New Farmer - Advice Appreciated

Re: Hi New Farmer here. Please help

Still no signs of sex on the fuckin plants, Im about to tear em up out of the soil and call it a day ! I have more stipules that I know what to do with, I have fan leaves on my lateral stems, I have had it all together with this shit, I topped my plants yeaterday as well and they bled red! And I thought that was supposed to stop them from growing taller? Bullshit! they grew another half inch over night. I am really getting bored and impatient with this , Hats off to those who do it with no hitches but I guess this is not for me, So I will be signing off of this site and deleting my account with me, Pot growing is not for me. Guess I wil continue to buy it!

Have u tried to put them on a 12/12 schedule? If not try that n ull knoe wut they r. N u said when u topped them it bleed red??? I never seen that b4. Crazyness

someone was just talking about that happening too... I just can't remember who at the moment...

If I find the post again, I will come back and post it here for you..

:peacetwo:

whats the fucks so funny man?? Did you ever have a first grow you just wanted to piss in?? I mean really, LOL is all you have to say?? You take the time to quote it but have no real response? Let me guess your a wicked cool guy!! Anyways seeing as your so smart whats your take ? Smart guy!

Have u tried to put them on a 12/12 schedule? If not try that n ull knoe wut they r. N u said when u topped them it bleed red??? I never seen that b4. Crazyness
From what I showed you they look ready to flower? I dont have my Flowering lights yet just the 4, 4 foot floros still can I start them on that and get the other bulbs this week ,or will I fuck it up? And I am ready to flower trust me. Its about the almost 2 months. and I think they are behind schedule because of the lack of nutes in the beginning. And trust me I was ready to pull the plug on the whole thing! days ago

From what I showed you they look ready to flower? I dont have my Flowering lights yet just the 4, 4 foot floros still can I start them on that and get the other bulbs this week ,or will I fuck it up? And I am ready to flower trust me. Its about the almost 2 months. and I think they are behind schedule because of the lack of nutes in the beginning. And trust me I was ready to pull the plug on the whole thing! days ago

you can flower a plant straight from seed... it will veg up for maybe 3 weeks maybe even 4 and then it should show sex... but the way to tell when your plant is ready to flower is when the lateral branches are not symmetrical...

Symmetrical branches
secondary_nodes_forming1.jpg

Asymmetrical branching
mature11.jpg

I don't see why your so upset brother what's the problem? Did you expect for them to just flower? Are they suppose to autoflower? If you don't switch your light cycle and they are regular photoperiod plants then why are you mad? Not trying to be funny or criticize just wondering why you are so angry?

keith1074 - Like others have expressed to you, patience is key. Your hair and nails don't grow out in a day. Like your body they need nourishment, light, and water. I promise if you just hang in there, watch them grow you will reach the goal you so eagerly await. This instant world has most wanting instant results from things. We all know things take time in the real world, the grass don't grow a foot overnight. Water and feed them babies and they will take care of themselves, Go play, just remember to check them daily for any needs they may have. Think of it as baby sitting. Don't get so wrapped up in it. My suggestion to you is read more, visit journals and share in others success and you will learn what their secrets are as well. You will also see the problems you have are not uncommon during startup. So one could say you are right on track.

It's all good

:thumb:

Still no signs of sex on the fuckin plants, Im about to tear em up out of the soil and call it a day ! I have more stipules that I know what to do with, I have fan leaves on my lateral stems, I have had it all together with this shit, I topped my plants yeaterday as well and they bled red! And I thought that was supposed to stop them from growing taller? Bullshit! they grew another half inch over night. I am really getting bored and impatient with this , Hats off to those who do it with no hitches but I guess this is not for me, So I will be signing off of this site and deleting my account with me, Pot growing is not for me. Guess I wil continue to buy it!

As you stated above:
"I topped my plants yesterday as well and they bled red!"

Please stop by this thread and share you recent event.
My Jack Herer is Bleeding?

I guess I let patience get the best of me, Now that were over that temper tantrum I have the LST question. I cant stop the buggers from growing lol, I tried the bamboo across the plants to try that and to no avail im still having it grow quickly(too quickly for the space i have so I would like to try and stunt its growth, Im afraid of tying it down , what are some other techniques? And thanks for putting up with my whiney ass today and last night, BTW we had a death in the family my youngest plant has gone to a better place! down to 6 plants, I am trying to clone it and hope for the best, WOMAN DOWN I REPEAT WOMAN DOWN! lol, Better mmod today Briothers, and no I will not leave. and no I wont join roll it up, What a hack of a site! Joke Rather!

I guess I let patience get the best of me, Now that were over that temper tantrum I have the LST question. I cant stop the buggers from growing lol, I tried the bamboo across the plants to try that and to no avail im still having it grow quickly(too quickly for the space i have so I would like to try and stunt its growth, Im afraid of tying it down , what are some other techniques? And thanks for putting up with my whiney ass today and last night, BTW we had a death in the family my youngest plant has gone to a better place! down to 6 plants, I am trying to clone it and hope for the best, WOMAN DOWN I REPEAT WOMAN DOWN! lol, Better mmod today Briothers, and no I will not leave. and no I wont join roll it up, What a hack of a site! Joke Rather!

huh, well if you are to scared to tie her down, then I shouldn't even mention super-cropping... but it is the alternative to LST. I recommend LST if your just trying to get her to stay short...

hope this helps...

Hey keith. Your grow looks great. Just one question. Are you planing to transplant those girls? You should pull them out and add more media to the bottom. If not your running a risk of getting mold or rot around the base of your plant with them being so low in the bucket. The bottom set of leaves need to be above the top of the pot so you can get some air around them. Just an observation when looking at your pics. :goodjob:

High Low grow,
I have been only growing cannabis for a lil under a year now, but before these woderful times, I have grown out tomatoes and peppers... stuff like that, and I have never heard of getting root rot at the bottom of the pots.
this can happen but you have to be overwatering your plants like, madly... then the water never evaporates, which then grows algae, which then will get root rot...

I got lots of air circulating in there so air is no problem, I have a ph reader so I can check for moisture ph and darkness, Im around 6 right now ph wise, And mositure level is about 5 so I think im ok, So they look healthy otherwise? I have on one plant all numbers of fingers I have some with 7 I have some with 6 3 so fourth, Is this a sign of female or do males get 7 fingers too?

Hey Keith, Your plants look great and almost everyone on this site has experienced setbacks. I grew a beautiful plant that flowered , stretched, got going great, and then hermied out after 95 days! It really sucked having to put it down, but it went back to the compost pile and made up part of some great organic filler for the future. I read and didnt post for a while and figured out is was a bad thermometer that caused the problem. My point is you have to be patient and expect some setbacks, just part of the learning curve, be patient and read all you can , the people I have met here are out to help you. be cool brother, It will be worth it':peace:

High Low grow,
I have been only growing cannabis for a lil under a year now, but before these woderful times, I have grown out tomatoes and peppers... stuff like that, and I have never heard of getting root rot at the bottom of the pots.
this can happen but you have to be overwatering your plants like, madly... then the water never evaporates, which then grows algae, which then will get root rot...

Hey astonr420. I never said he would get root rot. I said he would mold and rot at the base of the plant. Meaning the stem and the top of the soil. Seams like a lot of his plant is in the bucket and not out in the light. Just thought they would grow better if they were more exposed. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. :peace:

Hey keith. Your grow looks great. Just one question. Are you planing to transplant those girls? You should pull them out and add more media to the bottom. If not your running a risk of getting mold or rot around the base of your plant with them being so low in the bucket. The bottom set of leaves need to be above the top of the pot so you can get some air around them. Just an observation when looking at your pics. :goodjob:
Hey whats up Low Grow, I took your advice on the airing out the lower leaves, I cut the pails down about 5 inches, so now everything is exposed , I just added my first feeding of Bloombastic flower bloom, I waited till the sold was dry and split a gallon of water between the 5 plants not over doing it, If I should add more please do tell me so..I can always add more rather than over do it and flood them out. I noticed while cutting the pails the 2 bottom leaves on each plant were alot more yellow than I thought, I removed the ones I couldnt help and they have a little vegging going on with new leaves. And aston if your reading this too,thanks for putting up with my noobness, glad I stuck around or I would have killed my plants when they were just a little pokey and a couple weeks behind schedule.. Cant wait!! Oh Btw i got little knats or fruit flies or something, Well not anymore for now, I took the vacuum and sucked up all the nastiness before I watered and added some new soil to the top, Only what I sucked up.. I can go on and on and on but Ill stop here and see whats you both have to say

Back
Top Bottom