Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

Ooo I understand about the fact that people do not know the difference between an organic and True living organic grow. They think that you can use just any "natural" thing where that is not the case. There are a lot of natural and organic stuff out there that will kill a TLO grow. And people just don't get it. I was on a thread watching the arguments and just laughing because there are ppl who actually think that the EDTA is not harmful. Well yea it's not harmful to the plants. They love it, it's like a steroid shot for them. But it will fuck up your soils ecosystem. Same thing with ph up and ph down solutions. People think that they won't do any harm. Well again, they won't hurt your plants but they will hurt your soil.

Do you use ff big bloom?? I only use it sparing when I need a quick soil tea.

And I agree with the fact that big bloom is not OMRI. But luckily it will not hurt a TLO grow.

big bloom is organic its just earthworm cast and guano. Big grow and Tiger bloom are not. the bush Doctor/master what ever, are also organic.

Well, u could use anything natural, if it went with the program. But who knows how to set it up better, you/me or the rev??
May as well follow it exactly and reap the benefits.

Do you think you will buy the spikes for your next round? Or buy all the stuff and mix your own?

That stuff is great man, FF big bloom, I use it.

Another great one is 1 QUART NATURE'S BIG BUD LIQUID WORM CASTINGS ORGANIC PLANT FOOD/FERTILIZER:
51tCgmnO6_L_SL160_.jpg

Can u post your tea recipe?
What are you using for layering your dirt?
I read the spikes, but not anything about layers

awesome plants! make sure to get a clone/cut of that sativa heavy bubble!

tiger bloom is not organic, only the big bloom is.

Hello everyone and welcome to my last update before flowering. This is day 53 update which was Saturday the 14th. The plants are doing AWESOME. Bubbles is really showing off her sativa genes. She (hopefully a girl, still dont know) is really stretching and getting lanky. As for Alien, she is just showing me up every day. For being the runt of the 2 she is really improving and growing fast. Starting tomorrow (monday) morning they will have the HPS light bulb and be on 12/12 light schedule.

And here now are some pictures of them. First off we have Bubbles
P1060748.JPG
P1060750.JPG
P10607511.JPG

And now here is Alien. She is so beautiful!!!
P1060756.JPG
P1060752.JPG
P1060753.JPG
P1060755.JPG

And this is my favorite picture of her. I love the look of her even canopy with the big top in the background. And its only going to get sexier from here!!!!
P1060754.JPG

Well that is all for todays update. Thank you everyone who has stopped by and commented. I really appreciate the support. I will be able to get on more starting in January when i am done with work for a little while.

Keep it safe out there everyone!!!!

Very beautiful. :bravo:

+reps, Pluto :high-five:

Thanks man for the reps!!!! I will have an update tonight!!!

verry nice plants :goodjob:
hope my soil grow get nice and sexy as yours!
keep it green'n'busshy mate :)

TLO (True Living Organic) is all i need to say!! I have not fed them a thing but water and molasses. My soil literally does all of the work. And I only did spikes, they can get even bigger when you mix some layering in there as well!! Get the book True Living Organic by The Rev. Its like $14 and will be the best book you buy, No joke!!!! Another great book to have on hand is the Cannabis Grow Bible. So much useful info in there. I refer back to it almost daily. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Good Tokeday evening to you :420:

How is everyone this evening??? Stoned? Great!!! Me too lol. Well tonight is my day 2 of flower update. They are stretching nicely. Bubbles started to stretch a good week before i flowered and "she" is still going. Still no signs of a sex on Bubbles. Alien is doing great. She is stretching a little slower. You can tell she is much more indica than Bubbles. Its funny, I am always getting my fiance and and showing her the difference of sativa and indica. My 2 plants are complete opposite and its nice to see the differences first hand.

Well here is some eye candy for everyone. I will start off with Bubbles
P1060777.JPG
P1060772.JPG
P1060771.JPG

And now Alien
P1060773.JPG
P1060774.JPG
P1060775.JPG
P1060776.JPG

And a nice group shot!!
P1060778.JPG

Thank you everyone for stopping by!!! I want to just say this again, please purchase the book True Living Organics. If you are a soil grower it is a invaluable resource!!!

Everyone have a safe night and as always Keep it green;)
Peace:peace::thanks::Namaste:

beautiful plants. how much does the book cost? does the book teach about biota or is it a bunch of nonsense?

beautiful plants. how much does the book cost? does the book teach about biota or is it a bunch of nonsense?
I believe biota is ecology correct?? And if it is then yes it teaches biota. But The Rev puts it into a form that stoners can grasp. It also talks about proper soil structure, so that the biota can thrive!! I think it is $14. It surprised me at first because it almost doesn't even talk about marijuana. It's a book about the soil for bud lol. Thanks for stopping by!!!

and again nice babes :) :thumb:
Thanks man, I appreciate it!!!

Sounds like a great book. Let me ask you, does it say whether roots have an easier time growing in dryish or wetish soil?

I'm currently in a dilemma and I don't know if I should be letting my soil dry out, or if I should keep it wet for best growth rates. Hydro growers can keep their roots wet at all times because they oxygenate their water

Back
Top Bottom