Perpetual Purple Powered By ViparSpectra XS2000

Hey @HashFart great question and although I'm not experienced ill tell you what I plan to do and maybe others can tell us the right way haha.

I have my male in a separate tent, actually in the garage where the ladies tents are in the house. I plan to collect the pollen out in the garage and then I will carefully pollinate each branch and label the branch. I'm debating if I should pull each female out of the tent when I pollinate but I wonderbif me moving them back would cause more pollen to fly around. Other things to think about is turning off fans and wearing different clothes and washing hands etc when going from one tent to the next.
20211208_172800.jpg

I remember seing a video of guy that just mist himself down with a spray bottle
with water apparently stops pollen from spreading

I remember seing a video of guy that just mist himself down with a spray bottle
with water apparently stops pollen from spreading
Yes! Great point. I've heard about spraying things down in the past but I definitely need to research that asap. I feel like they are getting close to throwing some out

Yup...tell Dad this is a big and hungry plant. Lucky its just Nitrogen problem. Easy fix.
Convinced him to up the MC per gallon. Going strong in flower. His phone's camera is a potato but here's from a video chat we had the other day. I'll have some better pics at the end of the month.

20211210_231206.jpg

Here are the ladies as I checked on them at work today... I plan to pollinate them both tonight and maybe finally get around to spreading them out as I have said I would forever now. Despite cold nights they seem happy.

in other news, the Gnome will be returning from his vacation and reporting for duty this evening.
Screenshot_20211215-144752.jpg

He really ties the room together man.

Merry Christmas (eve) and happy holidays! Plants are still looking happy under the Viparspectra XS2000. I wish I would have spent more time trimming and shaping the plants but the light is certainly doing a great job corner to corner.
Screenshot_20211224-143129.jpg

I'm super excited to see if there are any signs of seed development and what kind of trichomes might be on the ladies. The next generation will likely be grown out in the US. (Very likely) I did a test on getting beans from A to B and had no issue so looks promising

Thanks very much @InTheShed I hope the new year brings you and your family and friends great times. I'm about 3 days away from seeing all of my plants in person. The seem ok and buds seem to be building. My other tent is a complete mystery
Screenshot_20211231-204240.jpg

A little mystery to start the year can be fun!
I'm hoping the water made it to the ladies and they are frosty in the best sense of the word. Maybe some seeds and purple but I don't want to be too greedy

Have a great New Year MG. Stay warm!

Back
Top Bottom