Oldschool's Big Ole Auto Grow - Sweet Trainwreck & White Widow XXL

Unfortunate that Im a little late, but I'll definitely be pulling up a chair for the rest of this grow :)

Sure .theres lots of time yet..just getting started..enjoy..

Damn man, I've been sleeping on this grow!

Subbing up! You plan on topping any of these girls? Mine seemed to take to it well. I'd be very curious to see what kinda yield you can pull from it.

I had some wind burn on the TWA's I double potted. I think it not only stunted them, but they're sex is already showing. Seems a little early for that. They're about 3 1/2 weeks now.

NEW PICS

20170307_183501.jpg
20170307_183509.jpg
20170307_183527.jpg

Damn man, I've been sleeping on this grow!

Subbing up! You plan on topping any of these girls? Mine seemed to take to it well. I'd be very curious to see what kinda yield you can pull from it.

I had some wind burn on the TWA's I double potted. I think it not only stunted them, but they're sex is already showing. Seems a little early for that. They're about 3 1/2 weeks now.

No topping since there 2 to a pot..gets too crowed.
but there all pretty good size though..

And thanks weedman..

Sorry i havent been on lately..lost power for 4 days with temps in the teens due to a big wind storm..almost lost the whole crop.got down to 49 degrees in my grow room

But power has been restored today and got the lights and heaters blasting..
Just praying my girls recover..
Very sad sight to see dying plants..
So ill get back soon as i get my things in order..been a bitch the last few days.
Peace

Im going to be ok..
THANK GOD i was able to get some generators.
Trying to run 8 leds and heaters is a bitch.
i want to thank everyone who helped me
You know who you are..
But anyway.ill get some pics up and be posting..
Now today were getting 20 inches of snow..
Please spring..hurry up and get here. Lol
Im stressed..
Peace!!

Here are some pics..have had the lights on 24/7 ..the plants are happy now..so u know this is a seperate building from my house outside..man it was close there ..almost lost them..now i bought a BIG HUGE generator in case..
the other day we officially got 26 inches of snow after the 80 mph winds here..
yes im readyfor spring..!!!!!
man if i would have lost all the girls i honestly would have cried..
thanks for all the kind words from everyone here..
and to valerie...ron..allan whom saved me from a disaster..
they had no electric either.... temps in the teens..but they sacrificed them self by giving me there generator for 3days and went without power..true friends...
peace everyone..

20170317_112739.jpg
20170317_112828.jpg
20170317_112936.jpg
20170317_112907.jpg
20170317_112818.jpg
20170317_112807.jpg
20170317_112845.jpg

They really wernt in the dark much..my big issue was heat as i run 5 leds in the room and a oil heater..
the leds keep it in the high 70's when all on.but i could not run them all and my house at the same time..so i was loaned extra power to run the led lights.
they were all drooped at one point.but have rebounded.back with a vengance for sure..

Happy to hear everything turned out ok.....everything looking good in the pics. Did you notice any type of changes/reactions from plants being in dark for so long? :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom