PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Have a great night PCa! I hope the meds kick in soon :zzzz:
Thanks Shed I may just eat a brownie Its getting too cold outside to go smoke a bowl and I have a little bit of Brownie left its better on my lungs anyway and I can conserve the little bud that I have. Have a Great night. Congrats on the MOTM I think you have it all wound up. Much deserved you contribute So Much
:high-five:

I wouldn’t repeat that around here if I were u PC......bad dog:hmmmm:
Too good Bud, Lol I can only hope it is up in the morning and its been a bit sense it got as high as possible :rofl:

Good evening Duggan, forgive me I’m new but are Pc’s cobs close enough to matter? I just got a meter and had to lower mine to 12” at 60% to get around 475-500 ppfd. Not sure what his cob specs are but just looks far away especially for his big ones. Thinking out loud.
I didn't answer part of your question. My COBs are adjustable but I would have to take the driver off because with most Mars lights they put the adjustment underneath the driver so it is a pain to have it where it is adjustable so I don't mess with it. I think they have it set to 90% output from the factory so I just leave it set where it is.

I found this on Leafly I hope this is OK to post here

Nice set up Fudo you have more COBs then I do If you get a @Budget LED you will Love it. They have the Best Costumer service I have Ever had and I have dealt with A Lot of costumer service reps on electronics Hence the name PCaddict. Send Justin a PM and he will help you get the best light for your set up. I think with one of their lights along with your COBs would be Killer. This is the specs of my COBs
  • Actual Power: 120W+/-5%@100--277V
  • Coverage:Veg:2.5’x2.5’(75x75cm); Bloom:2’x2’(60x60cm)
  • Compared to HPS/MH/HID:180W
  • Average Yields: 1.2g/w
  • Average Yields: 1g/W
Yours are stronger. I got 638w total for 8 cobs on full blast.

Yours are stronger. I got 638w total for 8 cobs on full blast.
Fudo I am Loving my new Budget LED light. I wish I would have bought another 350watt light from them instead of my COBs , I do think they will work fine together though. I hope you can get one soon I know your ladies will Love it, Let us know when you get yours

I got the bracing conduit in there I cut the chain with some crappy bolt cutters put it on the light and got my lights as far up as possible. It really does open up the tent So Much better. I Love my new lights maybe in the future I can get another Budget LED 350watt light.. Todays pictures
20200116_120203.jpg
20200116_120238.jpg
20200116_121036.jpg
20200116_121054.jpg
20200116_121102.jpg
20200116_121117.jpg
@Budget LED and @Duggan I got my lights hung as far as possible. I think this is the best configuration for my lights and what I did to get the lights to the top of the tent

Those two big girls are taking up half the tent by themselves they are almost touching both ends of the tent. I think I have my tent set up proper now and I Do Love having all the head room, I am going to need it when I start those tall ass Sativas and it gives these girls plenty of head room to stretch. I am even more excited with this grow now with the new set up. Thanks Duggan for the solid advice
:high-five:

looks amazing buddy!
Thanks Jamers I Love this new light. I have it almost all the way down and it is So Bright in there now. It really out shines 4 Mars COBs. I am Totally sold on Budget LED

I noticed I didn't put zip ties around the clips holding the chain to the top bracing of the tent so I put a couple on. I don't want that light coming down, but its fixed now. On cruse now just checking pots to see if they need a drink, waiting for the next Foliar sprays and taking pictures.
:surf:

Yes .....i like.! Yes....u are on cruise control ....for now.
Soon u will have to flip regardless of how small/big the two lil ones are.
We do NOT want your 10's to run out of gas...so.....they will be getting the ReCharge earlier than usual.
Your tent is looking very , very good PC. Now....your lights can stay there......for ever....no worriez ok....only mess with them when u add another light ok!!
One less thing you have to mess with / worry about...good job PC....:blunt:

Thanks Duggan I really Love having them up high so I have more room to move around and I see what you mean about better light distribution. I get what you are saying about not going too long on the big two. They will out grow the pots and need more then 10gal. pots of soil if they get too much bigger. Those smaller two are really taking off now. The pots still feel a little heavy. They will need foliars Saturday that will be 10 days between foliar sprays. Just say the word when it is time to flip.

Thanks Duggan I really Love having them up high so I have more room to move around and I see what you mean about better light distribution. I get what you are saying about not going too long on the big two. They will out grow the pots and need more then 10gal. pots of soil if they get too much bigger. Those smaller two are really taking off now. The pots still feel a little heavy. They will need foliars Saturday that will be 10 days between foliar sprays. Just say the word when it is time to flip.

Yer rockin know brother, keep it up :)
That's a nice light

Back
Top Bottom