NuttyProfessor And His Herd Of Indigenous Microorganisms

• Omega-3 fatty acids: 333 mg
  • Vitamin B12: 18% of the recommended daily value (DV)
  • Calcium: 9% of the DV
  • Iron: 15% of the DV
  • Magnesium: 12% of the DV
  • Phosphorous: 27% of the DV
  • Potassium: 12% of the DV
  • Zinc: 18% of the DV
  • Copper: 12% of the DV
  • Selenium: 33% of the DV
:morenutes: from Scallops

Although much your plants will love this, those scallops would have way better wrapped in beacon on a grill.:ganjamon:

Hey Nutty stop wasting scallops. There has to be a cheaper way to make fertilizer.
Quick question. The tea i brewed last week, I have some leftover does it go bad or just get better with age?

Although much your plants will love this, those scallops would have way better wrapped in beacon on a grill.:ganjamon:
I know , lol lucky i got them give to me , they can be pricey , they make a nice brunch :thumb:

Hey Nutty stop wasting scallops. There has to be a cheaper way to make fertilizer.
Quick question. The tea i brewed last week, I have some leftover does it go bad or just get better with age?
Was it a tea to cultivate microbes , or a tea to make up a liquid feed , ? , you could bubble it back up and use , smell it make sure its ok
any thing im not sure off i pour over my compost bin

Was it a tea to cultivate microbes , or a tea to make up a liquid feed , ? , you could bubble it back up and use , smell it make sure its ok
any thing im not sure off i pour over my compost bin
Microbs, smells but not terrible?

so after a blitz , the scallops look eatable lol think i have enough nutes stored , i am going to add seawater to top up the jar when the ferment is complete :thumb:
looks better now

Nunyabiz, :laugh: rocket fuel , , be ready next week i would think , should go a more black colour when done
P1140570.JPG

the good the bad and the ugly lol
I use the oldest batch as its been working now for over 3 months , its more balanced

P1140585.JPG

P1140571.JPG
P1140574.JPG
P1140583.JPG
P1140584.JPG

so after a blitz , the scallops look eatable lol think i have enough nutes stored , i am going to add seawater to top up the jar when the ferment is complete :thumb:
looks better now

Nunyabiz, :laugh: rocket fuel , , be ready next week i would think , should go a more black colour when done
P1140570.JPG

the good the bad and the ugly lol
I use the oldest batch as its been working now for over 3 months , its more balanced

P1140585.JPG

P1140571.JPG
P1140574.JPG
P1140583.JPG
P1140584.JPG
Those pistols are an inch long. Wow awsome. Great girls Nutty.

Back
Top Bottom