PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Yes...me too. PC's are ready anytime to bloom. Just waitin a few more days for the smaller two .
Your set up looks nice and proper Fudo....wat strains.. :passitleft:
2 SM Jack Herrer, 1SM Alaskan Purple, 2 RQS Blue Mystic. I got a journal going...

I thought they had them. I think they have them at the dispensary's. I would like to know how to make them some day. The caption with it was pretty funny though

Looking good in the tent PC. Looks like you might be flipping soon.
Thanks Derby I really like how it turned out. Man it is bright in there. I am Super excited to see how the lights do
:high-five:

hitch hiking from Galveston Tex. back to NY, that’s how I traveled back then a
back pack and a sign that said NY or bust. I got off a tug I was on for a few months
pushen barges up and down the Mississippi River.
All an all Most of the people I met hitching were good peeps. Sum were gay and that’s ok as long as they don’t hit on me.
I got picked up by som guy in a new car outside St. Lewis, Missouri a little place called Lebanon Mo. a real speed trap of a town. Got pulled over by helicopter and placed under arrest for what I said? For robing a house and steeling a car. Off we
went to the town jail&courthouse all in one how convenient.
I pleaded my case to the judge but the fix was already in. They knew I haven’t done
anything wrong but it’s All about the money. after I paid the fine for what I don’t even know, the same officer drove me to the town line and warned me not to do it again?. U can’t make this shit up. I stuck my thumb out and made it to the union hall In NY without further incident.i think That was the last time I hitchhiked ? later

So my dad has Alzheimer’s. Bare with me, there’s a point. I found some studies claiming thc suppresses the proteins etc... So weed is legal in my state now. Well I know I should be doing cartwheels but I can’t help but to think of all the wasted time. My uncle had it, my dad has it. I’ve had friends who’s lives were ruined for possession. Turned to liquor and pharmaceuticals because of stigma and died. My dad would never dream of it, even though it could help, and that’s not his fault. I Could go on and on. So please excuse me oh wise law makers if I withhold my applause but all I can think is “It’s about fn time!”

Anyway, sorry for bombing your journal PC, it’s just that everyone I follow is here lol. So here’s a poem my sister sent me and got me thinking, so I thought I’d vent here. Lucky you lol. Ok go
4B97CA7A-26F0-447A-AF29-8F72BCFC7A2D.jpeg
back to having fun. Thanks for listening.

My dad has dementia and this is exactly the way I tell people to treat him. I also tell them how long it took me to get there.
:Namaste:
Yeah it’s rough. It’s taking a toll on my mom. She’s not there yet.

There's a woman in my office with that same situation. Dad going downhill and her mom is in denial, fighting with him and accusing him. It's rough. I'm glad my mom isn't around to have to go though this.
Yep, same situation.

I got the bracing conduit in there I cut the chain with some crappy bolt cutters put it on the light and got my lights as far up as possible. It really does open up the tent So Much better. I Love my new lights maybe in the future I can get another Budget LED 350watt light.. Todays pictures
20200116_120203.jpg
20200116_120238.jpg
20200116_121036.jpg
20200116_121054.jpg
20200116_121102.jpg
20200116_121117.jpg
@Budget LED and @Duggan I got my lights hung as far as possible. I think this is the best configuration for my lights and what I did to get the lights to the top of the tent

Five lights for flowering - awesome!

@SmokeSara and @Budget LED should sell your setup as "The Spaceship" ! It looks like a spaceship right? Or have I had one to many brownies?

just saw this for when your mad as hell! :rofl:
View media item 1744438oh that feels so good!:laughtwo:

Who we got doing the video for this? :)

So my dad has Alzheimer’s. Bare with me, there’s a point. I found some studies claiming thc suppresses the proteins etc... So weed is legal in my state now. Well I know I should be doing cartwheels but I can’t help but to think of all the wasted time. My uncle had it, my dad has it. I’ve had friends who’s lives were ruined for possession. Turned to liquor and pharmaceuticals because of stigma and died. My dad would never dream of it, even though it could help, and that’s not his fault. I Could go on and on. So please excuse me oh wise law makers if I withhold my applause but all I can think is “It’s about fn time!”

Anyway, sorry for bombing your journal PC, it’s just that everyone I follow is here lol. So here’s a poem my sister sent me and got me thinking, so I thought I’d vent here. Lucky you lol. Ok go
4B97CA7A-26F0-447A-AF29-8F72BCFC7A2D.jpeg

back to having fun. Thanks for listening.

Does anyone know the effects of cannabis on Alzheimer patients?

I'm serious though - just an article will do - I don't think we need to read on here how we all went out, (in the name of science), and gave Grandma some pot at the nursing home :)

Fudo I am sorry I wasn't on yesterday evening but I would like to say, share anything you like on here especially something that is affecting you like your father. Stay strong and I hope your mom comes around. You have my thoughts and prayers

Back
Top Bottom