Pennywise Strikes Again

Man, It’s bad enough I’m looking at longer flowering sativas and now I’m cropping the the two plants I’ve already topped, bound and gagged. Is there anything I’m missing you sadists? :snowboating:

Here is a link to Sparkeys journal. Go to the last couple pages and you will see his MxP

They both look good. Sure the Kali Mist didn't get dense but it looks to be some decent smoke. Bubble hash it all =] I'd keep the buds for joints though.

That MxP looks great! Kinda intimidating. I would have to do one plant in a 3x3 and just let it go after some LST
Yeah, it was my first 12 weeker and veg her too long. Went 5 week veg in 10gal and lost control in that size tent. Going to change up the gameplan next time. Appreciate you guys commenting..cheers

My A5 pheno out of ACEs Killer A5 Haze (A5 x Malawi) @ 12.5 weeks. Looking to take her around week 15-16.

E2D72F31-2C5F-4DED-9160-96283D36AFEC.jpeg
F77A198F-AB9F-419F-BDAA-FEF56C7904AE.jpeg
81A29ED8-F81D-4B75-9322-F60CA166307A.jpeg
896CD31B-5D7F-4BE9-B619-48E973D0138B.jpeg
07FAB49A-EC34-4910-B0DD-BD0B21605D36.jpeg
ACCFAC15-AFD9-4AFA-BC99-DD5A6361C0E6.jpeg

My growlog:

Attachments

• E70E2D74-03CA-4540-8967-D0E98CFA1EAB.jpeg
    E70E2D74-03CA-4540-8967-D0E98CFA1EAB.jpeg
    733.4 KB · Views: 11
I am thinking ScroG also, would this help with keeping an even canopy and make it easier to keepup on LST?
SCROG is a lot of work with weaving & tucking branches, pretty much on a daily basis once the first cola hits the screen. LST and supercropping are more casual and work fine to maintain an even canopy. SCROG lets you fill up a pretty wide space with a single plant, though.

@Mr. Krip

Hmm decisions, decisions...

When growing multiple plants I may go for LST and supercropping.
When growing one(I will do this occasionally), I may get a net. As it sounds like it may be easier with just one plant vs two or more but I could be wrong...
LST is being deployed no matter what.

@Mr. Krip

Hmm decisions, decisions...

When growing multiple plants I may go for LST and supercropping.
When growing one(I will do this occasionally), I may get a net. As it sounds like it may be easier with just one plant vs two or more but I could be wrong...
LST is being deployed no matter what.
Well, the less plants you have with a SCROG, the longer you'll have to veg to fill up the net. SCROG is perfect for cabinet grows and where height is a real limitation. That being said, I encourage every grower to try as many growing methods as possible and see what works best for you. Each one has advantages and disadvantages and, in the end, it's all about give & take and compromise. You get the most yield per square inch, indoors, with a SOG, but then you may have to worry about plant counts.

Well, the less plants you have with a SCROG, the longer you'll have to veg to fill up the net. SCROG is perfect for cabinet grows and where height is a real limitation. That being said, I encourage every grower to try as many growing methods as possible and see what works best for you. Each one has advantages and disadvantages and, in the end, it's all about give & take and compromise. You get the most yield per square inch, indoors, with a SOG, but then you may have to worry about plant counts.

I will only be in a 3x3 so I can't have a crazy plant count. I will probs just stick with LST and supercropping once I get comfortable with LST. When I get around to one plant grows I will probably try a ScroG or may get lazy and just do LST and supercropping with a long veg. Time will tell. Thanks for your very helpful input!

Thanks Dutch :Namaste: Here's a pic that I took earlier today. The A5 is in very early flowering and still stretching. Probably won't be ready til November. It's been topped 2 or 3 times and heavily LST. The largest of my 3

Thanks Dutch :Namaste: Here's a pic that I took earlier today. The A5 is in very early flowering and still stretching. Probably won't be ready til November. It's been topped 2 or 3 times and heavily LST. The largest of my 3
Geez Luiz! Your A5 is awesome! Nice job; I must check in to see it finish. Carts are a good idea too.

I checked Ace Seeds and the shipping to Canada is 50 Euros or 78.53 Canadian but I am thinking about it. I might get their Golden Tiger while I am at it. The more I listen to you experts the more I need good seeds. It is addicting for sure. :p

I have Super Lemon Haze on the way and next am thinking of Golden Tiger, Chem 91 Humboldt, Nevilles Haze Mr Nice, and now KA5H. Probably all of which I heard of on this journal.

Back
Top Bottom