Ok so took a few pics... not sure what I’m looking at? Any help?

4ACB2181-0105-49DA-9FAB-1DE6EF3BD342.jpeg
05B2E1B8-4A9D-4062-9F23-11BF344572A5.jpeg
728AF9B3-C376-4E3C-AE4C-06EC568E4CD4.jpeg

Also been noticing big growth... everything looking good! Wish I had more tops but hoping things do well. Day 6 of flower (flipped Sunday but Monday was first real 12/12 day).

DD168AE6-CE66-4A26-92A3-F10255B34648.jpeg

DFD2A315-7A6F-40F8-8599-7AA352712D11.jpeg

5D1F2BB5-4E6E-45E3-B1D5-B9A55045041C.jpeg
E4FA41FF-87D1-45D5-805D-1F7E6894725F.jpeg

How much height should the canopy have for flowering? Is there a range? 6 or 8 inches of height? Trying to figure out the lollipop

I don’t quite think you realize just yet how many “tops” the plant will have. This is where all the fun happens. It’s about to get crazy.
Just a heads up. When I was first staring out I quickly learned my flowering plants always needed cal-mag.... however I use a hps(for now) and I think that causes plants to use more. Sorry I’m rambling here. Just keep your eye out for deficiencies lol

doing great

Ok awesome! Make sure to only train the plants the first week or two of flower then just let them do their thing.

my first scrog yield sufferers because I didn’t quite understand to stop training

:high-five:

Everything looks fantastic @Opar . those were trichomes popping on those leaves. That's awesome bro. All plants look healthy with excellent growth.
My guess looking at you canopy with the maturity of your plants looking at 3ozs or more a plant. This is very excited to see for your first grow. You are light years ahead of me with my first grow. That's a accomplishment bro looking at these ladies. Going to be some good smoke. I hope you know how to trim my friend. You might need some help..lol

Sorry about that opar! I went over there started reading then couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore. Tried to have a nap but that only goes so far with a young one running around.

Just finished going through it, I see you’ve got some great help there! I have no doubt they will answer any questions you have! :thumb:

Now I need to run my recycling into the depot, run to wall mart, cook some supper, then maybe figure out how to empty, clean and refill my hot tub...

ya I read it but felt you we’re getting sound advice from people more experienced with the subject. I feel like that should get you dialed in!!!

Kind like I will give advice and always end it with “but let’s see what @Backlipslide has to say “ lol :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom