Pennywise Strikes Again

the flavour wheel chart for both are about the same. for weed it was taken direct from wine culture. i think it's been modified since.

if you really wanna taste your weed, then do a vegetable glycerin infusion. it captures the full terpene flavour profile. each infusion will taste different depending on the weed. no two strains will taste exactly the same.

oops : hi penny :ciao:
Do you have a "how to"?

Great lineup PW and welcome back :passitleft: Would be great to surf on your beach :surf:

I am always in discussion mode but I've been mostly doing these on my own journals. I am following more journals than ever now and this is definately a better way to keep our growing parts of our brains active.

the flavour wheel chart for both are about the same. for weed it was taken direct from wine culture. i think it's been modified since.

if you really wanna taste your weed, then do a vegetable glycerin infusion. it captures the full terpene flavour profile. each infusion will taste different depending on the weed. no two strains will taste exactly the same.

oops : hi penny :ciao:

Hey Bluter :passitleft: I've been busy with making all kinds of extracts last year. I got myself some ceramic cartridges and a good quality vape. I tried like six different type of extract and a lot more recipes(with VG,PG,PEG and terpene thinners) with that setup. In the end, I decided to abandon any form of vape liquid forms of cannabis. I've invested a lot on the lab equipment and stuff so this was a sad call for me.

As some of you guys may know, people died from some lung disease caused by these e-weed or cigarette cartridges. I've come across some information, stating that all of these thinners except terpene extracts produced harmful material under heat, while I was doing a very broad research about these e-liquids and thinners. I don't know if these thinners are the exact causes of that lung disease but they are definately very harmful and shouldn't be used frequently. The best grade e-liquid that I've made were the ones that I thinned with terpenes. These products had a very clear amber color like the ones I've prepared with other thinners, without being harsh on the taste. But still, I abandoned all of these because I have another theory on the cause of this lung disease.

There are lots of puffs inside a single cartridge. Heating the material for lots of times can promote bacterial growth inside in my opinion. Some people take a like twenty puffs and leave the pen for two weeks before they start taking some other. That must be terrible. I've done the same thing with some of my cartridges and the used ones get kinda nasty after some time. I didn't consume any of these and also I had my e-cigarette smoker friends voluntarily tested the liquids that I've prepared with VG,PG, PEG and several other thinners. I didn't inhale any of these as well.

You can get very clean extracts but most of them would be too dense to consume in a cartridge. I've only seen a single example of pure and properly viscous oil and I think the manufacturer was vapen clear. I got the same equipment except rotovap(I rented that because they are too expensive) but because of my theory on that lung disease, I decided to abandon this method as well.

You can always fill your cartridges for like fifty fast puffs and stay clean. Thats the only case I would vape these but requires too much effort. Dabbing pure extracts in rigs or herb vapes taste and feel a lot better imo:passitleft:

6A1B1428-45A4-46E0-86C6-82344FF8DF1F.jpeg
Hey that’s me!!

Hey 420 it’s good to be back!
I’ll be running Black Lime Bubba, GG4 S1, Skittlez, Bandaid Haze and a mystery IHG chemovar.
first up is the Black Lime Bubba from @katsubluebird she’s starting to open up showing a number of tops at the canopy. Should be flipping the girls this weekend. Gotta get some cuts first before I do.

Haven’t ben back since u wasn’t here no more brother

Multi shot me a tex at 9 am was like yoooo pdub is back I had to see for my own eyes I’m glad ur here man only a few ppl mean a lot to me on here no ur def one brother

Dude I’ve Ben hunting these things all my life there so skidish here was grouper fishing till that beast thumped my bait at 7 am I thought I was goin to lose her in the pilings but 60 pound braid n 30lb leader did the job keeping the heat on but that my first finally tarpon now I kno what I’ve Ben doin wrong light tackle

Back
Top Bottom