Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

If you dont want herwin (heather aint a boy name ;)) to spread some pollen i would take the balls off. that one pic seems like a sack that is about to open:eek:

If you do want pollen or to pollinate... its good hehe

Your boy needs 12/12 lighting to go into production mode. He will produce a LOT more pollen sacks then you've got there. When he does fill a flower vase with water with approx. 15% strength nutes in it. Cut off the manliest looking branch and stick it in the vase leaning over on an angle. Set a mirror or piece of glass below the boy parts to catch any pollen that falls between the times you're collecting it. You will have the most success harvesting pollen in the morning. After you cut off the branch get rid of the rest of the plant.

No but they should hire me and give me one with all the bragging I do for them lol
Shatter sold out haven’t seen for while lol

Heather's a fine boy name! Doesn't it mean red that's strong arr arr arr not sure where that came from just offering support Newty! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Wooops this topic is getting lowded:battingeyelashes: nah just kidding, Heather is a fine name. :goodjob: Heck my cat is a girl called Willem... :rofl:

Haha, I’m old, so when I hear the name Heather, I think of this
C93E1F69-0BC1-4089-97F6-F0CCD436E68A.jpeg

I’m pretty sure these Heathers were named in honour of that film. Maybe there’s a Veronica somewhere too...

Haha, I’m old, so when I hear the name Heather, I think of this
C93E1F69-0BC1-4089-97F6-F0CCD436E68A.jpeg

Nailed it! There were 3 of them;)

Also great idea to show Beez what Heather L looks like now :rofl::rofl::rofl: #sorrybeez

Nailed it! There were 3 of them;)

Also great idea to show Beez what Heather L looks like now :rofl::rofl::rofl: #sorrybeez
Lol, yes! We might be soul sisters Newty :laugh::high-five:
#sorrybeez I’ve been called a ‘ruiner of fun’ before, I think this could be why.. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom