Photos' Strain Creation Journey - You Get To Choose

which male do we use to pollinate the elite Malawi gold Female for our first cross

• Misty

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Bubbas Gift

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mutant platinum huckleberry cookies

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update on all our males.

We have here photos of our males please look carefully at the limited pictures for traits you want in our strain.

RSCN0594.JPG
RSCN0593.JPG
RSCN0579.JPG
RSCN0578.JPG
Bubbas Gift Male

ill throw im my 2 cents and say the misty male is absolutely killing it structure wise, building what would be donkey dick colas if he were a she , she is stinky too a musk lollies smell now exact misty musk lollies smell.

second i say would be a draw between bubbas gift and phc 1 ,both very similar structurally and both going to add colour i suspect if added to the gene pool ,the phc 1 cuts i had i let them fade out and got fluro pink ,purple and yellow leaves a sign of things to come , the bubbas gift too has multi coloured hues .

the phc 2 and the mutant pheno phc both falling back a little in my eyes ,mutant because is a cal mag beast and likes special treatment and phc 2 because well now she sorta is just that another version of phc 1 that is not phc 1! hahaha.

in short i am completely split in my own mind now on my own vote !

do i vote misty or bubbas gift or phc 1, these 3 males are all super versions of what they should represent in my eyes , this is a huge decision my people ,opinions please !

ill throw im my 2 cents and say the misty male is absolutely killing it structure wise, building what would be donkey dick colas if he were a she , she is stinky too a musk lollies smell now exact misty musk lollies smell.

second i say would be a draw between bubbas gift and phc 1 ,both very similar structurally and both going to add colour i suspect if added to the gene pool ,the phc 1 cuts i had i let them fade out and got fluro pink ,purple and yellow leaves a sign of things to come , the bubbas gift too has multi coloured hues .

the phc 2 and the mutant pheno phc both falling back a little in my eyes ,mutant because is a cal mag beast and likes special treatment and phc 2 because well now she sorta is just that another version of phc 1 that is not phc 1! hahaha.

in short i am completely split in my own mind now on my own vote !

do i vote misty or bubbas gift or phc 1, these 3 males are all super versions of what they should represent in my eyes , this is a huge decision my people ,opinions please !

I guess it would come down to what you personally are looking for from the result. Are you looking more for the high and the kind of high, energetic and active...or couch locky and relaxed off into space? (you know where I'm going with that) And are you looking more for the mind/body effects or the medical qualities? Would be great to have a perfect combination of both. :)

An easy growing, non fussy plant is always a plus. I have a Blue Blood clone right now that I had high hopes would not be a fussy plant like the mother plant, (was hoping it was weak soil or something) but it is a terribly fussy plant. It requires much more of my time and attention to keep healthy looking than any other plant I've grown.

We are all looking for different things out of our end result, I believe. So, it's tough to say "That's the one." and all agree. LOL
I think Misty looks great! I agree, structurally he is awesome. I will need to go back and look at details on the strain.

I still see Bubba's Gift as my own number one choice.

ooops here is a fun fact about the bubbas gift male.

it was a fem seed .

and its a total male LOL.

i only just remembered !

DESTINY hahaha

ooops here is a fun fact about the bubbas gift male.

it was a fem seed .

and its a total male LOL.

i only just remembered !

DESTINY hahaha

This is the second Bubbas gift fem seed I have seen on this forum that turned out to be male. Either they did not use reversed pollen or there is something funky in the breeding program I would think. I am all for Misty I really like the structure and the fact it is the fastest flowering choice.

Back
Top Bottom