P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Only took pics of the Barney's plants before I got super high & forgot the rest.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fed these 2 first because they're all the way at the back of the room. Took pictures, then turned on my iHeart and set the phone down.

Killed a doobie while "de-larfing" them.... totally forgot to take pictures of anything else.
:thumb:

Anywhoo..... here they go!
2019-12-03-07-58-28.jpg
2019-12-03-07-56-27.jpg

I gotta shoot a video... I've got a bit of funny businesses going on right now. About 5-6 plants reacted poorly to the recent RH spike. I haven't found nanners, but some of the colas stretched out & look larfy now. I've got some taco'd leaves (turned downward)

I'll get pics or a vid up soon....

I've corrected, and we're stable now. Hope I didn't fuck em up too bad...
:eye-roll:

I have some Alaska Purple and some White Widow seeds I want to try this spring so I am really watching those. I have smoked some WW and I really like it I have seen some smoke reports on the AP and it sounds good, I am looking forward to what you say in your smoke report

On to the next one...
LoL
2019-12-03-09-38-33.jpg
2019-12-03-09-39-34.jpg
2019-12-03-09-39-06.jpg
2019-12-03-09-40-02.jpg

Half (spog) Purple Kush CBD auto and half Cookies.

Faded up nicely...
:blunt:
I like the Jesus bed in breakfast tray!

Here's my current mess...

Sorry to hear the bad news.:confused: I know how devastating high humidity can be. I've had a few whole plants that I had to run over with the mower, due to a large amount of mold. That's when I learned about humidity, air flow, and not over crowding my tent.

I just noticed that you have a Strawberry Lemonade from Barney's too :high-five:

Also nice garden, that blunt and your BCP cross is looking pretty tasty
Good to have ya!
:passitleft:

Pretty stoked about that Strawberry Lemonade, that's what drew me to your journal as well.

Here's my current mess...

Wow Dude, you got hammered. And yeah Id be worried about nanners. Lets see where you stand in a week. Looks like most will shake it off.

Back
Top Bottom