Perpetual Purple Powered By ViparSpectra XS2000

Happy New Year @HashGirl @Baron Von Blurple and all who stop by! Sorry for the delay in post. No excuse, but (incoming excuses) Life has been insane and I have been away.

The ladies are alive and well. I do need to do some trimming. Getting some super low temps the last few days. You guys will judge me (and rightfully so) but seriously high 40's Fahrenheit for lights off temp. All that said, the pollination was a success. The plant on the left, or closer to the web cam i use when away, has amazing smells. Incredibly sweet smell, I am thinking that will be the path the phebno hunt takes. Good news, is we have seeds on both ladies. Here is from the sweet smelling lady on the left. So those seeds will be. Granddaddy Purple (male) x Somango (mother pictured)

20220108_152106.jpg

Happy New Year @HashGirl @Baron Von Blurple and all who stop by! Sorry for the delay in post. No excuse, but (incoming excuses) Life has been insane and I have been away.

The ladies are alive and well. I do need to do some trimming. Getting some super low temps the last few days. You guys will judge me (and rightfully so) but seriously high 40's Fahrenheit for lights off temp. All that said, the pollination was a success. The plant on the left, or closer to the web cam i use when away, has amazing smells. Incredibly sweet smell, I am thinking that will be the path the phebno hunt takes. Good news, is we have seeds on both ladies. Here is from the sweet smelling lady on the left. So those seeds will be. Granddaddy Purple (male) x Somango (mother pictured)

20220108_152106.jpg
Beautiful purple bud you have there. Cant wait to see what your cross ends up looking like. :bravo:

Happy New Year, MG! I'm happy your plants survived until you got home and I'm happy your pollination appears to have worked as well.

My apologies for the long absence! A lot has come up but I will be back to posting. Unfortunately, my leaves have some sadness in them but the buds are frosty. I'm not as pleased with the bud structure but ill have some seeds on the others started in here to grow under the Viparspectra XS2000 next run. Happy Saturday!
20220122_142024.jpg
20220122_142045.jpg
20220122_142133.jpg
20220122_142034.jpg

Happy Wednesday everyone! Not much for a photo update as I am still a bit embarrassed of one of my leaf issues, ill post more later. However, I have added my secret sauce back into the mix and the trichones seem to be coming in and the smell is like candy.

20220126_164300.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! I have a new project in mind to maybe learn a new hobby. I picked this up to hopefully incorporate into a fully automated system that I can access and adjust remotely via my phone. I'll definitely be testing it out on my next grow.
20220204_164227.jpg

Hey @Modest Grower. IOT stuff is really cool. I can't wait to see what you can come up with.
Are you new to programming? I found this course from Microsoft a few months ago and thought it looked the part. It has a lesson that covers automatic watering for instance. Maybe it'll help. Cheers.

Hey @Modest Grower. IOT stuff is really cool. I can't wait to see what you can come up with.
Are you new to programming? I found this course from Microsoft a few months ago and thought it looked the part. It has a lesson that covers automatic watering for instance. Maybe it'll help. Cheers.
Thank you so much Regrowth! I am totally new. Very excited and I think I have a fairly decent plan for my first attempt but I'm looking forward to learning something completely foreign to me. Closest thing I've done is tune vehicles which I love and I'm decent with logic and formulas for excel so I'm hoping that translates. Either way super fun to do something new. I'll check out that resource thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend!

Made it to the bottom of page 1. Dang it dude! :smokin: I had not seen this one but I'm watching now. I'll skip ahead and check things out. Blessings MG!
Happy Friday Baked! Thanks for stopping by and please do skip to the end! Getting close to harvest but we have seeds from the plants and hopefully automating more next run

Happy Friday everyone! I have a new project in mind to maybe learn a new hobby. I picked this up to hopefully incorporate into a fully automated system that I can access and adjust remotely via my phone. I'll definitely be testing it out on my next grow under the Viparspectra XS2000
20220204_164227.jpg
Ohhhh maaaaannn!!! Right up my alley. I had grandiose plans a few years ago about getting into a few different arduino projects. Home automation was the main one. I have thought about setting something up for growing actually. This may have just put the nail in the coffin dude. I don't have the time to start a new project dude! :confused::confused::confused:
:laugh:
I THINK I'll just watch you do it, work out the kinks, and then copy + paste the code into mine?! Deal? :rofl:

Hey @BakedARea that sounds like a plan! I have not made much progress beyond research but ill be ordering some parts soon. Found out I could have gotten a board (term?) With wifi already for the same price but now I get to learn how to add one to connect. I might go ethernet for ease and possibly a better connection. Anyway, sorry for the late response, life outside of growing has been insane lately.

That said, I apologize for my absence again everyone. Once I get this grow curing I will get caught up on life and come back for a much more dedicated grow.

Here is a somango bud before washing and drying. I love my dog but the hair!!!
20220214_180121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom