Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

I like the scrog too, just doesn't work well with a 20 site Aero setup, so I do the SOG. Things are looking great in there. It will continue to bush out as you go through stretch, don't be afraid to keep bending the new growth under the screen to fill in any spaces.
:welldone:

Lol I'm jealous Steve I'd rather be doing a hydro grow brother which is the next upgrade after these P.B. OG's are finished I'm thinking of DWC 5 gal buckets as for the roots getting so out of control how would you handle that situation bro, Ive heard different pros and cons to it like trimming the roots so stuff doesn't get clogged etc....I'm still bending the new growth I just snapped another stem today FML!! lol o well that's two now that I screwed up on

Hi crower sorry im late Ladies looking well nice! Hope you dont mind me busting in like this :D Always love a screen grow you spend a lot of time with your girls and they will repay you in nice fat buds!

Ladies starting to fill right out now have you got a predicted date to switch them over to flower? Iv never grown Platinum Bubba OG so wouldnt have a clue what stretch you will get.

Do you have a fan under that canopy and will you be cutting the undergrowth off ?

:welcome: Godspeed no worries always good to have new fellow growers subbed on my journals :Namaste: yes you spend plenty of time with these girls I think of it as a chest game always trying to figure out where you want one branch to go etc..I plan to neither switch to 12.12 end of this week I'm still not sure or give her another week..Tomorrow will be 6 weeks of Veg, I've never grown this strain before but the grower I got the clones off guaranteed high yield and medium size plants so will see how they go, I have a fan blowing on the mid section all around and 1 6 inch induct and another 4 inch induct fan and yes I plan to do the lollipop technique for the undergrowth that doesn't make it:high-five:

I was always told to switch when the screen was 3 quarters full but I think it comes down to previous experience with the strain your using keep the strain and next time u scrog u will know exactly when to switch. I think you should go with your gut on this one she's look prity full, I let my first screen go a bit long and there was an over kill of growth.

Have you though about defoliation or are you hesitante to chop them precious fans?

I was always told to switch when the screen was 3 quarters full but I think it comes down to previous experience with the strain your using keep the strain and next time u scrog u will know exactly when to switch. I think you should go with your gut on this one she's look prity full, I let my first screen go a bit long and there was an over kill of growth.

Have you though about defoliation or are you hesitante to chop them precious fans?

I plan to use the lollipop technique an defoliate the remaining that doesnt make it and also as you mentioned my fan leafs

Well today is 12.12 I'm running the light schedule from 6am to 6pm I gave the girls 24 hour down time yesterday and noticed new growth already enjoy some quick pics thanks for stopping by
002736.JPG
003703.JPG

Wow! Those babies have really grown alot since I have last seen them. Great job! That screen is going to hold up all those future colas really well! It looks like you are going to have a big yield!!! :welldone:

Wow! Those babies have really grown alot since I have last seen them. Great job! That screen is going to hold up all those future colas really well! It looks like you are going to have a big yield!!! :welldone:

Thanks closet lol will see hopefully I do crop a good yield and if I get more than what I grew last grow I'll stick with doing Scrog screens forever:thumb:

Wow man looking good I just ordered my BPN and by the looks of things I'm gonna be impressed good job man I'm dropping my trellis soon hopefully it looks like yours!

Did I just talk to you on the phone lol ? I hope you enjoy your farmers pride bro! :)

Did I just talk to you on the phone lol ? I hope you enjoy your farmers pride bro! :)

Hahaha yup sorry if I sounded...a little slow lol just finished my afterwork blaze thanks again man 25 minutes after I place my order and I have you already on the phone making sure everythig was right with the order. Pretty amazing dude keep up the good work and I can't wait to put the nutes to work

Hi Crower, looking Scrog-tastic. 4 plants seems like a good number for that tent/scrog set-up. How high is your scrog screen from the base of the pot?

Nice job so far, those should yield really nice for you buddy! :high-five:

Holy Shizz!!! Damn Crow..your ladies are freakin huge now!!! really nice job on filling out the screen, seems as you hit the 12/12 at a perfect time!!! One thing you may want to consider, and this is depending on if your nugs start to fall over..... I used another screen above my plants when the buds got too heavy and started falling...this was around and after week 5 of flower.... I tied the screen to the top of my tent, and used line/rope to tie the buds in place where I wanted them...worked pretty well and especially supported the heaviest supercropped buds on the sides of the tent!!! just figured Id suggest it....great job yo!

Hi Crower, looking Scrog-tastic. 4 plants seems like a good number for that tent/scrog set-up. How high is your scrog screen from the base of the pot?

Nice job so far, those should yield really nice for you buddy! :high-five:

Hey XL thank you my friend yes 4 plants fit nice with 5 gal buckets from the base of the pot it is around 1 an a half feet lets hope they yield more with this method than 8 plants I'll stick with it..

Holy Shizz!!! Damn Crow..your ladies are freakin huge now!!! really nice job on filling out the screen, seems as you hit the 12/12 at a perfect time!!! One thing you may want to consider, and this is depending on if your nugs start to fall over..... I used another screen above my plants when the buds got too heavy and started falling...this was around and after week 5 of flower.... I tied the screen to the top of my tent, and used line/rope to tie the buds in place where I wanted them...worked pretty well and especially supported the heaviest supercropped buds on the sides of the tent!!! just figured Id suggest it....great job yo!

Yea ladies are finally at the 12.12 stage and boy its well worth the 6 weeks of veg and 5 gal buckets I have been considering throwing another screen above this one but will see how massive the nugs get but I do have that in mind ice no worries lol I remember your past grow you doing that...Thank you brother for your suggestions and thoughts it really helps

Awesome! Looking great so far, your half way there, now comes the fun part, we get to watch these beauties grow into some nice chunkey bud filled plants. How exciting, I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom