Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

Looking fine over this ways.
It looks like I'm going to get close to 100% return on the clones. So I'll have 2 critical sensie, 2 peyote cookies and 5 or 6 pups. I plan on keeping one of each so if anything works for ya.They won't be ready for abit yet. Couple weeks and should be well started.
Girls look happy. We'll talk in abit.

GL and Keepem Green

Nothing like this good ole' sun :yahoo::cheer::surf:

Yep I'm growing :D

Yeah I think they burned even with a 1/4 dose. I think I will ride the Calcium hard and top dress with light compost... She flowers for 85-100 days so I should maybe start next week........

I have a Thai seed that just popped from World of Seeds. I have grown it before I hope it is not as much of a pain in the ass as this Dr has been. I am hard up for a decent sativa. This Dutch Delight I have that is floweing now is a sativa. I think that is what Woody said anyway. I am really more into the landraces but don't have too much experience with them. I have a handful of Zamaldelica seeds also and might grow one this summer......

Yeah I think they burned even with a 1/4 dose. I think I will ride the Calcium hard and top dress with light compost... She flowers for 85-100 days so I should maybe start next week........

I have a Thai seed that just popped from World of Seeds. I have grown it before I hope it is not as much of a pain in the ass as this Dr has been. I am hard up for a decent sativa. This Dutch Delight I have that is floweing now is a sativa. I think that is what Woody said anyway. I am really more into the landraces but don't have too much experience with them. I have a handful of Zamaldelica seeds also and might grow one this summer......

Don't think I could do 85 to 100 days, I get to antsy! LOL
Looking good my friend

Back
Top Bottom