PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Five lights for flowering - awesome!

@SmokeSara and @Budget LED should sell your setup as "The Spaceship" ! It looks like a spaceship right? Or have I had one to many brownies?

Who we got doing the video for this? :)

Does anyone know the effects of cannabis on Alzheimer patients?

I'm serious though - just an article will do - I don't think we need to read on here how we all went out, (in the name of science), and gave Grandma some pot at the nursing home :)
Good eye DrCanna , It actually does look like a spaceship, After a big piece of brownie I am not responsible for half the silly stuff I say but its a good group so they forgive me and I would like to know if Cannabis helps with Alzheimer's I bet it would help with less outburst and agitation.

Good eye DrCanna , It actually does look like a spaceship, After a big piece of brownie I am not responsible for half the silly stuff I say but its a good group so they forgive me and I would like to know if Cannabis helps with Alzheimer's I bet it would help with less outburst and agitation.

I read somewhere it does help with the prevention of it. I am sure it would help subside some of it now.

@SmokeSara and @Budget LED should sell your setup as "The Spaceship" ! It looks like a spaceship right? Or have I had one to many brownies?

I'm serious though - just an article will do - I don't think we need to read on here how we all went out, (in the name of science), and gave Grandma some pot at the nursing home :)
When I was working my foreperson had his mother taking a gummy from the dispensary. She had alzheimer's and sometimes would get upset(frustrated) and a half hour after the gummy she would be calm and could talk calmly. He said it was like a miracle. He also said he had to hide it from the other caregivers as it was not legal at the time. I don't have any documented facts but I trust he did the right thing.

Todays pictures I Love having my lights up high in my tent it gives me So much more room and is So much easier moving around in there
20200117_100743.jpg
20200117_100821.jpg
20200117_100933.jpg

PC, did you verify that all those timers or power strips have their indicator lights covered?

The two Big girls are taking up a little of half of the tent. The smaller two are doing good too. I am seeing more bud sites on them. In a couple days they should have enough where I topped them to tie the leaders or mains down a little to let the second set of mains catch up. The one is short and bushy with wide leaves the other one is growing straight up and has more spacing at the nodes with thinner leaves

PC, did you verify that all those timers or power strips have their indicator lights covered?
To be honest I haven't checked it yet I only have one timer for the lights and I don't think it has an LED indicator it is a pin type not digital. I cant figure out how to set those digital ones Lol and I build big water-cooled computers and Overclock so I have to adjust Bios but them dam digital timers are a pain

Hey DrCC. Will keep a look out for articles of interest.
Meantime wanted to thank you for flagging this eyecatcher in your sig..
Now to add to the problems of chronic pancreatitis (which is an easy flip to the other c-word) I have to find black swan and try to get seeds to New Zealand. This is an unbelievable hassle, albeit a good one! I feel the need for jars of it at the ready.
An earlier article about this had me joining twitter to contact the author - who was unable to identify the strain at the source of the research. Thank you. I have been watching this space.

Sorry! How rude. Lovely garden PC! Plants are thriving. (Got excited off topic there for a sec)

To be honest I haven't checked it yet I only have one timer for the lights and I don't think it has an LED indicator it is a pin type not digital. I cant figure out how to set those digital ones Lol and I build big water-cooled computers and Overclock so I have to adjust Bios but them dam digital timers are a pain

Years back when I first started growing, another grower had to record a video to teach me how to program those stupid timers, lol. I now also use mech timers, but those also have indicator LEDs on the inside, though I think they only illuminate when you slide the slider to switch on the power. If I were you, I would verify that none of those electronics have any lights that will be on in the dark hours just to be safe.

Now to add to the problems of chronic pancreatitis (which is an easy flip to the other c-word) I have to find black swan and try to get seeds to New Zealand. This is an unbelievable hassle, albeit a good one! I feel the need for jars of it at the ready.
An earlier article about this had me joining twitter to contact the author - who was unable to identify the strain at the source of the research.
Sorry! How rude. Lovely garden PC! Plants are thriving. (Got excited off topic there for a sec)
Thank you. I have been watching this space.
Hay Donky, No problem I Love for members to add comments and useful links or just join in the fun and banter. Welcome:welcome: and Thank you for the link I will check it out
PC your plants are looking great!!!
Thanks Mushi much appreciated
Years back when I first started growing, another grower had to record a video to teach me how to program those stupid timers, lol. I now also use mech timers, but those also have indicator LEDs on the inside, though I think they only illuminate when you slide the slider to switch on the power. If I were you, I would verify that none of those electronics have any lights that will be on in the dark hours just to be safe.
I will give it a good look when I open the tent back up and cover any lights I think the power strip might have a red LED indicator so I will double check

An earlier article about this had me joining twitter to contact the author - who was unable to identify the strain at the source of the research. Thank you. I have been watching this space.

Interesting article I am happy to see they are starting to do more trials with Cannabis, Even though it will be a synthetic version it may help pave the way for more research into Cannabis and its benefits. We need a lot more of that. Man I would Love to visit New Zeeland some day. I would Love to try that Strain some time maybe Duggs can bring some back from his trip and tell us about it

Hey PC...happy Friday bud! :high-five:
Couple things today....want u to give the big two a down low pruning , for prepping them for flip.....clean them up some ok.
Next ....spread them apart a lil so they are not shading each other AT ALL.
Next......with the lights off we need to be 420 % sure your tent has NO light leaks that will affect blooming ok.
When u stand in the tent....there should be complete , total darkness.
If not...make it so!
After all this has been done and u are satisfied with everything .....adjust your timers to 12/12.
We simply can't wait any longer .....the two smaller ones will have to go along with our plan.
Make sure the lights still come ON at the same time , so just shorten the day to 12 hrs.....u understand all this?

After completion....your tent will be in 'bloom ' mode.
From now on extra care MUST be taken NOT to allow ANY light to hit the plants during their dark period .Most important.
This will ensure plants behave as they should. Any deviation from the photoperiod will cause all kinds of problems ok?
Cheers PC......watch out for flowers...they are about to slap u right in the kisser...:high-five:

Hey PC...happy Friday bud! :high-five:
Couple things today....want u to give the big two a down low pruning , for prepping them for flip.....clean them up some ok.
Next ....spread them apart a lil so they are not shading each other AT ALL.
Next......with the lights off we need to be 420 % sure your tent has NO light leaks that will affect blooming ok.
When u stand in the tent....there should be complete , total darkness.
If not...make it so!
After all this has been done and u are satisfied with everything .....adjust your timers to 12/12.
We simply can't wait any longer .....the two smaller ones will have to go along with our plan.
Make sure the lights still come ON at the same time , so just shorten the day to 12 hrs.....u understand all this?
Will do. I have two of the bottom flaps open just a little for fresh air intake. I will close them up all the way. The tent doesn't have any light leaks. I will take the time off at the end. and adjust to 12 on 12 off. We have some running to do as soon as the wife gets home so if I don't get it done today I will do it tomorrow. I am looking forward to the grow show ahead. Thanks
:high-five::yahoo:

After completion....your tent will be in 'bloom ' mode.
From now on extra care MUST be taken NOT to allow ANY light to hit the plants during their dark period .Most important.
This will ensure plants behave as they should. Any deviation from the photoperiod will cause all kinds of problems ok?
Cheers PC......watch out for flowers...they are about to slap u right in the kisser...:high-five:
I am ready for some face slapping buds :yahoo::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom