Photos' Strain Creation Journey - You Get To Choose

which male do we use to pollinate the elite Malawi gold Female for our first cross

• Misty

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Bubbas Gift

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mutant platinum huckleberry cookies

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
true catnip , what we could do is , bubbas gift male x malawi gold .
on another branch of her do , misty male x malawi gold.

then we have bg x mg and misty x mg , grow all the seeds out and then cross bgxmg with mistyxmg creating a unison of the 3 yet keeping mg as around 50% and making bg and misty both around 25% each .

who likes this idea ,if so hit likes more than 13 likes and we take this angle , any and all opinions are very appreciatted i will only do what we all choose.

I didn't say anything early on because I didn't want to create more work for you, but multiple crosses is a great idea.

I didn't say anything early on because I didn't want to create more work for you, but multiple crosses is a great idea.
i suppose any other crosses i do are really irrelevant to this journey right now and the choice before us so i will go ahead om heirlooms say so and do the extra crosses ,they can perhaps be used in our second decisionaking process or perhaps not!

one thing is for sure bubbas gift x malawi gold looks set to be the first official cross and start of our 420mag strain.

And the winner is .................

Bubbas Gift Male with 13 votes.

my fathers bday was on the 13th wow so its like a sign from beyond the grave!.

exciting times ahead , as soon as bubbas gift is ready its all systems go!

im particularly excited over bubbas gifts parentage ,gods gift x bubba kush now x super stinky Trich Monster early flowering 420 Malawi Gold ,i am super excited to get these magic beans in my hands and pheno hunt the heeeeewwlll outta them !

magic beans

by the way ,what are we going to call our creation ?

names please everyone!

ps im baked so this is somewhat random in relation to what ive just said yet relelevant to the thread nonetheless hahaha and that is....... oh hang on .......ahhhbhb ..yeah thats right , i was just going to say our Malawi girl is now taking on a very distinct supersweet tangy pineapple smell and is even frosteeeyeer than ever ,old photos will get off his but and be updating this thread with said frosty goodness shortly and also every shhhhtep of the way!

so yeah names ,we need names ,the name game !

i like bubba-lawi gold chuck a 420 in there and were good to go.

okay guys , name games over , cannafan has accidentally nailed it first post.
hahajajahahahaha, its a good name

Building on Shiggs suggestion....

420mag Chambalaya Gold.

Pronounce Chambalaya similar to Jambalaya, the classic Spanish/French/Creole/Cajun/Southern dish.

Here's how I got there.

Bubba makes me think of the south, rednecks etc. Chamba made me think Jamba....laya. Jambalaya is a mash of all sorts of influences and ingredients, very much like our strain. The name gives reference to it's origins, yet does not actually use either parents name. It blends 'Bubba' and 'Malawi Gold' in an unusual way. I like sly references and word play.

Building on Shiggs suggestion....

420mag Chambalaya Gold.

Pronounce Chambalaya similar to Jambalaya, the classic Spanish/French/Creole/Cajun/Southern dish.

Here's how I got there.

Bubba makes me think of the south, rednecks etc. Chamba made me think Jamba....laya. Jambalaya is a mash of all sorts of influences and ingredients, very much like our strain. The name gives reference to it's origins, yet does not actually use either parents name. It blends 'Bubba' and 'Malawi Gold' in an unusual way. I like sly references and word play.

Flows easy to say it too. I like where you went with this. :thumb:

thats a smart one grey for those not in the know the term bantu loosely applies to a big number of tribes and thier languages in africa

I see Shiggs beat me to Bubba Chamba (bubba gold)

Anyway, I vote for Bubba Chamba #420

i cant get my head around the bubba part , i just think it sounds weird like some redneck guy ,golden gift sounds ok and cuts around the bubba name .

i know what shes going to smell like 420 pineapple bubbalgum

Back
Top Bottom