NuttyProfessor And His Herd Of Indigenous Microorganisms

12 days later from foliage feeding and bottom watering , i am delighted :cheesygrinsmiley:

P1140436 (1).JPG
P1140438.JPG

that will do nicely

P1150888.JPG
P1150890.JPG

the broken orange punch doing great too
P1150891.JPG
P1150892.JPG
ultimate

P1150894.JPG

and some shots of the purple strain , before she is chopped

P1150895.JPG
P1150896.JPG
P1150899.JPG

12 days later from foliage feeding and bottom watering , i am delighted :cheesygrinsmiley:

P1140436 (1).JPG
P1140438.JPG

that will do nicely

P1150888.JPG
P1150890.JPG

the broken orange punch doing great too
P1150891.JPG
P1150892.JPG
ultimate

P1150894.JPG

and some shots of the purple strain , before she is chopped

P1150895.JPG
P1150896.JPG
P1150899.JPG
That's amazing. Love the colors wow.
Bill

forgot about fat petes cookies and orange bud ,

P1150901.JPG
P1150902.JPG

a little pale but i dug her out of the fish box when i broke the orange punch so shes just huffing lol

P1150903.JPG

i also let a bit of co2 out from the barrels
i like to finish on a beautiful picture

now hold your hand up and repeat after me " fermentation is good , but putrefaction is way better " :laugh:

P1150904.JPG
P1150905.JPG

forgot about fat petes cookies and orange bud ,

P1150901.JPG
P1150902.JPG

a little pale but i dug her out of the fish box when i broke the orange punch so shes just huffing lol

P1150903.JPG

i also let a bit of co2 out from the barrels

P1150904.JPG
P1150905.JPG
Those two are beautiful girls. I love the dome shape, do you manipulate them to be like that or just really good lights.
That barrel looks like the goop we used to make for catfish bait. Bet it doesn't smell as bad. How much co2 does it give you.
Bill

Those two are beautiful girls. I love the dome shape, do you manipulate them to be like that or just really good lights.
That barrel looks like the goop we used to make for catfish bait. Bet it doesn't smell as bad. How much co2 does it give you.
Bill
Not too sure , i would love a metre , i just open them once daily , bound to be a fair bit, then with the inlet and exhaust it seems to be keeping the girls happy

i think the lights i have are doing the job for better photosynthesis and i hit with seaweed the week after topping

Not too sure , i would love a metre , i just open them once daily , bound to be a fair bit, then with the inlet and exhaust it seems to be keeping the girls happy

i think the lights i have are doing the job for better photosynthesis and i hit with seaweed the week after topping
So you did top them though.
Bill

So you did top them though.
Bill
yes mate , i top around node 5/6 , a week later i foliage feed the branches and leaves with kelp , this give better branching , then two weeks after that i hit the roots this gives root webbing , , then mid flower ill hit the roots again to try fill the pot , get as much water and nutes through them as possible

the lights mate , my whole grow is under 700 watts now this is down from 1000 watt
how can you light all those girls with 700 watts i have 1900 tru in my tent alone? Bill

Seeing what you have accomplished with that disgusting looking mash ( Just bet it smells better then it looks), and it is a thing of beauty. Nature knows best, we just keep forgetting that. A bit of a green thumb helps as well. The garden is looking great Professor, love watching your show. :ganjamon:

Seeing what you have accomplished with that disgusting looking mash ( Just bet it smells better then it looks), and it is a thing of beauty. Nature knows best, we just keep forgetting that. A bit of a green thumb helps as well. The garden is looking great Professor, love watching your show. :ganjamon:
You get used to it , this is whats wrong , we are too fussy , thanks for your comments :high-five:

also @Bill284 i do autos , so i can grow everything from seed to flower under the same conditions , its sweet mate
Do you use a timer or just 24 light seeing as your in there every 5 minutes.
Bill

20 hours light on , 4 hours off , timer set
I figured you had it lit up in there like a stadium. I had no idea you only run 700w
Thats pretty awesome. Anyone can grow 2lbs if you have enough lights. But what you get is pretty cool. You made all those seeds yourself?
The one auto i did grow i never even harvested. The buds looked weird so I just left it. It matured and died covered in buds. I have no interest in ever growing them . You have it buttoned down though .
Bill

I figured you had it lit up in there like a stadium. I had no idea you only run 700w
Thats pretty awesome. Anyone can grow 2lbs if you have enough lights. But what you get is pretty cool. You made all those seeds yourself?
The one auto i did grow i never even harvested. The buds looked weird so I just left it. It matured and died covered in buds. I have no interest in ever growing them . You have it buttoned down though .
Bill
some i made some i just bought mate , i bought the full auto range from a breeder that i like , so rather than waiting i bought their full range and ill breed some just to have the genes , they are a non sponsor but its the only place i could get my beans

So today i watered one of my 5 gallon pots from the top , watered it slow to make sure it was well soaked ,
after i let the run off come out i waited ten mins , i lifted the pot up and i give a squeeze , the excess water that came out has worried me , it was a lot , so my thoughts are i am going to let that pot dry to the same state it was in before i topped watered today , then ill bottom water for 15 mins and see if the excess comes up or will it be a nice damp medium the one we all want in living soil . I think it wont pull that sort of weight of water up but its easy to over do from the top because its us pouring that in there and we over do it ,
This also has me thinking i might do an auto in a plastic pot with more holes drilled in the bottom so i can bottom water better as the fabric can get clogged up, i think the medium will wick it up much better , i have a lovely big pot to try this theory out :nerd-with-glasses:

Morning all . every thing is growing how it should , no problems , its tidy day Monday .
I have also filled 2 x 7 gallon pots with dry soil , i am going to crack the moist medium code if its the last thing i do lol :laugh:
i can be like a dog with bone :nerd-with-glasses: the orange bud is not as pale as i thought ,
P1150912.JPG

had a little dry bud of the white widow last night , i know why this strain has gone on so long proper old skool strain , shes gorge , slept like a log and it helped with my back, white widow never fails

P1150906.JPG
P1150908.JPG

this girl here i think has some compassion lime in her , i know by the color, smell and shape she has cbd also then

P1150909.JPG
P1150910.JPG
P1150911.JPG
P1150915.JPG
P1150922.JPG
P1150923.JPG

day 3 microbe solution is packed with new microbes , the best compost tea out there , using molasses can turn your medium too acidic
Wow ! so easy :laugh:

P1150919.JPG

the more the merrier :)
Not sure why I wasn't following your journal yet?! You are doing lots of fun stuff that intrigues me. I'm only on page 5 or 6. I'll get caught up over the next couple days.

I enjoy making teas. I'll be trying some new ones this year. I'll have to try and figure out a spot to try out making some fermented teas though!

:)

Banana Skin (Ash)03.2541.76

Orange Skins (Ash)02.927

Potato skin (Ash)05.1827.5
This is brilliant. Thanks for sharing. Curious though, how did you come up with these figures?

I would really like to try this. Do you have a good reference link you could share to learn more about this? I know...I know...use google. I'm just wondering if you could share some links you trust.

Back
Top Bottom