Pinky's Fairy Garden - 2x4 Indoor - Soil - LED's - 6 Plants - Grow 3

Ill agree with the distance with the leds...but i havent found any better vegging with both veg and bloom on at the same time during veg..so i leave mine off..but that's me..what ever works best right..its a personal preference to me..

Thanks old school. What made me make the change, was after I did a soil and light test, it said my lights were low. When I turned everything on, the full 1200 W in my 2x4 tent, it said my lights were Average/Good... :circle-of-love:

Yea i done the same thing..the light meter doubles with them both on..but in my experiment growing b9th ways..i just couldnt find a difference with growth with them both on or one on..tried both ways..so i concluded..its brighter but they just dont use that red spectrum in veg..hey no way is wrong or right.....whatever works best ..everyone grow different..
Keep up the good work.
Thanks old school. What made me make the change, was after I did a soil and light test, it said my lights were low. When I turned everything on, the full 1200 W in my 2x4 tent, it said my lights were Average/Good... :circle-of-love:

Hi Canna,

It's a Digital 4-Way Soil Meter. It checks Soil PH, Soil Temp. Soil Moisture, and Light Intensity. I just got it and I love it. I tested it several ways for accuracy, and it hasn't let me down. My Soil PH is 6.5 -7 depending on the girl, and my Light Intensity is now Normal + under my Reflectors, and my Znet reads High :).

:high-five::circle-of-love:

Subbed pinky.... Will catch up later, bed chimes, lol.... :passitleft: with a latte...

Back
Top Bottom