PotChimp's Side Projects

Giving that grow second thought. :)
I'll know for sure in maybe two days, but it looks like three of these Apollo 13 f2s are female and two are male (it might wind up the other way around; one's looking iffy):

0013308.JPG

As soon as that Chem D plant and two GDPs I have chop in about a week, I'm going to put all four of those Ak47s under my 600 watt HPS to finish out.
I took a Vietnamese Hoa Bac clone from my reveg plant today.
Two of my Chem D v1.1 f2 seeds opened up and put out a tail so far. I put them both in pots and I'll be patient with the rest. I would say the other girls better put out a little tail pretty soon or I'm gettin' rid of 'em, but I don't want anybody to think I'm that kind of chimp..... :battingeyelashes:

Notes: 12 for 12 Chem D v1.1 (generation 2) seeds opened up, and I've got them all in pots. I'll post a pic when they come up.
I decided to wait on the Dalhousie landrace grow. It's mostly Sativa, so I'm going to wait until Summer to grow it. I think what I'm going to do is look at my oldest seeds and do some of them. Pineapple Express is a strain that comes to mind; I've got I think three fem seeds of it left. Should be a cool grow. :thumb:

Beautiful. Now stop that following up such beauty with this hope for the lack of something you don't ever need to have happen. Change that to "Geez, they're lookin' bad-ass, aren't they? Strong enough to resist any damn mold." :blunt:

Thanks for the gorgeous family shot. :hug: :love:

Actually, I never got the fascination with big fat colas, anyway. I prefer the smaller, grape size nugs.

(But then, I'm a small titties man, too, so ... probably related. :geek:)

Mg deficient 1024 plant:

0012672.JPG

Those leaves going upward is what they mean by praying for magnesium:

0022595.JPG

My other 1024 doesn't have that as much, but I pulled a few leaves off that looked like overfeeding so I'm going to do light waterings for the next week:

0032495.JPG

This next GDP gets airflow at night when the lights are out and it's getting a bit cooler at night so it might be one of the darkest ones I've chopped yet:

0042336.JPG

I should have took a pic of my chimp head smoking a blunt to put on top of this pic; let's see if I can line up a bud pic with it instead :)

0061948.JPG
0052212.JPG

didn't work too good..... :straightface:
Hey what strain is this

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Actually, I never got the fascination with big fat colas, anyway. I prefer the smaller, grape size nugs.

(But then, I'm a small titties man, too, so ... probably related. :geek:)

I like them about golf ball size* preferably two luscious ones each time I indulge :drool:

*I meant nugs not what you was thinkin'! ;)

Friday morning kief tumble not bad not bad :hmmmm:

0013322.JPG

The total weight of the canister (lid included) and about 1/4" to 1/2" of kief in it was 6 grams. I hit the tare button to zero the scale out then added the kief I tumbled this morning to it and it came out 6 grams also. It's a mix of different trim so the buzz is a kind of deadheaded one. A good one, though. :tokin:
Now I got somethin' to add to these Lao Sativa blunts that $hit ain't got a hair on its a$$..... :straightface:

Looking sweet in here! and new generations on the way

Back
Top Bottom