Pennywise Strikes Again

You may change your mind on that sticky.... I'll post a pic later. I have done this before at about 3rd week of flower ? Awesome branching and perfect for a single plant scrog:lot-o-toke:
And here is that pic Sticky

Attachments

• IMG_1250.JPG
    IMG_1250.JPG
    759.7 KB · Views: 20
Great info. I was interested until I saw they don't compare well with harvest size verses the hps lamp. I'll take a little less gooey if I can get a bigger yield. I bet they would rock a grow as an add on light with an hps during flowering. It doesnt mention how hot they run. With ballast and bulb in same location I'd imagine heat an issue. Just a thought. Thanks for the info.
There is no heat above my 315w CMH in my 3x3x6.5...i have a fan up top that circulates COOL air down. A pic.

CF2C22C6-776A-4696-B66E-D83D34543EE4.jpeg

There is no heat above my 315w CMH in my 3x3x6.5...i have a fan up top that circulates COOL air down. A pic.

CF2C22C6-776A-4696-B66E-D83D34543EE4.jpeg
That's good to hear. The way you describe it there's no heat at all. How is the yield compared to hid? That's an amazing looking grow by the way. I love seeing purps in a grow.

That's good to hear. The way you describe it there's no heat at all. How is the yield compared to hid? That's an amazing looking grow by the way. I love seeing purps in a grow.
The unfinished part of my basement is about a steady 64 F. I needed some heat. My cab with the CMH runs 66 to 84. For the Corleone Kush grow I was shooting for 12 ozs in my 3x3 for a medium yield heavy indica...jarred just under 10 and smoked a bunch from misc trial buds. The hash was as promised...just fresh fruity and amazing. I vegged 6 weeks and flowered almost 10...had a couple minor hermies low late...no issues.

48C6C7B9-A290-4DE8-998C-A44DCF767B08.jpeg

Do you have a journal or a pic to share? I'm growing the Killer A5 Haze right now as well. It's the first Haze type of plant I've tried so I'd like to see how similar they are.

Yup I do.... here’s my journal. I’m at week 12 on the dot and she just keeps going and going

8AA623BA-10DA-4F0B-A294-E799AA18CDDE.jpeg

I’m at week 12 on the dot and she just keeps going and going
Very nice indeed! 12 weeks and it looks like you still have a few more weeks to go. She's taking her time. Mine is outdoor so she'll be on her own schedule - just beginning to flower. Hopefully she'll be ready before November.

I was wondering why all your tops have a little thinner branches, that makes sense you chopped her down to start over on the bud sites. No big deal, now you will get medium buds EVERYWHERE. I had to knuckle a couple tops that I couldn't slow down with bending. Sometimes the main apical top just wants to shoot vertical to the moon and I can't have that.

8-2-2020
Black Lime Bubba bred by @katsubluebird

Bandaid Haze #7

Skittlez from @Weedseedsexpress

ppm 600
PH 6.1
Temps 83
RH 62
Light 600w hps at 75%
All the girls are flowering now except the Nevilles Haze which got topped today. Will post pics of GG4 (grandpas cut) when the lights come on later today.

Back
Top Bottom