P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Done-diggity!
:yahoo:

Both Alaskan Purple and both Critical Purple Kush got the axe.
20200222_210720.jpg
20200222_210713.jpg
20200222_210705.jpg
20200222_210700.jpg

I'll get some better pics tomorrow.
:thumb:

Here's what I snapped pictures of before I got super high & lost focus. LoL

Woohoo! Harvest time!

So,question for you and the peanut gallery: any clue how much an oz of weed weighs after decarbing? Or how much volume an ounce of ground decarbed weed is?

I’m making oil and I didn’t have a estimate of how much it was prior to decarb. I’m adding about two ounces (56 g) ground to the oil, to about six cups of oil, but I’m afraid I’m about to make insanely strong oil. I mean, okay, but I’m just having doubts. I normally do one oz (28g) to two cups oil, or a pound of butter.

Oh well, just going to do it and see what happens. Lol

So,question for you and the peanut gallery: any clue how much an oz of weed weighs after decarbing? Or how much volume an ounce of ground decarbed weed is?
I honestly don't know. I've never paid any attention to the before/after weight.

I live in a world of "ish's" lol

I'm sure the real pros will chime in soon. I would guess that it would vary pretty wildly due to density differences though.

Woohoo! Harvest time!

I’m making oil and I didn’t have a estimate of how much it was prior to decarb. I’m adding about two ounces (56 g) ground to the oil, to about six cups of oil, but I’m afraid I’m about to make insanely strong oil. I mean, okay, but I’m just having doubts. I normally do one oz (28g) to two cups oil, or a pound of butter.

Oh well, just going to do it and see what happens. Lol

I've found I normally loose about 30% of the weight to decarb. So I gross up my initial by 30% so I get close to my desired weight after decarb.

Assuming 15% THC in the bud, 80% efficiency, 56g of decarbed bud in 48oz of oil yields 4.73mg of THC per ml.

Here's what I snapped pictures of before I got super high & lost focus. LoL

Nice

Yer Alaskan Purple looks just like mine did on the comparative grow

Very very frosty

Dreamberry auto needed to learn her place. LoL
2020-02-19-09-58-14.jpg
2020-02-19-09-58-57.jpg

I only bent a few... lol (6 total)

So far, this auto has been topped, transplanted (during early flower), and now she's been supercropped. I believe she's trying to debunk a few myths. LoL

:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:
Ah ignore me you got it handled lmao. Still those clipz are a fuckin god send.

Bruva see if you can grab some of them bend clips i use! From what i can se its only 5 or 6 tops that are stretching to close. Those bendz will flatten her right out and hold those tops down.
bend clips?
Bilbobudkin awesome screen name. :)

Looking good down your way. Your AP smoke report is anticipated with high hopes. Mine are just passing week 1 of flower.

Nice job on the harvest P. Lots of good meds stacking up. I never worry about weight much and when I do post it's 20% of wet weight. Lopin says I'm doing a disservice by doing that because she has gone back and weighed after drying and curing. It's usually much more but I don't care and it's really for me to judge if I'm getting what I thought I should with what I put into it. It gets put in jars and used until gone. Done

Looks like they will definitely yield some amazing meds! Appreciate everyone's kind words!
:thanks:

I had a few buds break off while rousting the ladies from their nets. Those little nuggies got tossed in the food dehydrator; the rest will be hanging for awhile. If my attic temps stay in the 50's, where they have been, I'm guessing it'll take about 10-14 days.
:thumb:

I've been blessed with decent RH up there lately, around 45-55٪ average.

Back
Top Bottom