New guy

Geek

420 Member
Hey everyone,

Hope your all keeping well I am Geek.

I'm a 37 year old male who battles Fybromyalgia and all the other crap that comes with the illness.
Hoping to learn tons of information about growing my own medicine, and hopefully pick people brains about how I can Improve on my grow.

Other then that I love food, I also love spending time with my wife and hoping with the correct mix of medcine I can be a more active person :)

Look forward to learning from you..

Geek

Welcome @Geek you've landed at the right place for all things growing weed and super nice, super smart weed growers to help! We are glad you are joining us. Pretty much anything you need to know is here or will be as soon as you ask it! Whacha growing? CHeers! :yahoo:

Hey everyone,

Hope your all keeping well I am Geek.

I'm a 37 year old male who battles Fybromyalgia and all the other crap that comes with the illness.
Hoping to learn tons of information about growing my own medicine, and hopefully pick people brains about how I can Improve on my grow.

Other then that I love food, I also love spending time with my wife and hoping with the correct mix of medcine I can be a more active person :)

Look forward to learning from you..

Geek

Hi Geek welcome to a great place with wonderful people. I too have the fybro bug.

Are you on a cannabis therapy program now?

Thanks every body once again.

Unfortunately our government are afraid to legalize it but its a gray area. So I plan to grow one Indica and one sativia for the mean time. :)
You on the same rainy little island as me then i assume from the pic of Moss and the government bafoonery? Lol

I from Ireland man :)

So I'm having toruble knowing where to post in terms of my shopping list for my first indoor grow I have grown a few plants before but this time in what I hope to be a very controlled enviroment. Where the best place on the forum be for that?

Right here is as good a place as any.

OO awesome

I wasn't so sure if that was ok.

Indoor Grow tent 100x100 x200

Carbon filter 100x300 (not sure if this is a little overkill or not)

Lighting: 600 watt full spectrum LED with bloom and veg switches

Seeds: Jack Herer Auto and then some West Coast OG

100x100 square tray. Really want the entire inside as clean and as tidy as possible.

Soil, I'm thinking of two a seedling mix and then when they grow up maybe moving them to coco?

25 liter pot

Odor control 1 litre of gel and a mist dispenser ( small house in a busy area )

I'm going to assume Ill need a PH level tester and possible a ph down? I'll no more when i test the water.

Monkey clip fan

Plug timer

watering can.

I'm not 100% sure on Nutrients, as I've already said the water here is not great, so I have a few ideas on how to tackle that. But I'm just looking for any tips and help to get me started.

Back
Top Bottom