PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

hey pc good morning bud just a suggestion for the future when your going to start some plants I like to start them in a solo cup with hole cut out the bottom about 3/4 full with soil then when your start comes up all leggy like that you can up pot them to a 1 and bury them down to about an inch out of the soil then no more flimsy stuff plus they'll grow roots from that buried stem good luck buddy! :)

hey pc good morning bud just a suggestion for the future when your going to start some plants I like to start them in a solo cup with hole cut out the bottom about 3/4 full with soil then when your start comes up all leggy like that you can up pot them to a 1 and bury them down to about an inch out of the soil then no more flimsy stuff plus they'll grow roots from that buried stem good luck buddy! :)
Thank You Sticky. I will have to do it that way next time :( I will check in on it tomorrow and see if its doing any better. If not I guess I will just have to start another one. It was fine then yesterday it was a little flimsy so I supported it. It was laying over so I tried to move the support to give it a better hold, It fell to the only side that was open so I lifted it back up and closed to pipe cleaner tie so it cant fall over any more. I hope it makes it. I really wish I wasn't so pressed for time.

My buddy is coming over tomorrow so we can mix the second run soil and get it cooking. I am feeling a little down hearted I really hope the little seedling makes it. I am also aggravated because I am having trouble putting together my Big Gaming rig.
20200421_135722.jpg

I got a little bit of a mess back there. Lots of wiring to do. I will have to drain the radiators etc. and take them off to get things wired up right. and I have to take the power supply out and add more SATA cables. Then I need to figure out what I have to do to get the RGB on all the fans to work and I have no idea why them and my GPU block is not lighting up. UUURRR,,, aggravation ,,, On top of that our male dog is driving me NUTS with all his barking, whining and scratching.

Hi PC, that's a huge gaming console thingie.
The other side looks MUCH better. The back of the case is separate so you wont see all the mess. Its a Big Gaming rig.

Specs are as follows : CPU> Core i9 9900k : GPU> Nvidia 1080ti : RAM> 32gb DDR4 3200 : Motherboard> ASUS Code Z390 : M.2 drives> 2 960 Evo 1tb SSD, Hard Drives> 2 3tb Toshiba 7200 rpm 64meg cash storage drives : Monitor> 34 inch Acer Predator 120hz , 3440 x 1440 res.

The front. I still have to put on the sides and front so it will look Much better once it is done and all put back together
20200421_155507.jpg

I need to learn how to post pictures in off topic post. I know I will get my hand slapped for posting those two pics I just wanted you to see the thing that has me frustrated today, Well that and my male dog , He is driving me nuts right now

Youre wild PC!

what games do you play?
Mostly Battlefield I like Battlefield 1 and 5 they are the newest ones. I also enjoy Mech Warrior, Its a free to play game. You are in these Big Mechs , Robot type things and you battle its a lot of fun, Do you play ?

Mostly Battlefield I like Battlefield 1 and 5 they are the newest ones. I also enjoy Mech Warrior, Its a free to play game. You are in these Big Mechs , Robot type things and you battle its a lot of fun, Do you play ?
I play mostly Dota 2, Starcraft 2, and Diablo 3

Dota and Starcraft have very steep learning curves... that is, it’s hard to learn and I was bad for a long long time. But they’re such rewarding wins

...err I still suck at starcraft lol

I play mostly Dota 2, Starcraft 2, and Diablo 3
What kind of gaming rig do you have ? Did you build it ? What's the specs ? I have four other gaming rigs. I have been messing with this one for quite a while now. I bought some of the stuff over two years ago and still don't have it built Lol :(

What kind of gaming rig do you have ? Did you build it ? What's the specs ? I have four other gaming rigs. I have been messing with this one for quite a while now. I bought some of the stuff over two years ago and still don't have it built Lol :(
I didn’t build mine from scratch. I bought an i5 gateway pc with 16gb ram and I put a 600w power supply and an nvidia GeForce gtx 750 in it.. I probably did this 5 years ago. Works great still though

I didn’t build mine from scratch. I bought an i5 gateway pc with 16gb ram and I put a 600w power supply and an nvidia GeForce gtx 750 in it.. I probably did this 5 years ago. Works great still though
The GTX 750 was a good GPU for its time. The games you are playing will do Great with that CPU/GPU You shouldn't need an upgrade unless you want to play newer games. The Gaming rig I am on now has an i7 7700k I have another one with a i7 7700k and they both have 1080ti GPUs I have another Gaming rig that has a 2700x AMD CPU and a RX580 8gb GPU. I used to be a cutting edge computer builder but I have lost interest in it now. My focus is now on growing weed Lol. I get stuck on things, It used to be building top end gaming computers now it is growing Cannabis. I wish I wasn't like this but when I get into something I am into it 110% I become consumed with it. I wish I could shift my focus on working out and staying healthy. Maybe after I get things cleaned up around here I can start getting back into working out. God knows I need to.

I feel you on that one PC. Im exactly the same way. I think, though, that I’ll be stuck on cannabis for good. It’s a real passion of mine. I can’t imagine a time when I’m not tending to or thinking about my garden.... I actually had a nightmare the other day. I was back at the house I grew up in. I ran down to my bedroom in the basement and I couldn’t find my flower tent... i opened my dresser draw and found my clones all sad and moldy. It was very upsetting.

The GTX 750 was a good GPU for its time. The games you are playing will do Great with that CPU/GPU You shouldn't need an upgrade unless you want to play newer games. The Gaming rig I am on now has an i7 7700k I have another one with a i7 7700k and they both have 1080ti GPUs I have another Gaming rig that has a 2700x AMD CPU and a RX580 8gb GPU. I used to be a cutting edge computer builder but I have lost interest in it now. My focus is now on growing weed Lol. I get stuck on things, It used to be building top end gaming computers now it is growing Cannabis. I wish I wasn't like this but when I get into something I am into it 110% I become consumed with it. I wish I could shift my focus on working out and staying healthy. Maybe after I get things cleaned up around here I can start getting back into working out. God knows I need to.
I have a similar background with PCs. I used to build gaming rigs for many years. The last one was in 2014 and that’s when I stopped...and started growing herb...that last one is the one I use today. I was a big EVGA fan for many years. I built several with their MBs and Graphics.

I really did put all of that passion into growing. Plus, growing my own dank is cheaper than trying to keep up with new computer components. :love:

I feel you on that one PC. Im exactly the same way. I think, though, that I’ll be stuck on cannabis for good. It’s a real passion of mine. I can’t imagine a time when I’m not tending to or thinking about my garden.... I actually had a nightmare the other day. I was back at the house I grew up in. I ran down to my bedroom in the basement and I couldn’t find my flower tent... i opened my dresser draw and found my clones all sad and moldy. It was very upsetting.
I would Hate that dream :( I kind of had a bad thing happen, I looked at my seedling baby and seen she had laid over to the side of the little pipe cleaner that was open and she was just laying there all tipped over in the dirt. I put it back up on the support and closed it all the way around but it looked kind of dead. I will check tomorrow to see how it looks but I will probably have to start another seed :( I hope not cause I am really pushed for time this round

Back
Top Bottom