Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

Hey everyone. How is everyone doing today??? Hope you had a wonderfully high weekend :lot-o-toke::welcome:

Well here is a little update on my ladies. These pictures are from yesterday after i did some major LST on Bubbles and some light defol on Alien. I also turned my light up to full power. So i am running at a full 400 watts. Wow is it bright!! I had yet to have seen it on full power and it cranks out some light. The plants are loving it!!!! For some reason i could not upload pics last night so i was not able to and update. Enough chit chat and on to the pics.

First off we have Alien today. She is coming back with a vengeance. Her new growth is still nice and green and not folding like her fore-leaves. (I think that is maybe how you say that lol) I am definetly glad I tied her down. She was getting way to big for my liking. She would have been touching the light in a matter of days if i let her go.

P1060703.JPG
P1060697.JPG
P1060696.JPG
P1060695.JPG
P1060694.JPG

And here is Bubbles. I did another major tie down yesterday on her. I may only do one more tie down on her before I flower. She has almost filled the top area of the pot. I am getting excited with her size. She is a lot bigger than any of my other plants i have grown ;) I cut off a few off her leaves that were completely in the way and would not behave with bending and tucking.

P1060698.JPG
P1060699.JPG
P10607001.JPG
P1060702.JPG

And here is just a nice pic of the ladies all comfy in their tent.
P1060701.JPG

Thank you everyone for stopping by and catching up with my ladies. And just a side note, I do not know their sex yet. But I am a strong believer of energys and that if i give her a strong female energy that she will be female. So far i have gotten 100% females from non feminized seeds (knock on wood ;) )

Well that is all for this morning. I will get some pictures of them today and get them on tonight.

Thanks again everyone and as always keep it safe!!!! :peace::thanks::thumb::Namaste:

Hi, OutragedPluto! :ciao:

Just wanted to drop in and let you know I'm subbing and hope to catch up either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the reps earlier - some are coming your way too! :high-five:

Thank you Dresney for subbing up. I am glad to have you along. Hope you enjoy yourself. My grow is still in its infancy so its not as exciting as others but I put a lot of effort into it and my plans for the future are big :)

Hi Outraged Pluto, both "girls" look very healthy this morning! Reps!
Sure hope your girl trend follows true for these two. Sending female vibes your way.......
:peace:

I'm sending some lady energy your way too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On its way! :high-five:

I'm almost blinded by that! I now see how much work went into creating that lovely wave of positive female energy(over 12 frequencies of color :)) . I would consider yourself lucky and energized Pluto ;)

:thumb: looking good, nice and green... some tasty morsels might be coming ye' way. great job!

Weederfull week to ya Pluto :thumb:
Thank you cronich. You have your self a weederfull week also!!!

Quick question for everyone. What is everyone's thought on when to change your lights from mh to hps?? I plan on switching to 12/12 in 20 days. Would you switch now, a week before? Or do you just change when you go to flower???
Thank you everyone for your input. Be safe and green :)

Chronic weekend there to ya Pluto :thumb:

Thank you sir!!!! Hope you have a chronic one yourself.

I will have an update tonight. And I have some big news for all of you. So tune in and check it out.

Thank you sir!!!! Hope you have a chronic one yourself.

I will have an update tonight. And I have some big news for all of you. So tune in and check it out.

im tuned

Sorry everyone I did not update last night :/ my internet was not cooperating. Still is not so I will have to do this from my phone with no pics.

The big news I had for everyone is that I now know the sex of my plants. Unfortunately one is a male :( He is starting to show his balls everywhere. Anddddddd it's bubbles who is the boy. My strongest biggest plant!!! Of course lol. Good thing is that alien is showing her sex and she is clearly a girl. I have some really good close ups of their genitals teehee. Hopefully I will be able to get the pics uploaded today. Other than that the plants are doing great. Bubbles is a BUSH. He is so healthy!!! Even though he is a boy I'm glad to see that I was able to get him strong and healthy. I will flower him out in my closet with some cheap grow lights that I still have from my old grow. I will be harvesting his pollen. As for alien she is getting stronger by the day. I keep her bent over to get her undergrowth to catch up with the top. All of her new growth is looking very green and healthy.

Well that all i got!! Have a safe and green Skunkday!!!!

Alright everyone my internet has finally decided to work for a while. So i will get some photos uploaded!!!

This is my day 41 update. I plan on switching to flower at 55 days.

Enough talk and off to pics :thumb:

Here is the boy Bubbles. I got some really nice close ups of him and his balls:bigblush:
P1060721.JPG
P1060720.JPG
P1060715.JPG
P1060711.JPG

And here is Alien and her little calyx :)
P1060719.JPG
P1060718.JPG
P1060716.JPG
P1060713.JPG

And here they are together!!
P1060722.JPG

Thank you everyone for stopping by and have a great day!!!!:Namaste::thanks::thumb::peace:

sure its balls? it just looks like sex isn't showing yet but im not there looking at it so
Nice update there Pluto
Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom