Please Help! Little Ones Are Not Doing Well!

Good to hear it is getting better brotha. Gotta love this community when it comes to help. Diagnosis of unhealthy plants can be difficult at times since many of the symptoms can be quite similar.

Great job posting the details of your grow. It definitely helps the more experienced growers help you. If you know what I mean.

Happy growing

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So, it has been 6 days since I first posted I had some problems with my plants. Last Monday I started watering 2x daily and my results have been amazing! The plants absolutely look 100% better! A huge thanks to everyone who provided advise to me...I can't overstate the knowledge of this community! I have included several pictures taken today...

IMG_47537.JPG
IMG_47527.JPG
IMG_47518.JPG
IMG_47509.JPG
IMG_474912.JPG
IMG_47487.JPG
IMG_47479.JPG

See the remnants of a Magnesium def yet but overall 10 times better. Give it another few days and see if the striping in the leaves starts to go away.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry to hijack... to all: do you find and advantage to adding perlite to coco? I've never had overwatering issues and can't think of any benefit for it. I notice quite a bit in those pots. If you water 2x a day, I see no harm in it. I just see no benefit either. Searching for knowledge.

Btw.. congrats on the plants! Looking great!!!

Thanks fanleaf
Been doing the same and plants are exploding.
Yeah have never grown in anything but coco. Lol

Sent from my SM-G360H using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Could be a few things. The burnt tips indicate either neutrient burn or light burn. Or a potassium, sulfur deficiency(not enough). Cant tell if theres enough drooping to indicate over watering. If its just your bottom leaves yellowing it may be a sulfur deficiency.

Could be a few things. The burnt tips indicate either neutrient burn or light burn. Or a potassium, sulfur deficiency(not enough). Cant tell if theres enough drooping to indicate over watering. If its just your bottom leaves yellowing it may be a sulfur deficiency.

Who was that towards?

I ph to 5.5-5.8 and always add cal/mag at every res change and most of my grow problems have vanished. Gotta love coco. ✌️

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Hey Pennywise...I have been adding Cal/Mag with each watering. I am planning on doing a straight pH'ed water flush this evening rather than nutrient water to flush out any excess salts. Overall, my plants are doing much better. Couldn't be happier considering how awful they were looking just a week ago!

Hey Pennywise...I have been adding Cal/Mag with each watering. I am planning on doing a straight pH'ed water flush this evening rather than nutrient water to flush out any excess salts. Overall, my plants are doing much better. Couldn't be happier considering how awful they were looking just a week ago!

Just be a bit careful with the Calmag. If you start noticing leaf tips "clawing" back it off. Now that your plants are getting nutrients well keep in mind your Calmag will add a significant amount of Nitrogen. Sometimes too much.

Thanks fanleaf! Would you recommend adding the CalMag with every other watering?

I'm fine with every watering but not full strength. Check your base nutrients because they probably contain most of what you need in the Calcium and Magnesium department. If so, I would do maybe 1/4 strength CalMag with your waterings. Magnesium is HUGE in bud forming. If a plant lacks Magnesium going into flower yield will suffer quite a lot. But too much can lock out other needed nutrients as well. It's a balancing act. You want to find just that point where you see no deficiencies as far as Calcium and Mag goes.

Back
Top Bottom