Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

UPDATE

Today's the day to snip off buds from the lone survivor Smoothie. Good Moraftereve. She came in at 89 grams and I think rh is close to 60%. Light airy bud that looks like it was dipped in liquid thc in the right light. Smelling strong skunky. I will be testing this one tonight if all goes well. This Smoothie grew with no need for help in any way. A strong healthy grower she was! I can not wait to taste her alleged mangoness! Here she is all jarred up.

Hi all :ciao:. I'm not usually glad to end a journal but this one as titled is due to end now. I'll get back to everyone on the smoking more when they cure. I say goodby to this one and want to invite everyone to help get the new grow on track and happy. My thanks to everyone that came to say hi or help with a problem! See you there!

one flower is turning yellow..
IMG_2863.JPG

so..i just found out the yellow flower was rotting!
on the stem there was something like mold and the top turned completely yellow...
i think its due to bad air circulation since this bud was in the middle of some other buds and the air didnt circulate under it
its oven drying at the moment, smell is great and bud is really dense!

so..i just found out the yellow flower was rotting!
on the stem there was something like mold and the top turned completely yellow...
i think its due to bad air circulation since this bud was in the middle of some other buds and the air didnt circulate under it
its oven drying at the moment, smell is great and bud is really dense!
That's a drag Mumps! Don't smoke it if it has mold or mildew in it.

Great journal and grow otter and tht was a beautiful tray of almost black buds a few pages back there. I couldn’t help pick up this germ while i was catching up...

Let there be sex! :yahoo: :laughtwo:
I know! What a pleasure to see who they are before going up in pots. My garden work today is to get them potted up to 5 gal plastic pots, then call around for takers for my extras. Maybe my new llama farmer friend has a place for them.

dipped in liquid thc

Now that sounds dangerous... :lot-o-toke:

:laughtwo:

Thanks i took off the molded top and oven drying the rest of the bud..the rest looked great...mold was Just on the very top and at the base of the stem

Should be safe with that, I got mold last summer from our damp Baltic sea breeze coming in each morning in Aug and making everything soak in it. Probably from this the Vikings learned how to brew beer and make that disturbingly smelly pickled Herring.... :eek:

Now that sounds dangerous... :lot-o-toke:

:laughtwo:

Should be safe with that, I got mold last summer from our damp Baltic sea breeze coming in each morning in Aug and making everything soak in it. Probably from this the Vikings learned how to brew beer and make that disturbingly smelly pickled Herring.... :eek:
Really? I don't mind some "Vita" pickled herring in wine sauce with onions now and then.

im am an "i eat everything" kind of guy, never tried it but i think i would like pickled herring, had many herring with bread onion and pickled cucumber in holland and i loved it.
swedish surstromming and icelands hakarl kind of scares me though : D

Hi all :ciao:. I'm not usually glad to end a journal but this one as titled is due to end now. I'll get back to everyone on the smoking more when they cure. I say goodby to this one and want to invite everyone to help get the new grow on track and happy. My thanks to everyone that came to say hi or help with a problem! See you there!
I’ll be there.

im am an "i eat everything" kind of guy, never tried it but i think i would like pickled herring, had many herring with bread onion and pickled cucumber in holland and i loved it.
swedish surstromming and icelands hakarl kind of scares me though : D
I got scared looking them up. I wonder what i eat that makes them shiver. :p

pickled herring
pickled herring, swedish surstromming and icelands hakarl kind of scares me though

Sorry guys, I meant the surströmming or as you might know it as fermented herring another example in how a small prefix to a word can make it a totally different thing.

Talking about language barriers, I hope you havent seen our foreign minister Ann Linde in an interview with German press about the Corona status in our country. This person have worked in the EU council for more than 10 years I think and haven't got more vocabulary than a 5 year old... Embarrassing that people like that represent my country and its face to the world...

I got scared looking them up. I wonder what i eat that makes them shiver. :p

here in my region (close to rome) we eat guts of many animalas, chicken, cow, lamb..
they have a strong taste but i like em.
one of my favourite dishes is "rigatoni con la pajata", rigatoni is a kind of pasta, pajata is a tomato sauce made with the small intestine of a calf who still drinking milk from its mom.
but we also have much worse than that : D
not sure you guys would like it

Back
Top Bottom