O.G. Kush - Coco Coir Tent Grow

7 days since the switch. Most are right around 15" in height...needless to say, I hope the Bushmaster does them good. Yesterday was their first feeding since the second dose of Bushmaster. They got the whole line-up...almost. The 3 part, SNS 604 B, and FloraNectar. I need to go buy some KoolBloom still.

PPM was 501, PH needed no adjustment as it was 6.0 :thumb:

It is getting crowded, some side branching issues will need to be addressed soon. Temps are steady at 80*, with the warm weather humidity is a bit high at 46%. Not an issue this early in flower. It's all about prevention!

420_710.jpg

420_711.jpg

420_712.jpg

420_713.jpg

420_714.jpg

420_715.jpg

420_717.jpg

420_718.jpg

420_719.jpg

420_726.jpg

420_727.jpg

420_728.jpg

Pulled one out for a picture under normal light
420_720.jpg

What I wouldn't give for one of those babies... :grinjoint: Beautiful.

I plucked my OG a couple weeks early, and from the little bit it yielded, the majority of it didn't make it past proper drying, let alone curing, but it was alright. Decent flavor (kinda sweet tangerine/lemony), good buzz, not completely couchlock, just mellow but productive/functional.

But damn, the things I could do with just *one* of those plants... :goodjob: :thumb:

Well yarddog you made me super jealous

What I wouldn't give for one of those babies... :grinjoint: Beautiful.

I plucked my OG a couple weeks early, and from the little bit it yielded, the majority of it didn't make it past proper drying, let alone curing, but it was alright. Decent flavor (kinda sweet tangerine/lemony), good buzz, not completely couchlock, just mellow but productive/functional.

But damn, the things I could do with just *one* of those plants... :goodjob: :thumb:

lookin nice YD

Thanks all!

subbed!

wow those girrls looking real healthy!!

what size are ur pots for flowering? and how many transplants into bigger pots have you done?

I love the picture out of the light!
that green is something serious!

good job feeding!

:high-five:

can't wait to see those ladies bust into some greatness!

Thanks, THC! Welcome aboard! The girls are flowering in 1 gallon pots. Before that they were clones in the 16 oz Red Solo Cups, so only one transplant has taken place.

The liquid Kool Bloom may be all you need. To my knowledge OG is a sativa strain (at least true OG Kush). The high P & K ratings may be too much for them on the powdered Kool Bloom. Indicas have taken them both well for me, i don't really favor sativas. Jus a thought. Thought I'd throw it out there. Lookin good Yard.

The liquid Kool Bloom may be all you need. To my knowledge OG is a sativa strain (at least true OG Kush). The high P & K ratings may be too much for them on the powdered Kool Bloom. Indicas have taken them both well for me, i don't really favor sativas. Jus a thought. Thought I'd throw it out there. Lookin good Yard.
Thanks BWC, that is something I didn't even consider. This is a true OG Kush strain. Appreciate that piece of knowledge, my friend!

From the pics you've posted i cant see any crowding or side branching issues and would think carefully before trimming anything because you might reduce your final yield.

Atm things are looking like this will be a A★

Yeah I wouldn't trim anything either at this point. Your nodes seem to be hugging the stem which is good, you may get some large single cola'd budsticks! Everything is looking very nice, you can really see how healthy the plants are in the last pic :thumb:
Thanks guys! I'll hold off on any trimming, and post some pics of what I think may need to be cut to get your opinion. I'm learning this SOG thing so any advice is great.

Some pictures I took last night when the light came on. An example of the side branching I was speaking of:
420_734.jpg

420_736.jpg

I'm fairly positive that type of branching will need to go.

Seems the 500 ppm mark is a bit too much for these girls. They don't really need much food:
420_738.jpg

Tips are slightly burnt. The pic doesn't show it too well.

Some random shots. Looks like the opening phase is upon us!
420_739.jpg

420_737.jpg

420_732.jpg

420_733.jpg

Looks great YD. I bet you can leave those side branches in there. I may be wrong, but I dont think they'll get way out there and shade anything.

^^
Agreed

when doing sog, plants are meant to be close together...

Its hard to see what your seeing from the pics but if you still think they need a little trim i like to take everything off thats 6 inches or under, depending on how tall i predict they'll finish.

Thank you everyone! I'll leave those side branches then. I agree, Stoned, those little lowers need to go.
Thanks, TBD, any and all input is appreciated!
I guess my main concern about the lower side branches is efficiency. I want the girls to put all their energy into the main flowers...but I don't want to compromise yield, that's for sure.

Here are some pics I took late last night. I killed the lights and gave them a foliar spray of GH's Floralicious
420_741.jpg

420_742.jpg

420_743.jpg

420_746.jpg

420_747.jpg

420_748.jpg

Day of flower?

They look really healthy!

15 days since the switch to 12/12 lighting, probably 6-7 days ago flowers were developing. I really think the Bushmaster did the trick!

I hope I can keep them looking healthy, my friend.

17 days since the switch to 12/12 lighting. They are still stretching, growth is about 1" a day, and as of today the shortest is 25". No deficiency signs yet. Today was a tea, pro-tekt, Floranectar, and KoolBloom watering. A whopping 400 ppm. PH was 6.2

Temps are in the upper 70's to low 80's, RH is 42% with lights on. During the dark period I'm running the dehumidifier now. RH was climbing to 50% w/o it...now holds at 46% with the dehumidifier on, lights off. I'll apply SNS 244 soon for prevention mold.

PICS!

420_749.jpg

420_750.jpg

420_752.jpg

420_753.jpg

420_756.jpg

420_757.jpg

420_759.jpg

Cleaned up the lower stuff
420_762.jpg

Size perspective with a 1 gallon arrowhead jug
420_764.jpg