Photos' Strain Creation Journey - You Get To Choose

which male do we use to pollinate the elite Malawi gold Female for our first cross

• Misty

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Bubbas Gift

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mutant platinum huckleberry cookies

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
done in 11 ,super fast sativa thats awesome

I thought so too. I wonder how many they went through to find the parentage. 100% Malawi Sativa. I hope it's a good one. I'd trade 2 more weeks for a super dank pheno in heartbeat.

I'm also gonna try Buzz Light Gear. Another pure sativa addition. After seeing Dennises be born with no head, then grow a head and then start thriving....psssh....sold. That's pretty strong and determined to grow.

I remember that Heir. Great point man

these Malawi are super hardy too i fried the lot as seedlings and only 7 died, i watered them with the wrong mix that was meant for my established plants Lol. but they all came back.

ill get a few pics tonight of her now ,shes triching up nicely still.

hey you know what too,yesterday she pricked me lol she has tiny razor sharp spikes , ill try and capture them in a pic .

hey you know what too,yesterday she pricked me lol she has tiny razor sharp spikes

Sounds like payback for a topping or perhaps an overzealous defoliation? I've met girls like that and I'd be sleeping with one eye open! :rofl:

derinately payback for topping and self protection ,i was admiring her fiddling about looking at her trichs when she spiked me ,almost like saying f off im fine LOL

man this thread is right on time. I'm so interested in a project like this I want to eventually get there my self. I start with some seeds on the next grow and graduate from there. I'll pull up a seat and learn some things if you dont mind

I voted for the Mutant. I've always been and Xmen fan and mutants appeal to me for some reason. it has secret powers

Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-06-32.png
RSCN0488.JPG
RSCN0486.JPG
RSCN0481.JPG
Our Malawi Gold Girl Tonight.

Mutant is tryin to make a comeback I see. I thought Misty woulda been a fine choice as well. But my vote's still Bubbas.
Photos nice pics bro. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom