noticed one of the plants really opened up last night I will buy a ph tester today , like toke said she bought an item at a time until she felt she had what she needed.Im following suit. Guys I will giuve you close ups if needed, Im just a lousy photographer, Um Fox farm is 20 bucks a bag stanndard size, I almost got kicked out of the store cuz I slipped with what I was asking about , they said 1st times a freebie second time your out LOL, What a noob!

Hey Keith looking good my man...so how many plants do you have total?.. Your going to need much more lighting.....I would love a few pics of the closet overall....you will et even more help showing us the actual setup.....we all have unique ideas to Ferber your setups....home builds and remedies .....word

Im afraid the 4 foot flouro bulbs is my set up, I have a fan outside the closet blowing in on the Ladies and one inside sucking it ou, I will get you a pic of it later today I am prepping for the Superbowl, I am from Mass GOOOOO PATS. But anyways I will send you a close up of what I mean, I have no heat bulbs so i am relying on pure room heat and I have a humidifier in the room to keep it moist, But good news I just did my taxes today and getting a huge chunk o money so If you can fill me in on some cheap stuff to get, well I saw a 32x32x48 grow box but it was like canvas almost or vinal insulated with exhaust in intake for 85 dollars, These guys want 17 dollars for one flowing yellow 4 foot light T5 6000k, Bro I could go on all day, Im just kicking the tires right now and want to ride this LOL, Hit me back I willsend pics in an hour or so

BTW I have 7 in total what you see and 2 germinating as we speak so would be 9, I am trying to germinate incase of failure on my currents so I at least have a fallback plan, I really want his bud for me, Im so sick of paying people for something I can do, Plus it really helps with my metabolism gaining weight, Just sucks MASSHOLACHUSETTS cant decide whether its legal or illegal, I am close enuff to Rhode Island where its medical use is legal, Im not dying lol but I cannot sustain weight without it, tired of 50 an eighth 100 a 1/4, you smell what im stepping in?

Hey Keith...Just wondering, is your phone the only way you can post pics? I just think it's weird that your number is being displayed in your link. Though the pics are kinda small, it still looks to me like your plants are doing pretty good, looks good too. I like how you have 2 in one container. I have a container something like that, hardly use it for cooking. Wondering if I should use it to put one of my plants in. But mine are not that small. Hmm, I will be thinking on this.

Are you saying that you went into the store and blurted out what you're growing? :thedoubletake: When I first went to the garden store and started rattling off about Foxfarm products, I think the guy just knew. That was the same day that I bought the FF soil and nutes. And a big bag of soil was like 25 bucks. I like what the store has just hates that they are a bit pricey. And I usually find the exact same item online cheaper.

Im afraid the 4 foot flouro bulbs is my set up, I have a fan outside the closet blowing in on the Ladies and one inside sucking it ou, I will get you a pic of it later today I am prepping for the Superbowl, I am from Mass GOOOOO PATS. But anyways I will send you a close up of what I mean, I have no heat bulbs so i am relying on pure room heat and I have a humidifier in the room to keep it moist, But good news I just did my taxes today and getting a huge chunk o money so If you can fill me in on some cheap stuff to get, well I saw a 32x32x48 grow box but it was like canvas almost or vinal insulated with exhaust in intake for 85 dollars, These guys want 17 dollars for one flowing yellow 4 foot light T5 6000k, Bro I could go on all day, Im just kicking the tires right now and want to ride this LOL, Hit me back I willsend pics in an hour or so

The only thing that interests me with the Super Bowl is half time with Madonna..I wanna see what the Material Grandma can do. I am a Cowboys fan so I could care less who wins. I am just tired of seeing Giants stuff all over the place and Victor Cruz's salsa.

So when you get that nice fat check why don't you buy some more lights? You can never have enough light.So what is on your list to get? Maybe from there we can mention things you need.

What are your temps like? I know what you mean about not being able to eat without toking. When I don't, I hardly eat either and some of the meds I take make me feel sick to my stomach. I know doctors went to school for years and know more about medicine than we do but I also feel that nobody knows your own body better than you do, feel me?

And I am leery of doctors to a degree. I don't like the ones who just write you anything w/o even checking you out. Just starts writing scripts. Or the ones that when you ask them a question about your health, they act like you're wasting their time by asking the question. I have had some good doctors too but it seems like there are a lot more insurance vampires out there. Sorry about the rant....

Isnt that what were here to do sometimes is rant? LOL Im all ears. this is my new hobby and I will be here often, Maybe not every day, well yeah maybe everyday, Ok during the day I like to keep it around 78ish and down to about 72 over night to act like mother nature, LOL.. I will buy this week another 4 foot light like I have so theres double the lighting, And what do you guys suggest I do for other nutes other than Guano. I read you add Cal Mag 5ml in every feeding? or 5ml in every Gallon? I have not done that yet so dont panic LOL. I am so Micky rigged right now its not funny but they seem to be doing well so far, but that one and maybe a younger one was starting to do that but I caught it in time with the Bat shit tea..The Stems are starting to really get some strength now And seems to me I have not been checking them so frequently.I have come to the realization that if there going to die they are going to die with or without me watching them and or survive just the same if I just relax and like Vince said take it in stride. Um I heard Molasses is good to during flowering? So yesterday I posted these pics and on the top of them was my phone number and email all in one fancy little line, I was like thanks sprint, then I found out how to do it this way and works good. So Enclosed is 4 more pics from the worlds worst photographer. You will see the one pic of the lights and my ghetto fan outside to the left blowing in and my bat tea on the floor. i have a goof 4 feet tall to grow in there, of course i will move the table out but there just there for starters, when and if the get bigger i will move the to the floor, Oh and 5 gallon pails would be nice too.

Did you say nutes? I am soooooo glad you asked. I would like to suggest our sponsor Blue Planet Nutrients. He is also a forum member. If interested send him a pm with info about your grow. I guarantee he has something for you to use. I am currently using his 2 part Blue Max Grow and Bloom. And I just love it. With my first grow I was using FoxFarm and I can tell the difference between the two, trust me..If you check out the other grow journals, you will see there are a lot of forum members who use his nutes. We are the BPN Army!!!!!

Yes, molasses is good. I use it not just for flowering but while in veg too. I just found out about using it in veg myself. But make sure when you get molasses that it is unsulfured. Many mention the Blackstrap brand, not sure where you can get it. But in my hood they don't carry that but Grandma's instead.

Re: Hi New Farmer here. Please help

He can't PM yet Queen he's under 50 but I'm sure you can find him in almost ANY grow journal as Corey is ALWAYS around helping out :adore: I'm using the 2 Part Blue Max as well ain't it great? I've thought about using molasses does it make any noticable difference or is it a preference thing?

He can't PM yet Queen he's under 50 but I'm sure you can find him in almost ANY grow journal as Corey is ALWAYS around helping out :adore: I'm using the 2 Part Blue Max as well ain't it great? I've thought about using molasses does it make any noticable difference or is it a preference thing?

Opps, my bad...Thanks for catching that HF. But like HF said, Corey is always around. Yes, HF, I am loving the 2 part Blue Max. I have seen such an improvement since using it compared to my first grow using FF.

Wow alot has happened here this weekend...shit....go PATS....I grew up in Plymouth MA and I sure am glad I'm not there now... AZ is amazing .....and legal....so wow yes I would go PBN bro....you will need that cal/mag on hand fosho..so buy it....

Well well well!!! I knew my ears were ringing for a reason!!! LOL!!!

Whats good QTL, CV and HF!!!

And a special warm :welcome: to our newest member here at :420: community, K1!!! LOL!!! yea I abbreviate everybodies name!!! LOL!!! so whats good!!!
Lieutenant Astonr420 here of the BPN Army!!! I hope this post finds you in greater greens!!! just caught up with everything here!!! and it seems to me you have gotten you answers so far!!!

I too along with the 30+ soldiers of the BPN Army stand behind the products!!! At BPN, there is something for every grow style!!!
There is:
2-Part BlueMax
3-Part Elite Grow, Bloom and Micro
&
Farmer's Pride Organics

Along with all that, there is some Bloom Boosters for the 2-Part, 3-Part and FP. I hope this helps you out with your decision!!! I also invite you to check out the BPN Army Blog, its in the signature!!! you can see all the results that we have done for yourself!!!

Any questions??? don't hesitate to ask!!! it's a learning process!!! I used to do the same thing with my first grow!!! but I was in there checking on her more like 50 times a day!!! LOL!!!

:peacetwo: and again, :welcome: to :420: community!!! I look forward to seeing more of you around!!!

EDIT: about your photos, I see you are using your phone!!! If your using a smartphone, you need, and I will repeat, YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR GPS SETTING TURNED OFF ON THE CAMERA'S GEO LOCATOR!!! ANYONE COULD FIND OUT WHERE YOU TOOK YOUR PHOTOS AT!!! Please exercise caution when doing these photos on your phone!!!

Looks@Aston...Say what? No one told me about any bloom boosters for the 2 part?!. I need more info on this, so send me a pm giving me the juicy details, bro. How did I miss the memo on that?

Keith, yep, meet Aston...He is the wingman for BPN. If you can't reach Corey then Aston is the one to talk to. He could answer any questions you may have too.

Looks@Aston...Say what? No one told me about any bloom boosters for the 2 part?!. I need more info on this, so send me a pm giving me the juicy details, bro. How did I miss the memo on that?

Keith, yep, meet Aston...He is the wingman for BPN. If you can't reach Corey then Aston is the one to talk to. He could answer any questions you may have too.

Well click on the links sista!!! LOL!!! And I wouldn't say that I could answer any question... But I can sure try my hardest and if I can't I will get that answer for ya!!!

:peacetwo:

Hey aston, what do you think of my pics on here? Do they look ok, there a tad over a month! I am a paranoid mother in a high risk pregnancy LOL. Im always lookin in on them wondering if im doing it right, They seem to be on a schedule, the leaves look like they point upward at night and relax during the day, like 2 hours before lights out they point up, Is that a sign im on the right track, Also im paranoid about smells, I dont have anything when the time comes to nuke the smell. Anything cheap i can scrounge up? Boy I didnt know anything when I joined this site, I learn a ton and I still know nothing! Im having fun though and enjoy every minute of it,.. Would I enjoy it the same if it was tulips? Remains to be seen!And let me tell you the Bat shit smells awful the second day, Not that it soesnt smell aful the first day! Well K1 is cool, Glad to be here, And hey are my pics safe on here?

In pot we trust!

Back
Top Bottom